Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1848

Thread: First Round Discussion Thread

  1. #801
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by metteminne View Post
    Whoever wins in hattori vs magellan , they deserve it. Great campaigns
    Indeed. I'm just glad it turned out to be a real battle instead of an one-sided asswhopping.

  2. #802

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Today the Otohime-fight.
    I hope it will be up soon, so that i have at least 1-2 hours to collect votes, before i have to go.
    But for the final hours i most likely will be back.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  3. #803

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Quichotte De Flamingo View Post
    Today the Otohime-fight.
    I hope it will be up soon, so that i have at least 1-2 hours to collect votes, before i have to go.
    But for the final hours i most likely will be back.
    Soon? It's like nearly 9am here. They usually don't go up till 4pm at the earliest XD Till a few hours yet.

    I'm torn between Oto and Buggy. Buggy is great and all but I'm kinda bored of the same campaigns he always gets.

    On the other hand. Otohime's face really really really really annoyed me for some reason. However Hiroy's campaigns are really good. Hmmmm.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

  4. #804
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    I've just realized that I will be here when Otohime's match starts
    Last edited by Nolus; July 8th, 2011 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Bring it ON!

  5. #805

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Soon? It's like nearly 9am here. They usually don't go up till 4pm at the earliest XD Till a few hours yet.

    I'm torn between Oto and Buggy. Buggy is great and all but I'm kinda bored of the same campaigns he always gets.

    On the other hand. Otohime's face really really really really annoyed me for some reason. However Hiroy's campaigns are really good. Hmmmm.
    You haven't seen the real campaigns yet from both sides

  6. #806
    check up from the neck up eerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in your grill

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    What's that I hear? Sounds like event mods scheming.. something to do with the upcoming match..

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    And yeah, LOL. Anyone who thinks they've seen the campaigns from either side the Buggy vs Otohime match has no idea what they're talking about. We've been dropping little.. nuggets of get a bit of attention. That's all.

  7. #807
    -COLATECHOCOLATECHOCO- Sai-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eating the world's suppoly of chocolate

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Soon? It's like nearly 9am here. They usually don't go up till 4pm at the earliest XD Till a few hours yet.

    I'm torn between Oto and Buggy. Buggy is great and all but I'm kinda bored of the same campaigns he always gets.

    On the other hand. Otohime's face really really really really annoyed me for some reason. However Hiroy's campaigns are really good. Hmmmm.
    Awww. You don't like parties, drinks, and fun red nose accessories? D:

  8. #808

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Cyber does have a point about the messiah thing, we should use it , but not too much

  9. #809
    -COLATECHOCOLATECHOCO- Sai-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eating the world's suppoly of chocolate

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    I never used the messiah campaign before, to be honest. xD I started ignoring that campaign back in the '09 tourney.

  10. #810

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    I never used the messiah campaign before, to be honest. xD I started ignoring that campaign back in the '09 tourney.

    The messiah thing was great and the discussion about Moriah and Buggy being the messiah was golden , but it's overused now :p ( I used creepy clown things only previous year , bad campaigning I tell you :( )

  11. #811

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    I can't... decide at all who to vote for! Buggy is especially awesome, and I just can't say no to Mr. 3's mate.

    On the other hand, Otohime has quickly become one of my favourite characters, a truly awesome mother and queen of her people.

    If I vote for one I feel that I betray another... I guess it's gonna come down to campaigns for me.


  12. #812

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MagiciteKefka View Post
    I can't... decide at all who to vote for! Buggy is especially awesome, and I just can't say no to Mr. 3's mate.

    On the other hand, Otohime has quickly become one of my favourite characters, a truly awesome mother and queen of her people.

    If I vote for one I feel that I betray another... I guess it's gonna come down to campaigns for me.



    Croc and mr 3 would vote Buggy

  13. #813
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Feels like people are going to be so exhausted from the Magellan vs. Hattori match the upcoming match will feel like work to campaign and follow.

    Orrrrr, Buggy vs. Otohime will catch some overspill from the conclusion of the previous match and set off with a bang.

    Though, I have a sneaky suspicion Buggy and Otohime supporters are lying in wait, well rested, energized, and ready to spring into action when their match starts.

    It's all a matter of time and when the scheming mods plan to start the match.
    Everything's Eventual...

  14. #814
    Legendary Hero Juvarland Juvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Scotland.

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    I've just realized that I will be here when Otohime's match starts
    Ohh that is great! I told you I would toast and cheer, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do later seems my praying had some effect :)

  15. #815
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Ohh that is great! I told you I would toast and cheer, and that's exactly what I'm gonna do later seems my praying had some effect :)
    I have to make my stache ready for the match!

    *hahaham that sounds weird when you say it aloud, hahaha*

  16. #816
    Legendary Hero Juvarland Juvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Scotland.

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    I have to make my stache ready for the match!

    *hahaham that sounds weird when you say it aloud, hahaha*
    damn I just shaved my stache (not really though) off

    Take your time! We will definitely change the world events of this round... Kampai!!!

  17. #817

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    So I've been going through my amv's and youtube account to get things situated over the last few days, and I came to the horrifying realization that I forgot to post this back during the prelims.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIFNiOS7ID0
    Last edited by Urouge; July 8th, 2011 at 03:56 AM. Reason: it's really rough, but it was just a joke anyway

  18. #818

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by I survived the buster call View Post
    {sniff} That was beautiful! Truly, brought a tear to my eye, Hiroy. I am so proud. So proud.
    I got all teary eyed making it myself. Thanks.



    Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    Well played, Hiroy, well played...

    /avvie change
    /avvie change

    :D

    Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    REPOST.



    Go Otohime!!

  19. #819

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    I love that avatar...especially the "me gusta" moment.
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..


  20. #820
    -COLATECHOCOLATECHOCO- Sai-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eating the world's suppoly of chocolate

    Default Re: First Round Discussion Thread

    You copycat Hiroy! xD It looks good on you!

    Haha, that mermaid dance this is adorable.


    ...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts