Page 791 of 791 FirstFirst ... 291 691 741 781 789 790 791
Results 15,801 to 15,814 of 15814

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

WTF how does this sync so well!?

Amazing.

I want to believe too big guy
    3ds code friend:0404-6254-1866
    new "new"3ds code friend:0791-4253-7110 (monster hunter)

okay, the video is BACKWARDS on the Japanese channel.

I like how K. Rool is just a floating jpeg in the background.

Hidden:

new track by Hirokazu Tanaka.

Last edited by maxterdexter; November 14th, 2018 at 06:48 AM.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

This is great.
    Hidden:

Hidden:

grinch, etika, derrick from gx, kiravera, arlo, i think alpharad??, andre from gx....that's all i could name.

RelaxAlax is right in the top middle.

Hidden:

It is the main 3 of gamexplain. I foget the one that likes megaman very much's name. Ash.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    It is the main 3 of gamexplain. I foget the one that likes megaman very much's name. Ash.
    Yep, bottom right. These days they have a fourth guy, Jon, who's been a part of their analysis/discussions*.

*technically GX has other associates like Tom and Nintendaan but they're lesser featured

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Spoiler:
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

Don't fuck with the mayor.

Sorry this is so late. That day was a madhouse, and then I started working 13 hour Overtime days pretty much nonstop afterwards... I'm really tired lol

Anyway: I waited in line 3 hours to play two 2.5 min matches, so not really a whole lot of time to fully judge the game, but I did get some takeaways.

Global Changes
    - Overall, the game feels pretty different. The physics are NOTICABLY different. Game is overall faster and less floaty. Characters feel way weightier. It's not suddenly Melee physics but it's much closer to that than Smash 4 or especially Brawl.

-Forgive me if this is common knowledge but I didn't know it going in. YOU CAN HOLD SMASHES INDEFINITELY!! If you hold a Smash attack, it WILL NOT go off until you let go. This is actually kindof a game changer. Edge guarding and the like is gonna change completely.

Inkling
    Hidden:
    - Inkling is SUPER technical, but I can see potential for them to be good.

- Splattershot (B) does no knowckback but does light damage and covers opponents in Ink.

- Splat Roller (→+B) Buries dudes and is actually not safe at all to use by the edge. I accidental SD'd twice by using it too close to the edge and it doesn't cancel fast so I did it right off the edge and kept going to my death.

- Super Jump (↑+B) didn't appear to do any actual damage if you hit another character tho it may just have a tiny hitbox. It appears to be a recovery move only with no damage or knockback.

- I never had to use the refill ink mechanic since it was a 4 player match with items and I kept dying too fast for it to matter lol

- Final Smash Killer Wail is neat. It's basically Samus' Final Smash reskinned.

King K. Rool
    Hidden:
    - K. Rool is a LOT faster than you'd think he'd be. He feels pretty fast and responsive. I'm not sure if he's a particularly fast "Heavy" character or if it's just me not being used to how much faster the game is than Sm4sh but I noticed this right away.

- His Up Smash is really interesting the way it's hitboxes work. It's an upper going headbutt that has a hitbox if you're right above him, and then he falls forward, which also has a hitbox. It's super unique and allows for some interesting setups.

- His Aerials are better than they have any right to be. Like wow, I wasn't expecting him to be userful in the air but... here we are. They're all fairly fast and hard hitting. I'm getting Melee Ganondorf vibes in a good way.

- Blunderbuus (B) is basically like Bowser Jr's Clown Cannon but a tad faster. It's got a lot of utility.

- The Helicopter (↑+B) also didn't appear to have a hitbox from what I could see oddly, but it goes SUPER high. Like damn. There was a couple of times I did it accidentally while higher up on the stage and I was legit worried I'd hit the blast zone and accidentally SD

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information