+ Reply to Thread
Page 806 of 806 FirstFirst ... 306 706 756 796 804 805 806
Results 16,101 to 16,119 of 16119

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

By the way has anyone experimented with dismissing Spirits and using cores to buff existing Spirits? How does that work? Like can I still make my level 99 ones stronger by feeding cores? Or is it just an alternate level-up method... I'm too scared to try because I'm a completionist and I always get paranoid that I'll dismiss something that I will need in order to summon some powerful/exclusive Spirit eventually. Though even then, I don't know if there ARE exclusives; like if they can still show up on the spirit board or RNG in shops / rewards for Classic.

I just dissmised duplicates. I think that the only way to improve a spirit beyond it's maximum default value is with the dojo trainers unlocked in the world of light, like if you get to Kraid, he teaches you "tank mode", or if you get to Gravity man he teaches you "space mode".

The cores, as it only shows up the option in "level up", I think is just extra experience, so I'd hold on to them until something that is mergeable shows up.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Ah okay thanks. I do have some duplicates I suppose. That's disappointing though; does it at least let you apply the cores without consuming SP? I haven't used any of the dojos yet because it's too much effort to think about exactly what trade-offs I want to make with my stats XD.

The dojos I'd supose are for min-maxing if you wanna go in deept with the system. I wouldn't bother unless you are struggling with fucking Ninten or something.

You can select the cores and view both the cost and the growth by yourself, but boosting a red 4* with a red 1* core:
    Costs 9sp, gains 390xp
    with a purple (neutral) 1*
    Cost 9sp, gains 300xp
    With a gray (support) 1*
    9sp, 300xp
    Gray, 2*
    32sp, 1000xp

With food:
    small:
    8sp, 250xp
    Medium:
    32sp, 1000xp
    Large:
    160sp, 5000xp

I don't wana dismiss any 3 or 4 stars, but if that trend continues, then is more effective using food.

Dismissing spirits actually nets you sp, checking:

4* support:
    1 slot 800
    2 slots 1000
    3 slots 1200

3* support:
    1 slot 400
    2 slots 500
    3 slots 600

2* support:
    1 slot 200
    2 slots 250
    3 slots N/A

1* support:
    100sp everyone

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Didn't check primary spirits as these vary a lot by levels.

BTW, don't worry dismissing them before using up for summons, it also pays you automatically.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Ah thanks for the info. I'll probably dive into that eventually. Luckily so far I haven't run out of SP or anything. Though I came close once early on when a shop was selling the Wind Fish for 10k and I couldn't resist.

Maxed out Geno and the Boss, just need a 4* Blue Spirit to complete the set.

I have a maxed out Primal Kyogre for my blue needs ATM, but that's only 3*.

I'd been using Xerneas and Primal Kyogre for my blue needs but screaming at my TV dealing with Geno has put me in the market for an upgrade.

Can anyone tell me how to unlock piranah Plant??? I preordered the game but Idk how I'm supposed to unlock him, I thought he just came with the game when you preordered

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to unlock piranah Plant??? I preordered the game but Idk how I'm supposed to unlock him, I thought he just came with the game when you preordered
    He's not yet available. He should be made available between now and February.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    He's not yet available. He should be made available between now and February.
    cool cool, thanks man!!

On the Switch Main Menu, NOT in the game, while the cursor is on the tile for the game hit the + Button and in the menu that pops up, go to the bottom option which should be "MyNintendo Rewards Program". Choose the only option in there which is to redeem the game for coins.

Once it redeems, you're done.

This will NOT unlock Piranha Plant right away, so don't expect it to be playable yet, but this needs to be done ASAP to allow you to get it for Free when it releases early next year.

It's a limited time offer, and if you miss the window to do it you'll need to pay for it when it comes out.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post
    On the Switch Main Menu, NOT in the game, while the cursor is on the tile for the game hit the + Button and in the menu that pops up, go to the bottom option which should be "MyNintendo Rewards Program". Choose the only option in there which is to redeem the game for coins.

This will NOT unlock Piranha Plant right away, so don't expect it to be playable yet, but this needs to be done ASAP to allow you to get it for Free when it releases early next year.

It's a limited time offer, and if you miss the window to do it you'll need to pay for it when it comes out.
    This is only the case for a physical copy. You don't have to do anything special if you bought digitally. Also, I just today got an email from Nintendo with the actual e-shop download code for Piranha Plant, so you'll have to redeem that too once you get it. (Of course you still don't get any content until the fighter releases.)

If you have the physical game, then you need to collect the coins of the thing (with the + menu, My nintendo rewards programme option)
    If you have the digital game, then you should already be elegible.

Then you should have recieved a code in the mail asociated to the nintendo account. That code is for your eyes only, to register on the Switch shop, you can already redeem it, or wait until the plant is released.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Rin View Post

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    If you have the physical game, then you need to collect the coins of the thing (with the + menu, My nintendo rewards programme option)
    If you have the digital game, then you should already be elegible.

Then you should have recieved a code in the mail asociated to the nintendo account. That code is for your eyes only, to register on the Switch shop, you can already redeem it, or wait until the plant is released.
    I tried to do this a bunch of times but I keep getting an error code

it says error code 2137-8035

idk what to do

If you google that error code, it is for connection time outs.

I had some timeouts the black friday weekend, half my bad connection, half network load, try again tomorrow, I'd guess.

BTW, in order to start gnawing on the meatiest part of the wall of lamentations, the Smash page, I went face to face with a lvl9 cpu. It was a fun and intense experience, the likes I missed. I was wondering where the hair pulling stuff went, with the only other hard one being the final battle of WoL without lossing a stock, and no archivement for full classic runs or full spirits list.

But having 1v1 vs cpu opponents being entretaining is a nice feeling, if the network shitshow is as bad as reported.

I started making a spreadsheet with spirits because fuck fun, and spreadsheets help me relax.

So, by series representation:

Smash, itself: 25
    Mario: 133
    DK: 38
    Zelda: 92
    Metroid: 33
    Yoshi: 26
    Kirby: 59
    Star Fox: 25
    Pokemon: 156
    Mother: 28
    F Zero: 15
    Ice Climbers: 4
    Fire Emblem: 79
    Game & Watch: 14
    Kid Icarus: 26
    Wario Ware & Land: 20
    Metal Gear: 26
    Sonic: 21
    Pikmin: 26
    Famicom Robo: 3
    Animal Crossing: 39
    Mega Man: 57
    Wii fit: 11
    Punch Out: 14
    Pac-man: 5
    Xenoblade: 23
    Light Gun Series: 3
    Street Fighter: 27
    Final Fantasy: two clouds
    Bayonetta: 19
    Splatoon: 25
    Castlevania: 29
    Other: I fucked up the count, so like a hundred. 194, I think.
    Last edited by maxterdexter; December 11th, 2018 at 01:41 AM.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Ness is just brutal in the 4* stamina fights. If he's not alone or if there's multiples of him, it's just really overwhelming even when I try to reflect his specials.

James McCloud ends up my 4* Blue Boy.

Bowser's side-B and down-B absolutely mince most things in WoL.

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    Ness is just brutal in the 4* stamina fights. If he's not alone or if there's multiples of him, it's just really overwhelming even when I try to reflect his specials.
    PK Fire is an absolute fucker.

I think that I managed to beat ninten, twice, abusing the franklin badge. Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres also needed the badge, but them I still need to capture.
    SW-4128-8032-0729

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information