Closed Thread
Page 92 of 212 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 4240

Thread: Bleach Discussion 0: Quinzis and the Hollowcaust

Default Re: Felch Discussion 0 (Who said Felch discussion went from 1 to 5?)

I just realized in horror Kubo probably forgot about Ishida.

He got actually cut down, not brainwashed.

Why?

Not even Kubo knows.

I remember this guy. We use to shoot hoops down at the old basketball court when we were in high school. Hahah! He was always such a loser. He stole my girlfriend though and I never forgave him since. Isn't it great that he came back after all these years for forgiveness? He may have married the girl of my dreams, but there's no denying that there's this strong friendship that keeps us together you know?

I actually enjoyed this chapter
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    I actually enjoyed this chapter

I don't think this clip has ever been more appropriate than it is right now.

Seriously, what the fuck did I just read?

Shuu is so great. I'm glad he's still being developed as a character after being in the series for so long, ever since we met him before Ichigo got his powers from Rukia!

I don't understand why Ichigo would just attack him like that?! He's acting really strange!

Now that I think back on it...

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Of course, he was there the whole time.
    Everything's Eventual...

And to think Ichigo would forget all about Tsukishima after he's helped him out during his early shinigami days. So insensitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Jones View Post

I didn't say the series is good, it still sucks ass.
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Goddamn was this a good chapter. And not because it was actually a GOOD chapter, but because it was so fucking badly written that it made me laugh out loud several times.

But then again, I have to admit what Kubo's aiming for here makes sense. Turn all your friends and family against you and that's some sick Aizen humor there.

Why wouldn't you like finally seeing Shuu get his arc? It's been such a long time in the making, but apparently Ichigo doesn't want Shuu to have an arc or something. What a dick.

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko135 View Post
    Shuu is so great. I'm glad he's still being developed as a character after being in the series for so long, ever since we met him before Ichigo got his powers from Rukia!

I don't understand why Ichigo would just attack him like that?! He's acting really strange!
    I know! I remember him back in one of the first chapters when he helped Shad with his possessed parrot.
    Spoiler:
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Oh my god. MORE EDITS PLEASE I LOVE YOU PEOPLE.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

Seriously, WHUUUUUT happened here?! Am I right in thinking that Kubo watched some psycho-horror-thriller last week and thought to himself "I know lulz I'l try zis too wiz BLEACHY".... I mean, WHUUUUT. Can't help it. What the fuck happened this chapter. I mean, Aizen's illusions were overstretched already, but this?! It doesn't have to do ANYTHING with Bleach. And why the fuck is Ichigo acting like such a pussy and running away? Leaving his friends and family with the guy who just mindfucked them all? Ichigo, you lacked a goal all the time, but wasn't your whole PURPOSE to be able to PROTECT all the people around you? I'm pretty sure it was. Back then. When Bleach was still good. Which is, I think, so long ago that most people don't even remember.

*closes book* Well! I've got the perfect solution for this scenario!

After Ichigo finds out from Ginjo about his pals being brainwashed, it appears Ginjo has also been Brainwashed. Ichigo continues to run away in deranged manner only to find Chad, Ishida and Orihime all brainwashed and looking a bit zombified as well. Ichigo then curls up in a fetal position, thinking frantically "what do I do?!" At that moment...his hollow self appears in his mind, still around, and says: Kill everyone. Ichigo, with no one else to trust, makes a deal with his hollow self. Ichigo breaks down and turns hollow. He tells Tsukushima: Who am I? I have no name!Hollow Ichigo easily kills tsukushima, and then proceeds to massacre everyone he loves and knows in a sadistic, twisted manner. But do you know what's the best part? Ichigo awakes from his hollow form, only to find himself surrounded by the mutilated bodies of those he loved, killed by his own hand. Shrouded with greif, guilt, and despair, Ichigo kills himself for the deed he has just done, and this cursed manga ends due to this twisted finale. Roll the credits.

See? No more Bleach!
    Can't believe no one quoted this before, you are a genius, please propose this directly to Shonen and Kubo NOW. It might happen. This would actually make it... GOOD!

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    I just realized in horror Kubo probably forgot about Ishida.

He got actually cut down, not brainwashed.

Why?

Not even Kubo knows.
    Shit, I think you're right. Well, it's not like Kubo forgot about other important characters. Remember Rukia? I sure don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
    I know! I remember him back in one of the first chapters when he helped Shad with his possessed parrot.
    Keep this up, seriously, I love it so much This is probably the biggest joke so far in Bleach. And that means A LOT.

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    Why wouldn't you like finally seeing Shuu get his arc? It's been such a long time in the making, but apparently Ichigo doesn't want Shuu to have an arc or something. What a dick.
    Look, I know you're just acting as if this "Shuu" guy existed the whole time, but I am a serious man. It's time people to get off the crack and meth and back into the real world! Here, this should help break your stupor:

Feeling a bit better now?

If I was you I wouldn't watch that video...

I quite enjoyed Elfen Lied, nice choice of clip.

The manga was so. much. better though.

I'm not afraid to say that i teared up the first time i saw that scene, poor dog.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

I don't get it, Davy Jone's just like Ichigo, must have hit his head or something because Shuu-san have been in this manga for a pretty damn long time, sure he haven't got much screen time just as the other characters from the 'ol highschool arcs, but he's back now, and he plays a major role on top of that!
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Closed Thread

Thread Information