+ Reply to Thread
Page 820 of 820 FirstFirst ... 320 720 770 810 818 819 820
Results 16,381 to 16,393 of 16393

Thread: Super Smash Bros

Default Re: Super Smash Bros

Well, we are missing half of the costumes, they showed the 4 bois as they were in the cutscene. There's some chance for some of the female heroes to make it in. Only downside I see is flowing hair, but they already did it for most of the ladies, and XI Hero.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Nahhh I was holding out a pathetic last hope, but the official smash website has all 8 colors up, like one of them is based on Terry from DQVI. I have no idea where on the pipeline it was determined but the active choice was made to not have either of the fem yuusha.

It huuurts but Hero still looks so fuuuun.

I'm going to be that guy that overuses Kamikazee

Quote Originally Posted by NateRich View Post
    I'm going to be that guy that overuses Kamikazee
    I really hope it's some bull shit where you just lose a stock to ruin someone the way Dedede can spitbounce someone off the ledge or Bowser or ganon's ass whole grabs.

Edit: Also I was the dumbest person when I last posted in this thread I can't believe I was some bullshitter who was like "just turn on items haha" in Smash 4 release, because I have somehow since gotten extremely into Smash since Ultimate dropped and I am too aware now that it's not fun chaos as much as it's,,,,, really good Smash players with items on just KO each other ridiculously faster and in much more bullshit ways, and it is in fact just not, fun, at all... The realization that items aren't a crutch, but an overpowered tool that good Smash players can decimate with was a real eye opener in appreciating actual Smash play lol. That's my redemption arc, as I put myself through the ringer and play Incineroar and suffer constantly.
    Last edited by Pochipochi; June 15th, 2019 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pochipochi View Post
    Nahhh I was holding out a pathetic last hope, but the official smash website has all 8 colors up, like one of them is based on Terry from DQVI. I have no idea where on the pipeline it was determined but the active choice was made to not have either of the fem yuusha.

It huuurts but Hero still looks so fuuuun.
    I don't understand why they picked Hero 4 if we're not getting the female versions.
    Hero 5 is more popular, more memorable and has a much better design.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    I don't understand why they picked Hero 4 if we're not getting the female versions.
    Hero 5 is more popular, more memorable and has a much better design.
    I was thinking about that and my idea is that since Hero 5 is always depicted with the cypress stick, they wanted to avoid it no overlapping with stuff like Flame Slash on a canonical/feels wrong level?

For what it's worth, there's also the probability that they avoided female heroes due to other concerns, namely audio.

If you have a hero with male and female variants that means double the voice work, whereas if they go for all male heroes they can easily recycle the same exertions for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Bomberman and Rayman seem like the biggies that are missing, in terms of sheer numbers of games that have lasted for decades, but they've been thrown in as trophies/spirits so...
    Has Dante from Devil may cry series ever been on nintendo?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    Devil May Cry 1 was announced for Switch earlier this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Devil May Cry 1 was announced for Switch earlier this year.
    Well that's something at least

Even tho the hero is the primordial videogame swordfighther, I am so very done with swords. Dante can come if he uses Nevan as the primary weapon.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    Even tho the hero is the primordial videogame swordfighther, I am so very done with swords. Dante can come if he uses Nevan as the primary weapon.
    I wish Sakurai had given them alternate weapons.
    I'm pretty sure they can all equip spears.

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shiebs View Post
    I believe Dante appeared in Project X Zone and/or PXZ2 on the 3DS (not sure if he was on both)
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information