Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: First Round Discussion Thread

Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by I survived the buster call View Post
    Once you go Buggy, all bets are off. However, should you decide to return to your senses and support our lady, the Queen mother Otohime, we may be able to work something our for you, dear. But this is a limited time offer. Act now, and you'll even get our special bonus offer, all for one low low price. So PM today.
    Oh BC, who has deceived you so cunningly. I'd assume the work of Uroogoo, he is quite the devious genius after all. I shall PM you with the details and history of our rivalry pronto.

I leave you with my work from last night
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    17. Her Royal Highness, Queen Otohime of Fishman Island and the Mer-kingdoms vs Our Lord and Savior, Buggy the Clown
    WARNING (Explicit Dialog)!!

To whoever put that last vote on Bonney - I owe you a free campaign. Let me know who you are and what character you'd like it of. I'll try to get at least three pages worth of it!

-----
    Well, I tried!

Great match. I was a little scared that it might have been too close in end.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler View Post
    Urouge`s Amv convinced me to vote Buggy. And I was planning on voting Otohime,too!!! Damn you, Urouge!
    Excellent.

So........is there no chance to watch all your older Amvs??Why does Youtube delete all the good stuff?
    I'm working on it little by little. The ones I've gotten reuploaded are all in the first post of my amv thread. I think by keeping them unlisted I may be able to keep them up for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom View Post
    Oh BC, who has deceived you so cunningly. I'd assume the work of Uroogoo, he is quite the devious genius after all. I shall PM you with the details and history of our rivalry pronto.
    He is devious, isn't he? I told you Sai-chan. Now we have Freedom saying it too, since my word isn't good enough for you (sniff) so it's not just me.

Freedom, love, I have received your PM. I shall reply forthwith.

I leave you with my work from last night
    Excellent!! Now her royal majesty has received the respect she earned and deserves (No... That isn't a shot at that other fellow who has so much respect, but none of it deserved or earned--not at all. )

Quote Originally Posted by silversatyr View Post
    To whoever put that last vote on Bonney - I owe you a free campaign. Let me know who you are and what character you'd like it of. I'll try to get at least three pages worth of it!

-----
    Well, I tried!
    As you can see, the Hancock supporters are supporting Otohime (also I voted for Bonney because of your campaigns, though I certainly wasn't the last). We Buggy supporters will push him forward, thus that he can obtain treasure (or comically obtain things he doesn't want instead).

I hear the cries of a nonbeliever.

He is devious, isn't he? I told you Sai-chan. Now we have Freedom saying it too, since my word isn't good enough for you (sniff) so it's not just me.
    Trust me, freedom's word is worth far less.

Excellent!! Now her royal majesty has received the respect she earned and deserves (No... That isn't a shot at that other fellow who has so much respect, but none of it deserved or earned--not at all. )
    Of course, Otohime deserves respect. She's a great character. She just doesn't deserve to beat the amazing Buggy.

I won't resort to petty tactics like bashing the opposition.

I voted Bonney aswell

Oh and Otohime is great ...But its Buggy

Discovered Stowaway

Yeah, I seriously doubt that Otohime can beat Buggy, even though she's awesome.
    Last edited by royal pain; July 6th, 2011 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Buggy is awesome too btw.

Quote Originally Posted by royal pain View Post

Don't underastimate Otohime , being recent in the chapter and the Buggy hate

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by metteminne View Post
    I know, but when it comes to popularity, Buggy is a heavy hitter, he is an old fan favourite who's been hilarious since the very beggining of the series and he usually also gets great campaigns. I'm pretty sure that he can at least get past the first round even if his opponent is Otohime. It is probably going to be a really close match though.

The Buggy posse is relentless. They'll use whatever trickery to get their way. See exert below:
    Quote Originally Posted by Urouge View Post
    I won't resort to petty tactics like bashing the opposition.
    Seems fair, Yet, in the same post, what's this...
    I hear the cries of a nonbeliever.
    Trust me, freedom's word is worth far less.
    That's right... slander!

Don't be fooled royal pain. The Buggy masses are all hypnotized into madness with their infatuation with him. And there are many of them. One tournament, Buggy was a semi-finalist. Don't let your guard down for a second, or you'll be hypnotized as well. They use flash videos to sway and distract their victims, all while it's truly a ploy to hypnotize them into Buggy fandom. Stay strong my friend.

Buggy hate. More lies from these cunning geniuses. You see royal pain, and everyone else. Buggy is even Oda's favorite villian. There's no hate as they want you guys to believe. They're trying to win pity votes with sob stories, about people hating Buggy, but it's all untrue. Buggy is quite popular, and we must put our efforts forward to take him down.

Make No Mistake Here, the underdog of this match is Queen Otohime. Cast your vote for her, and break free from the hypnotism that is Buggy the clown.

You overestimate the mere spider that lives deep in a dark cave. Believe that we can tear his heart away

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Urouge is the greatest!! Mr. 3 is just...

Once again, excellent job campaigning silver! If I had a hat, I would tip it to you.

My point exactly, I like buggy a lot but Otohime being an interesting female character without even having boobs, made her one of my top chars in one piece. Though Buggy does have a much higher chance to beat otohime in the first round, eventual hate for his fandom will bring him down in the long run. I am going to vote for Otohime because if she does somehow manage to beat buggy, she hasn't been around long enough to generate a hate base and will do much better in the tournament as a whole.
    All hail the mighty Rakleader!

Seems fair, Yet, in the same post, what's this...

That's right... slander!
    Last I checked, you weren't Otohime.

She lives in all of us.

Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    She lives in all of us.

Duh.

Buggy too my dear friend BoD

Buggy can't even compare to Otohime. He's a silly clown with too much over-assessment and imbecilic fandom
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

I was referring to myself... or is member slander a go

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    She lives in all of us.

Duh.
    Great Response. We'll remove the shroud of confusion from the unsuspecting Buggy victims

Thread Information