+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 820 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820
Results 16,381 to 16,397 of 16397

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    DO NOT PLAY AS PIRANHA PLANT IN ALLSTAR MODE!

It can corrupt your save file.

Edit: there are also reports of similar things happening to people who play as him in classic mode.
    Thank you for the warning. I was planning to do it first thing when I got home.

Phew, good thing i didn't finish classic with it last night.

Hidden:

I cleared Classic Mode with her, and nothing has happened YET. I've opened and closed the game, and so far nothing.

Luckily, I haven't even CONSIDERED touching All-Star Mode with any character.

Yeah, rumors say is just All Stars, but maybe its another bug. No one has explained what "corrupted save" means.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

I GOT PIRANHA PLANT!!!!

progress: 1240/1303 spirits, ~70% done with WoL NG+. Only one challenge left.

876 songs, and it seems that is the full amount. So I'm done with that!

NoE just send me a new code!

Time for a Squad Strike with Team Nature: PP, Ivysaur & Olimar
    3DS Friend Code: 2535-3972-7935

Just died in a three way Sudden Death instantly because I didn't even see where my Pikachu was standing as the match startet with them big fucking letters and what not all over the screen. God I hate that!
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."
    Corp. Barthas, France, Feb. 1919

omg

Spoiler:

Friggin adorable

*startled Catra noises*

Hidden:

How do I unlock the "secondary" fighter portraits in the spirit catalog? I did the Classic run with Larry and no pic turned up next to Bowser j. I also did the Classic run with the female Pokemon Trainer first, so no Portrait. I did it later with the normal trainer but I got nothing either. It was a bad run (I died three times), is this the reason? I'm confused af now
    "Often I think about my many comrades fallen by my side. I heard their curses against the war and its authors, the revolt against their murder. And I, as a survivor, believe that I am inspired by their will to struggle, for the idea of peace and human fraternity."

Quote Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
    How do I unlock the "secondary" fighter portraits in the spirit catalog? I did the Classic run with Larry and no pic turned up next to Bowser j. I also did the Classic run with the female Pokemon Trainer first, so no Portrait. I did it later with the normal trainer but I got nothing either. It was a bad run (I died three times), is this the reason? I'm confused af now
    The alts and whatnot are just random shop buys.

Ah ok , thanks.

1296/1303 spirits, but the rest of them now are just spirit board/shop RNG. I've summoned all of the summon-only ones.

Version 3.0 is on its way. Joker model shown but nothing further. He will be added "before the end of April."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information