View Poll Results: Who would look best with Cheeto stains on their shirt in drag riding Steven?

Voters
372. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fisher Tiger

232 62.37%
  • Aisa

45 12.10%
  • World Nobles

22 5.91%
  • Conis

55 14.78%
  • VASCO SHOT (VOTE OR DIE HE IS YOUR SAVIOR EAT IT BRENNEN)

125 33.60%
  • Porchemy

9 2.42%
  • Pell & Chaka

70 18.82%
  • Avro Pizzaro

56 15.05%
  • Iceburg

189 50.81%
  • Marco

177 47.58%
  • Motobaro

38 10.22%
  • Mr. 3

194 52.15%
  • Roger

207 55.65%
  • Rakuyou

48 12.90%
  • Unluckies

43 11.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary # 13 (AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! EAT IT BRENNEN YOU TYRANT)

Default Re: Preliminary # 13 (AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! EAT IT BRENNEN YOU TYRANT)

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Steven, I am here. And I have a confession to make.

Last year, I vowed I'd never do it.

His name brought a shudder, his face a cringe from the depths of my soul. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I deemed him an affront to all things whole and decent. Last year, I resisted him with all my ability. I anti-campaigned, supported the opposition, slipped sleeping capsules in Steven's drink--whatever it took.

Time passed. And one day, everything changed.

One glorious drunken weekend was enough to completely change how I felt about....him.

Him! With his phallic nose held high and proud, pointing the way to fun and laughter and good times. His arms spread wide, beckoning you to his bosom, to share a bottle of the sweet nectar of oblivion.

How could I have been so blinded? How could I have judged this poor creature based solely on his looks, without the slightest consideration for the noble vision of drunken camaraderie he symbolizes? I had shunned what I did not understand. Now, the time has come for me to admit the error of my ways and atone for my wrongful judgement.

Steven, my friend. I must offer to you my sincerest apologies. My eyes were close to the truth, but now I come to you, an enlightened soul. I understand now. His quest, his purpose, his selfless pursuit. It's all so clear.

And it is beautiful.

My vote. For Vasco Shot.
    16 characters of

Enlightenment
    Everything's Eventual...

Default Re: Preliminary # 13 (AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! EAT IT BRENNEN YOU TYRANT)

His name brought a shudder, his face a cringe from the depths of my soul. From the moment I laid eyes on him, I deemed him an affront to all things whole and decent. Last year, I resisted him with all my ability. I anti-campaigned, supported the opposition, slipped sleeping capsules in Steven's drink--whatever it took.

One glorious drunken weekend was enough to completely change how I felt about....him.

Him! With his phallic nose held high and proud, pointing the way to fun and laughter and good times. His arms spread wide, beckoning you to his bosom, to share a bottle of the sweet nectar of oblivion.

How could I have been so blinded? How could I have judged this poor creature based solely on his looks, without the slightest consideration for the noble vision of drunken camaraderie he symbolizes? I had shunned what I did not understand. Now, the time has come for me to admit the error of my ways and atone for my wrongful judgement.

Steven, my friend. I must offer to you my sincerest apologies. My eyes were close to the truth, but now I come to you, an enlightened soul. I understand now. His quest, his purpose, his selfless pursuit. It's all so clear.

And it is beautiful.

My vote. For Vasco Shot.
    ^That

Be enlightened, vote for Vasco Shot.

Iceburg is probably the greatest major, minor character in the series in my opinion. Amusingly quirky, but also extremely fleshed out and integral to the plot. He deserves to advance.

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

And it is beautiful.

My vote. For Vasco Shot.
    AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!

And Grunt takes up like half of your sig.

We must celebrate this momentous occasion.

Courtesy of Vasco. ♥

And Grunt's a growing boy, he can't help it.

a mood come alive.

I did not vote for Vasco Shot. I now realize that I should have voted for Vasco Shot.

How distressing.

Ah, this thread how it makes me laugh.

Voted:

Vasco (just had to)
    Roger
    Iceberg
    Fisher Tiger

I love you guys <3

"If I can't even protect my Captain's dream, then whatever ambition I have is nothing but talk!"

3DS FC: 3196 - 4914 - 6686

>.> Damn i wish i could vote Marco deserves to go on ...

air to surface missiles asm00200's Avatar

Who would look best with Cheeto stains on their shirt in drag riding Steven?
    VASCO SHOT (VOTE OR DIE HE IS YOUR SAVIOR EAT IT BRENNEN)
    Preliminary # 13 (AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE! EAT IT BRENNEN YOU TYRANT)
    and raised in, billy joel, blackout, booze, born, brennen is a dbag, detroit, drunken hook up with cyan, hey brennen suck it, jesus, omar comin yo, south, vasco shot
    Even the KRIEGliminary didn't have this greatness!

I vote Vasco!!

Marco out !!!!!!
    I LOV APFORUMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop voting this forever dead old man, rogers age is over!
    Last edited by Tortuga Delirium; June 11th, 2011 at 01:47 AM.
    We don`t need to know what`s coming tomorrow,
    so that we can live today to the fullest!!!
    Natsu Dragneel

Quote Originally Posted by Steven D. Teach View Post
    If you were to chronicle my viewing of the first word of this post to the last, it would be like watching some strangely deformed penis go flaccid via some surreal time lapse.
    cool story.

OT: hmm, still pretty close.
    mr 3 and iceburg just might go down to maybe one or two votes apart.

I give my only vote in this preliminary to Vasco!
    Every other chara doesn`t even deserve a vote, when he is around.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Hahahahahaha Marco.. thats what you get for being a character with no character.............

Quote Originally Posted by shinpanman View Post
    Amusingly quirky, but also extremely fleshed out and integral to the plot. He deserves to advance.
    My thoughts exactly. Why Arlong park, why ? Is it the ugly hairstyle?

All the people not voting for Iceburg:
    You don't know what you are messing with.
    Hidden:

You still have a realisitc chance of survival. Vote for the Iceburg, and you get some free crushed Ice with your Vasco drink.

Quote Originally Posted by dasia View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Why Arlong park, why ? Is it the ugly hairstyle?
    Don't even THINK of something like that! The Iceburg hairstlye is a style of gentlemen! Those who call it ugly, are just jealous because they can't pull it off!

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Iceburg still have the best hair in the manga.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlilly View Post
    Don't even THINK of something like that! The Iceburg hairstlye is a style of gentlemen! Those who call it ugly, are just jealous because they can't pull it off!
    Tiger dammit and I was getting all ready to jump at the first Mr 3 fanatic who would say "yes :)"!! *goes back in the shadows*

Ossan does not have his name for nothing his style was fresh from birth.

The Mountain That Drinks. Steven D. Teach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MDL View Post
    cool story.

OT: hmm, still pretty close.
    Isn't it?!!! I love the twist ending where you can't vote for the rest of the tournament unless or orally pleasure me or swear allegiance to Vasco's penis.

Thread Information