+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 48 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: CAPCOM SUCKS thread

Default Re: FUCK Capcom

Hm, I'm surprised yet not at the same time. They put a bit too much fan involvment from what I seen, from what characters should be in the game to what the female companion is gonna look like to accompany you. I haven't been following this so it seemed to me like they weren't all that sure on just what they were doing.

"Support the franchise"

What franchise? That's two cancelled megaman projects in a year, the franchise has been dead for a long time to me anyway. What're they gonna do, release Megaman 11 and expect everyone to go "yay"?

I should've known Capcom hates fun..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Hell View Post
    I should've known Capcom hates fun..!!!
    Holy Hell Your right. My main problem with Capcom is that they spam too many shoto-fuck characters in street fighter. I mean look at this bullshit list

1. Ryu
    2. Ken
    3. Akuma
    4. Dan
    5. Evil Ryu
    6. Gouken
    7. Eviler Akuma (Oni)
    8. Sagat (Shoto wannabe)
    9. Sakura

Come On Capcom, atleast have more creativity than that. Their is more to a fighting game then a fucking Hadoken or Shoryuken.

Edit: No Mega Man Legends, dat sucks. me losin respect for Capcom.
    Last edited by mechysonu; July 18th, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

Ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

I knew this would happen. Fucking knew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    I knew this would happen. Fucking knew it.
    Capcom doesn't care about games, they care about milking money from the customers. Sad but even video game industry is a doggy dog world out there.
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

is Stolen

MOTHERFUCKER

fucking really

really?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

*comes in*

Is this about MvC3 getting a revamp? Capcom just being annoying? What is it?

*reads*

......Oh my fucking God! They cannot be fucking serious! They egged that fucking game on! They played the online community like a mother fucking violin with this game, and then they turn around and stomp on it like it's nothing!

The fuck up with the new RE for the 3DS? The fuck up with MvC3? The hidden plan to redo MvC3? The frequent neglect of fans of older games such as Strider, Darkstalkers, and CLASSIC Resident Evil? The OBVIOUSLY neglect toward their former brand icon of Megaman? The HORRIBLE and USELESS spin-off's to Dead Rising 2 (just release Dead Rising 3!)?

The only thing I can think of that they DON'T SEEM to be fucking up is Street Fighter X Tekken, and for all I know, that game is going to be filled with Street Fighter characters who fight flawlessly simply because they were copied and pasted into the game, and Tekken characters who play like ass.

..........And what kills me is that Capcom is going to walk away from this, and people are still consider them the genius game developing company who never fucks anything up.

I'm not even as huge as a Megaman fan as all of you (though, Legends was probably my favorite series of the patch), but this hurts me a lot.
    3DS FC: 5370-0485-4643

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

capcom: hey errybody member that awesome as fuck mario vs megaman vs guile game we announced two weeks ago and set up a website devoted to it??? welp too bad we canceled it three weeks ago

I aleady felt like that a while ago.

is Stolen

I'm downright vitriolic.

Somethings gotta burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

I doubt those devs were really making a game. I mean, what kind of professionals do shit like this? They just invited a bunch of kids to a pool party with no water to see if there was any hype worth looking into. Fucking despicable.

Man, I really don't wanna buy a Capcom published game anymore to support them, but I know that won't do any good.

Good thing I generally buy used! I'll be getting RE4HD, but via a gameshare so it'll be one sale going towards 5 people. Suck it, Capcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    I doubt those devs were really making a game. I mean, what kind of professionals do shit like this? They just invited a bunch of kids to a pool party with no water to see if there was any hype worth looking into. Fucking despicable.
    The community dev blog was an insanely unprofessional idea as we can retroactively see now.

I think that's the worst part of it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFh7mrOOSpQ

Megaman Legends 3, you shall be missed

What the hell!? The title says exactly how I feel!

They have mocked Dante with their new "DMC" to seduce a wider audience.
    They have turned Jill blonde (untolerable).
    They are making a TPS of RE instead of a RE2 and 3 remakes that would have been epic.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information