+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1092

Thread: CAPCOM SUCKS thread

Default Re: CAPCOM SUCKS thread

Remember that Mega Man TV show that's going to be a thing? They upgraded the design.

From 1/10 to 2/10.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Remember that Mega Man TV show that's going to be a thing? They upgraded the design.

https://abload.de/img/c7xipkau8aaenmsfguou.jpg

From 1/10 to 2/10.
    Am I the only one who thought that was a picture of a jigsaw puzzle box at first?

The Coolest Uncle Ever The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar

Eh? When has this been a thing? Also, that looks more like X with a gigantic head than Classic Mega Man.
    The faces of a Strawhat.

They put em in Smash Bros! Conekiller's Avatar

Definitely looks better than the bizzare artwork they showed before. Hoping that "MiniMan" that lives in his helmet is also a thing of the past.

Please visit my Deviant art gallery.
    There will be Punch and Pie!

Last edited by y2kyle89; March 24th, 2017 at 06:31 AM. Reason: I used to love something once. Life.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Adams
    I have always been dissatisfied, I know that. But lately I find I reek of discontentment; it fills my throat and floods my brain. Sometimes I fear there's no longer a dream but only the discontentment.

Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

The Coolest Uncle Ever The Tenth Strawhat's Avatar

I had to rewatch this twice to fully understand how yucky this looks. Meganize me, more like kill me. And people say Sonic is a dead corpse walking.

If only Mega Man Legends 3 happened, the world would be a slightly better place...
    The faces of a Strawhat.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tenth Strawhat View Post
    I had to rewatch this twice to fully understand how yucky this looks. Meganize me, more like kill me. And people say Sonic is a dead corpse walking.

If only Mega Man Legends 3 happened, the world would be a slightly better place...
    Maybe for the thousands of Legends fans in the world that were waiting for it in the lull that followed the release of the 2nd game..........don't know about everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by y2kyle89 View Post
    This video contains content from DHX media, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

Mega Man, X, .EXE, Geo Stelar, and Captain N's Mega Man all jump on a rocket ship to join Volnutt on the moon out of second hand embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Mega Man, X, .EXE, Geo Stelar, and Captain N's Mega Man all jump on a rocket ship to join Volnutt on the moon out of second hand embarrassment.
    Bad Box Art Megaman must've had to pull out due to threats for his appearance in Street Fighter X Tekken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Nah, Pac Man killed him and dumped his body in the woods where only the mokujin can find him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information