Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL RAW Discussion

I BUMP. Confusing, perhaps, but this is supposed to be all official and stuff, and who am I to argue?

243 is out! You can grab it from Saiyaman or from wherever you want.

It rocks. Kickass animation (Which the next episode seems to keep up), and some seriously effective directing bags my compliments. Seeing Rokushiki in action was quite an eye-sight. I liked how the directors slipped in little things like Blueno ushering ''Tekkai..'' before smashing Tilestone's hammer.

And as a bonus, we get a Robin eyecatch.

Go see it.

Downlading 243 right now...it's going quite slow

OMG, a Robin eyecatch?! o_O
    So they've finally stopped showing just Luffy?

I think they used another character way back once (Was it Sanji?), but it was a one-time occurence. Though I seriously hope they keep it up this time.

I think they used another character way back once (Was it Sanji?), but it was a one-time occurence. Though I seriously hope they keep it up this time.
    No, it's been Luffy for ages.

I like how the used the jazzy theme for the eyecatch.

Great episode. I like how they expanded on Blueno's arse kicking efforts outside Iceburg's room. Kaku's rankyaku looked really wild & I enjoyed Pauly's scene with Luffy.

Looks like they're going to bridge how Franky, I guess kidnaps Usopp & takes Merry to the warehouse in the anime, where the manga just sort of skipped out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Franky
    Looks like they're going to bridge how Franky, I guess kidnaps Usopp & takes Merry to the warehouse in the anime, where the manga just sort of skipped out on it.
    I saw some screencaps from the preview, and I was wondering about that. I always did want to see what happened prior to the scene it actually started with. =) I wonder if it's just assumed expounding like a lot of filler or if it's a case like with Usopp buying the goggles in Loguetown where a panel really was drawn up for the manga but it was cut for time and space.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

This episode is AWESOME... O_O!! Though that weird fisheye lens thing during Iceburg and Robin's talk kinda made me go "uhh, not working" a little :laugh: Eyecatch is a plus too ! I sure as hell hope they do the rest of the characters. Toei'll have something to chew on for a while if they don't. *grin*

Definitely think it's setting up for the Franky/Usopp bridge though.

EDIT - oh heck, I just noticed. When it shows the fake blueprints you can clearly see 'Cutty Flam' spelled on there. No more Kati confusion ? :laugh:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Credo quia absurdum non credere. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Anyone can take pics? I know it's an important episode and I should download it, but I don't think I will.

EDIT: Oh, wait. A link to the Chinese subs, anyone?

Wow and how about Robin straddling Iceburg....:ohmy:

Quote Originally Posted by Carly
    EDIT - oh heck, I just noticed. When it shows the fake blueprints you can clearly see 'Cutty Flam' spelled on there. No more Kati confusion ? :laugh:
    In the manga, you see "Cutty Flam" on the plans and on the wall in the warehouse, if I remember correctly.

Edit: screencaps taken from someone on another forum: http://img282.imageshack.us/my.php?image=op2430qs.jpg

No on the blueprints -- in the inital shots of the blueprints you see in the manga, it was pointed out the first letter of Cutty was 'K' and that started a HUGE discussion over what it was supposed to be, particularly after Cutty Flam got written down somewhere else (the wall). I remember it very clearly :laugh:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .Credo quia absurdum non credere. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hm, I don't remember the K being on the blue prints. Well, I guess if it's corrected, then that settles it.

No on the blueprints -- in the inital shots of the blueprints you see in the manga, it was pointed out the first letter of Cutty was 'K' and that started a HUGE discussion over what it was supposed to be, particularly after Cutty Flam got written down somewhere else (the wall). I remember it very clearly :laugh:

Chapter 346.

It looks like a "K", and people were thinking it could be "Katie".

Then they thought Franky used to be a woman along with being a Cyborg.

Looking back on that, it looks like Iceburg's name is "Iceburgh".

Yeah, but Iceburg's name was clearly spelled out somewhere else along the line, wasn't it ? I remember it was suddenly a huge shock when we found out it was 'Iceburg' and not 'Iceberg' XD

And thats still one of the most common misspellings in the One Piece fandom. Not that I blame them, it is strange. :wacko:

Lovin' the Robin eyecatch, by the way. I'm so happy they finally pulled out a new one. I can't wait to see the others... but I wonder if we will have to wait another long period of time for the next one to be revealed.

Yeah, but Iceburg's name was clearly spelled out somewhere else along the line, wasn't it ? I remember it was suddenly a huge shock when we found out it was 'Iceburg' and not 'Iceberg' XD
    Ch. 352, last page, right... or are you talking about somewhere else?

I don't recall WHEN it was. I remember the discussion, just not the chapter. :P

That episode can be summarized in one word:
    SUPER~!!! (No Franky though).

The CP9 in action is pure gold, and the entire thing was just well done! And we still haven't seen Shigan and Kamie...

It seems they're gonna elaborate on how Franky takes Usopp in on 244; good thing. It seems to be "skipped" in the manga, but that's how Oda does things sometimes ^^

By 245, I hope we got to see Neko Neko no Mi and the scene where the four CP9 watches the burning Galley-La HQ.

On another note, episode 160 sucks, thanks to Satori's horrible, horrible voice and Impact's uber lame SFX. Seriously, wtf?

Discovered Stowaway Anime_Rachiru's Avatar

The episode wont play on my computer... -_-... I hate the fact that I'm forced to use a man
    If you can't sleep, try counting the stars, even though a human life is too short to count them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Rachiru
    I hate the fact that I'm forced to use a man

... O_o

Thread Information