+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: CAPCOM SUCKS thread

Default Re: FUCK Capcom

I knew this was going to happen, I knew it when they held the game at gunpoint and sneered "buy the demo".
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

They'll most likely get me to but their games.

Capcom is good at advertising.

I-I'm lost

it's like

what do i do now. where do i go?

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    But of course every single jackoff (many here on this forum, no offense) will keep buying their various fighting game rehashes even tho it is the same damn thing with a different filter slapped on.

Lol I was thinking this as well but without the jackoff part. I can't be one to talk shit about that since I did the same with shooter rehashes, well at least not back then. I never knew Capcom were this much hated. What a dick move by them, though. I may not be a huge fan of their games like you guys but I'm saying this as a fellow gamer.
    Last edited by GuetaMinute; July 18th, 2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Loyal? wtf I am too tired

I admit the jackoff statement was a bit harsh, especially in regards to fellow forum-goers here, but dammit, I'm pissed! I can't care about others feelings right now!

Don't worry Buu, Capcom will make it up to us with Dead Rising 2: Forced Meme version!
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Don't even get me started on that. It's bad enough of how they repackage every single fighting game they make, but now they're doing it with other genres. I also just happened to realize something... I don't own a single Capcom published game this gen. Goes to show you that they don't make good shit anymore.

(well, I do have some Capcom published stuff on PSN, but that is old stuff that they put up on the service)

Who gives a fuck about capcom?

Though it's from May but http://mynintendonews.com/2011/05/23...o-wii-support/ . God damn it Capcom.

"We at Capcom regret to inform you that we just hate being creative and passionate about what we do. Fuck fun. Have a nice day."

Damn, and I really enjoyed MML. Low move from them.

Pains me since, yes, I will be more than likely buying RE4HD.

But I'll leave a "R.I.P Clover" since iit seems appropriate.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crapcom
    Q.Is the cancellation of MML3 related to the departure of Inafune-san?
    A. The cancellation of the MML3 project is in no way related to Inafune-san leaving the company.
    What's that I smell? Smells like....Bullshit.

This is the 3DS one right? If so I half expected it after they said they wouldn't release it if it didn't get enough hype. But seriously this is bullshit. First no Ace Attorney Investigations 2 translated and now this one completely canned. Yet I see a fourth version of Street Fighter IV on the shelves. (I'm sure it's got some new modes/chars tho) not to mention their re-releases of RE:4 and Code Veronica.

I think this is probably Capcom spitting the dummy out over SF 3DS, RE: Mercenaries and Okamiden not doing as well as they hoped. The former being the only decent game out for launch (and probably the most traded in.), a game that they did some crap to stop people trading in and the last one just not even promoted in the slightest.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Fuck Capcom.

No Ace Attorney Investigations 2 translation.

No release date for Monster Hunter Freedom 3.

No Megaman Universe.

Fucking up Devil May Cry.

And now no Megaman Legends 3.

Yeah Capcom? We're done. Fuck you.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I'm not even fanraging.

I'm dead serious.

Yeah Capcom is only doing shit now...

First they give us unfinished games like Marvel vs Capcom 3 or the 3rd SFIV title with 4 charcaters, which has neither rival matches or a trial mode... Awesome. DLC politic is shit Paying for simple outfits when games like Tekken has them for free and you can do even your own.

Than they fuck up DMC with some emo looking producer of Ninja Theory and Resident Evil is now a shooter...

Surely Capcom, my fav gaming company in the past, has fallen much.

Only hope is Ashura's Wrath...

They don't have control over layton vs. wright do they? cause if that gets cancelled i'm going to go burn down there headquaters. With lemons.

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    They don't have control over layton vs. wright do they? cause if that gets cancelled i'm going to go burn down there headquaters. With lemons.
    It's a co-project with Level 5. Considering how popular Layton is in Japan and Europe I'll be VERY surprised if it's not completed.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

"Hey, lets release Okamiden between Pokemon and the 3DS, and ENSURE it doesn't sell enough to warrant a proper sequel!

Oh yeah, I also got totally screwed and run around on my pre-order for Okamiden and that took a MONTH to get to me after release. Even though, you know, I pre-ordered. 5 months in advance. From Capcom themselves.

Haven't played a new megaman in years, )though I got the compilation disk of all the originals) and to date still haven't played SF4 or MvC3 even once. Capcom really hasn't been my company for a while.

I've always felt that Mega Man Legends and One Piece were spiritually similar, except that one managed to grow and thrive while the other has been forced to remain idle.

It's a shame, I was really looking forward to MML3.

They've let me down enough this year.

This is the final nail in the coffin.
    ‎"Bobby, I'm going to ask you to do two things I hope you'll never have to do again. Tape the Cowboys game, and get me an apron." - Hank Hill

They only can rescue it if the manage to bring back an awesome Breath of Fire game

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information