+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Minkmen read manga

Default Re: Felch Discussion 0 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

This week it was actually more enjoyable to read felch then it was failruto

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post

But thats still better than Renji, who has ONE win to his credit in the entire series run.
    Vs Ichigo round 1: "OMG, this newbie is strong!" -->Byakuya takes over.
    Vs Ichigo round 2: Loses
    Vs Byakuya: Has a bankai! But still loses.
    Vs Aizen: Team effort! Still loses
    Vs Szayels bro (How can Menos Grande have brothers!?!!?): Actually wins! Wow!
    Vs Szayel: Fights valiantly for several months. Is completely toyed with, gets all his organs crushed, loses extremely soundly.
    Vs Yammy: Off screened.

Chad just got our expectations way too high by having SMACKING A HOLLOW WITH A TELEPHONE POLE for an introduction
    *twitch* Renji is my favorite Bleach character. Don't remind me how much he's been shafted.

He's pretty popular with the general readers, too. WHY isn't Kubo using him more!?

Default Re: Felch Discussion 5 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 4?)

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Hirimaru stealing the spotlight in and of itself isn't a bad thing. Its just bad in that he's so consistently the main hightlight, 1 or 2 pages out of 17.

I'm hopeful the series will re-find itself once the leads start working on a new series again. The writers sort of forced them into a stagnant corner for a bit.
    Hiramaru stealing the spotlight is like shrimpo doing it, the diference is that we love hiramaru, as the fangirls love shrimpo. I'm worried that we turn a blind eye on the corruption.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    *twitch* Renji is my favorite Bleach character. Don't remind me how much he's been shafted.

He's pretty popular with the general readers, too. WHY isn't Kubo using him more!?
    The reason why he's popular is because of his hair. He has awesome hair.
    Yeah, his shikai was cool too until everyone figured out exactly how it worked and he became useless.
    Yeah, his bankai was pretty cool until he lost every fight and his bankai exploded like crackers.

*shields face from incoming smack*

"If I can't even protect my Captain's dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk!"

3DS FC: 3196 - 4914 - 6686

I'm not gonna smack you.

But I don't care for Renji. He's a bland character, the kind that for example Fairy Tail is full off. Random, with a stock face with stock nose and random hair put on top.

Default Re: Felch Discussion 5 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 4?)

Yeah i'm sure Satsuki won't be too offended. I'm sure it's just the hair. He Does have cool hair.
    We should quit talking about this failstory and just discuss different hairs.

Hidden:

I always liked Kenpachi's hair. It's like, you don't need any explanation. Just take one look at his hair and you just Know he's going to murder you.

"If I can't even protect my Captain's dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk!"

Kind of like Kong .

More like Vega from Street Fighter.

Hidden:

I don't know his backstory but his hair always made me feel uneasy. It's too well kept for someone who wears claws.

pretty funny vid! this is why Bleach anime will always be greater than the manga

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

The Devil's best friend.

So according to the flow chart, Hitsugaya should make a reappearance fairly soon. Wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Of course, that explains everything! No wonder that one semi-appealing (to all of you) kid looks like Shrimpo. (then that makes Riruka...Momo? Yeah, sounds right...or was it Hiyori?)
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

I wonder if anyone actually likes Ichigo???

As a character, I like Naruto way better.

Unfortunately, many people do

Damn, I always miss stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Raise your hand if you want a Saikyo Jump spinoff called Szayel vs. Mayuri, which is like Spy vs. Spy only with retardedly awesome and nonsensical mad science
    *raises hand*

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Hidden:
    That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post
    I'll admit, I didn't mind him in the first 100 chapters or so. But honestly he's gotten bland as all hell. Once he became a vegetable in Fake Karakura, that was it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJLuffy View Post

As a character, I like Naruto way better.
    I've seen Bleach fans on this other forum I post at go on about how Ichigo has loads of profound character development and that they can relate to his character more so than characters like Naruto and Luffy. I don't see it. Ichigo is probably the most boring character in the manga. I would pick almost any character in Soul Society over him. I honestly think it would have been a great move by Kubo to switch protagonists after Ichigo lost his powers, but that ship has sailed.

Totally off-topic: Bigluffy, a pony with a fake leg is the most depressing thing I've seen today;_;
    ♫Well if I'm feelin' antsy and there's nothin' left to do
    I might just cook a special batch of mouse and spider stew
    And don't ya know the one thing that would make it work so nice?
    An adorable group of Precure to add a little spice♫

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    So according to the flow chart, Hitsugaya should make a reappearance fairly soon. Wonderful.
    You know what, I am going to now state an unpopular opinion. (on this forum, but others as well)
    What is so bad about Hitsugaya? I really don't get why he's so despised, he doesn't do anything that annoying from what I remember. I mean, yeah he's bland but that's nothing new for Kubo. Is it because he's so popular, and doesn't deserve it. Don't get me wrong I don't like him by any means, but I don't mind him. It's not like I get pissed off when he shows up. So why do people hate him so much, because I really don't get it?
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    You know what, I am going to now state an unpopular opinion. (on this forum, but others as well)
    What is so bad about Hitsugaya? I really don't get why he's so despised, he doesn't do anything that annoying from what I remember. I mean, yeah he's bland but that's nothing new for Kubo. Is it because he's so popular, and doesn't deserve it. Don't get me wrong I don't like him by any means, but I don't mind him. It's not like I get pissed off when he shows up. So why do people hate him so much, because I really don't get it?
    That's the reason why none of us can stand him.

And because of his fangirls also. He's the Justin Bieber of Bleach.

That and he has this weird "main character" vibe whenever he's involved.

It's kind of like how Sasuke seemed to be the main character in Naruto for damn near a full Arc.

And his design is CLEARLY fanbait... so a lot of us cry foul just by seeing him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information