Page 731 of 731 FirstFirst ... 231 631 681 721 729 730 731
Results 14,601 to 14,607 of 14607

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Lady Bow is more than a Boo, you plebe.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    unrelated: Anybody else disappointed that Donkey Kong doesn't have a barrel throw move as a regular special or as his FS? I've been carrying this torch for a while now.
    I'm more concerned by its up+B still being that awful random helicopter thing and not being change for the obvious barrel blasting.

(Also, Ganondorf still isn't Ganondorf. It's not some cosmetic change to smash attacks that will change my mind. I want Ganondorf from actual games of the series and not Ganondorf from the spaceworld tech demo. Dead Man Volley or bust!)

Quote Originally Posted by Deathborn View Post
    I'm more concerned by its up+B still being that awful random helicopter thing and not being change for the obvious barrel blasting.

(Also, Ganondorf still isn't Ganondorf. It's not some cosmetic change to smash attacks that will change my mind. I want Ganondorf from actual games of the series and not Ganondorf from the spaceworld tech demo. Dead Man Volley or bust!)
    Agree with point one, and slightly ambivalent about point two. Would be cool if he had new moves, but I love his design, so, that's enough for me.
    My TOP 25 most excellent​ characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Ivankov, Buggy, Mr. 2, Big Mom, Sanji, Franky, Magellan, Kizaru, Brook, Kureha, Barto, Kokoro, Whitebeard, Hiriluk, Aokiji, Jinbe, Belle-Mere, and Iceberg

Quote Originally Posted by Deathborn View Post

I'm not the only one who wants Ganondorf to throw magic tennis balls??
    I've never really understood why so many people want him to use a sword when the magic volley is much more iconic.
    FC(3DS) - 2724-4238-5489 (LZTan)
    FC(Switch) - SW-3434-4042-7728 (Jin)

Bond en Avant practices drawing in SAI

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/06/1...e-at-ceo-2018/

Smash Ultimate will be playable at CEO 2018.
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Quote Originally Posted by MrPecans View Post
    Thank God! That bow&arrow recycle was SO lazy

----

unrelated: Anybody else disappointed that Donkey Kong doesn't have a barrel throw move as a regular special or as his FS? I've been carrying this torch for a while now.
    I really really really wanted a barrel throw special! It's so iconic it would have been perfect. I'll keep asking for it until it happens.

I love the Spinning Kong and actually prefer it to the idea of barrel blasting. Though if he got it I wouldn't mind too much. The Coconut Gun though... I loath a lot of things that originated with DK64. It's so hard for me to play as Diddy with that Jet Pack and Peanut Pop Gun. Retro's games made them more tolerable for me but with that banana included I just can't do Diddy.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by RomanceDawn View Post
    I really really really wanted a barrel throw special! It's so iconic it would have been perfect. I'll keep asking for it until it happens.

I love the Spinning Kong and actually prefer it to the idea of barrel blasting. Though if he got it I wouldn't mind too much. The Coconut Gun though... I loath a lot of things that originated with DK64. It's so hard for me to play as Diddy with that Jet Pack and Peanut Pop Gun. Retro's games made them more tolerable for me but with that banana included I just can't do Diddy.
    My man! Im totally vibing with you on most of this!
    My TOP 25 most excellent​ characters! - Usopp, Luffy, Blackbeard, Robin, Crocodile, Nami, Zoro, Ivankov, Buggy, Mr. 2, Big Mom, Sanji, Franky, Magellan, Kizaru, Brook, Kureha, Barto, Kokoro, Whitebeard, Hiriluk, Aokiji, Jinbe, Belle-Mere, and Iceberg

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information