Closed Thread
Page 84 of 212 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 4240

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Quinzis and the Hollowcaust

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Default Re: Felch Discussion 0 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

Well, at least it's not Ulquiorra.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

......Yeah, but stil.....

It's the shota-

*shudders*

It IS the lyrics to Drift Away! Bahahahahaha.

What's that? You want MORE dreadful fanart?

Spoiler:

"Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

To be honest the second one is.....a funny concept, just badly done.

The third one is .....who exactly ?

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

It's Byakuya.

As Sesshomaru.

Phew, good thing she/he didn't combine 3 terrible things. Imagine the destruction.

the first one would be adorable if it was drawn a lot better.

Does Byakuya have gills in the last picture?

i knew kubo would do a whole page for ichi's new FM form, that was the only thing good about the chap for me, although i have to agree is not very bleach like that form of ichi's.

so i guess aizen 3 will tell his side of the story to f.. up with ichi mind more to the point that he won't know, who to trust between aizen 2 and aizen 3.

kubo could at least introduce more villains on aizen's 3 side cause that other dude, just doesn't cut it.

am still waiting to find out, who this mystery shinigami is....

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king haki View Post
    i knew kubo would do a whole page for ichi's new FM form, that was the only thing good about the chap for me, although i have to agree is not very bleach like that form of ichi's.

so i guess aizen 3 will tell his side of the story to f.. up with ichi mind more to the point that he won't know, who to trust between aizen 2 and aizen 3.

kubo could at least introduce more villains on aizen's 3 side cause that other dude, just doesn't cut it.

am still waiting to find out, who this mystery shinigami is....
    Who the fuck cares.

I would be willing to bet money that Kubo didn't even know who the mystery shinigami was.

It's going to be Hitsugaya since his ratings have been dropping.

Oh wait......

Kubo has no idea who that was and will just make it up on the fly to be "fresh" and "artistic" and "cool".

Just watch him confirm that shit in an interview in one year's time.

I love how Kubo seems to feel zero shame admitting he makes everything up on the fly.

You know, it kind of pisses me off how Ichigo redesigns his badge. That thing is his sole memento of his shinigami days, the key to regaining his shinigami powers, and even gave him wannabe shinigami powers illustrating how much he pines for the return to being a shinigami. I know its been present never, but Kubo made the damn thing out to be basically Ichigos straw hat at the start of this arc.
    And now its changed to just an X. Because fuck all the shinigami meaning tied to it. Because Xcution baby. Because the X makes it sound cool. Because an X is so much easier to draw than a skull on an X.
    But Ichigo never seemed to give a shit when he killed off Hichigo and Zangetsu, so I guess its keeping in character.

Anyway, though it will no doubt be nonsense, hopefully we will soon know exactly what notAizen wants. Make him want to destroy the world or something, I don't care, just friggin give Ichigo a reason to hate him.
    With Aizen he masterminded the kidnapping of Orihime, nearly had Rukia executioned, and was about to kill everyone Ichigo knew in order to become a God. pretty understandable that Ichigo wants to take him down.

NotAizen?
    Well, he seems to have attacked other people!...which has no relation to Ichigo.
    He attacked Orihime!- which Ichigo doesn't know.
    He betrayed his allies! ...which has no relation to Ichigo.
    He seems to have an interest in Ichigo! Which we have no idea what is.

Really, everything Ichigo has done the last 20+ weeks, including the time he went all "You that guy? *extremely serious face* IMMA KILL YOU" on Notaizen, is because NotAizen gave Ishida a minor shoulder wound, after Ishida started stalking him. Overprotective of your boyfriend much?
    Last edited by Daz; June 20th, 2011 at 01:58 AM.

The art work is just...horrendous. I can't even stomach it for 2 seconds.
    It's just that bad.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post

Anyway, though it will no doubt be nonsense, hopefully we will soon know exactly what notAizen wants. Make him want to destroy the world or something, I don't care, just friggin give Ichigo a reason to hate him.
    With Aizen he masterminded the kidnapping of Orihime, nearly had Rukia executioned, and was about to kill everyone Ichigo knew in order to become a God. pretty understandable that Ichigo wants to take him down.
    Spoiler:
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

reading that pages again make me think kubo, Aizen and ichigo are stupid.. Aizen, done a terrible thing to others but claiming that others not hate him and Ichigo is just as clueless and dumb as ever.. as for Kubo, he must think he successfully created a realistic and most relate-able deep main protagonist ever and also created a genius, mastermind and awesome villain with that scene and all Bleach fans are in aww with that awesomeness..

Yeah, I remember that. it was stupid as fuck, appearantly Ichigo needed his dad to scream into his face that "Aizen is going to kill everyone you know!" to realize that he had in fact already been told that.

Point remains that we as readers saw Aizen as an evil dude that for the sake of everyone needed to be defeated, whereas NotAizen...eeeeeehhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I love how Kubo seems to feel zero shame admitting he makes everything up on the fly.
    The mark of a true artist!

Closed Thread

Thread Information