+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 461 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Movies Thread - Can't keep a good God down.

Discovered Stowaway killerbee1000's Avatar

Default Re: The Avengers Movie

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    Description of the Avengers footage from D23.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=44799
    I'm liking this movie more and more.

lol. Doing good so far, Whedon!

You know, for a ridiculous looking villain like Loki is sometimes, they really managed to make him look bad ass in these movies.

Well, like most Marvel movie villains, he looks much cooler without the costume ;)

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

I don't know man, you gotta' love those rom horns!

Anywho, everything I've been hearing about this movie makes it sound better and better with each little tidbit. So far the D23 news has been the icing on the cake. I can't remember the last time I've been this excited for any movie. This is going to be an incredible event. I wasn't old enough to be around for the start of the Star Wars franchise and the history it created but I'm going to be proud to say that I was there for the beginning when they were forming The Avengers on the big screen!

Quote Originally Posted by Zebrahiim View Post
    I don't know man, you gotta' love those rom horns!

Anywho, everything I've been hearing about this movie makes it sound better and better with each little tidbit. So far the D23 news has been the icing on the cake. I can't remember the last time I've been this excited for any movie. This is going to be an incredible event. I wasn't old enough to be around for the start of the Star Wars franchise and the history it created but I'm going to be proud to say that I was there for the beginning when they were forming The Avengers on the big screen!
    Yeah this movie is shaping up to be awesome, I was initially a bit skeptical if they could pull this off but it looks like they will.

I think The Dark Knight Rises is still the movie I'm looking forward to the most next year though
    "You'll never leave this world alone..."

I just need to see Thor, and I'm all caught up.

Pic from the New York set. There's a lot more around but this is my favorite so far.

A couple of friends and I checked out one of the sets last night. It was at Lexington and Vanderbilt, right across from Grand Central terminal.

Nothing too much here, just some flipped over taxis, a destroyed car, rumble, and giant craters in the ground. Still pretty cool though.
    "Wasn't the Internet made for scanlations in the first place?"- Simon Jones

Forgive me for this, but I'm going to have to say this. Let me take note that I don't really support any of this, but...

If people thought the Xavier and Magneto slashing was bad after First Class.

Hidden:
    IT'S GONNA GET SO MUCH WORSE! I CAN SMELL THE FAN FICTION AND ART BEING MADE!

Seriously...that shit is brewing as we speak. And that's just TWO of the attractive actors in this movie that everyone is going to gush over.

I don't have a Clue what you are talking about.

Lady Gaga? Take notes. Rebecky_Mo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    Forgive me for this, but I'm going to have to say this. Let me take note that I don't really support any of this, but...

Hidden:
    http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq...ed46o1_400.jpg

Seriously...that shit is brewing as we speak. And that's just TWO of the attractive actors in this movie that everyone is going to gush over.

I know; the ficcer's are already starting on the Movie!Tony/Steve, and they haven't even met onscreen yet (doesn't help that RDJ and Chris Evans are gushing over how excited they are to be working together)! It'll be insane next summer...

I can't wait. :D
    Last edited by Rebecky_Mo; September 6th, 2011 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Hell, they've already started Thor/Steve fics too. And they're GOOD.

*sigh* You're right, it's almost a little too convenient.
    Where's my multitude of facepalms icon when I need it.

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    Pic from the New York set. There's a lot more around but this is my favorite so far.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...7_336946_n.jpg
    The painted-on wings is funny, but I think I liked the First Avenger get-up more. Hakweye using his Ultimate look is cool, though.

I've been waiting for this since I was in middle school, hell I made a screen play for it once (of course it was terrible cause I was like 12) I couldn't be any more pumped for this movie!!!!

and what's more my favorite hero hawkeye is appearing, his death scene in avengers disassembled still gives me chills when I read it, hopefully quicksilver, scarlet witch giant man and wasp can appear if they make a sequel

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post

Hidden:

Silly Insider.

Fanthings have been shipping those two for decades now. This movie's only going to change the nature of said shipping.
    この世に悪があるとすればそれは人の心だ。

At least we have Hawkeye, Thor and Loki to put some good ol' heterosexuality in this movie.

Hidden:

DAT ASS

Seems like Cap's suit is missing a bit of the armor parts to it that seemed to be in that promotional image with all of the Avengers. Think that can be added in post production? Seems kinda empty without it and sort of the opposite of what they where going for with his movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiolino View Post
    At least we have Hawkeye, Thor and Loki to put some good ol' heterosexuality in this movie.

DAT ASS
    lol Those pictures are great. The looks on their faces are priceless. I'd love to know what their thought bubbles said. Looks like Iron Man's not the only one going after Black Widow. He's going to need to step up his game.
    Current Trophy Rank: Lv 14-37%
    Gambit

Nintendo ID: MPZ777
    Feel free to friend request me. Just let me know your from AP Forums.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information