+ Reply to Thread
Page 512 of 513 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 510 511 512 513 LastLast
Results 10,221 to 10,240 of 10241

Thread: Marvel Movies Thread - Holy Shitballs

Default Re: Marvel Movies Thread - Holy Shitballs

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    They could always take a page out of Ultimate Spider-Man's playbook and make her Peter's clone.
    I always loved when Ultimate Human Torch told Ultimate Spider-man (his best friend) that he made out with ultimate Spider Woman, and Peter freaked the hell out and ran away to go get some air and figure things out

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Stan Lee has officially retired from any further public appearances. Sad, but he's 95 let the geezer rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Stan Lee has officially retired from any further public appearances. Sad, but he's 95 let the geezer rest.
    As in no more movies cameos? Yeah, sucks, but totally understandable.

That, and likely no more Comic-Cons either.

So, his last one was in Antman and the wasp? Or IW2 or CapMarvel are already recorded?
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

It'd be nice if IW2 was his final movie. That would be a perfect send-off for him.

Infinity War 2 should be completely filmed, yes.
    It's a fitting send of for him. Still sad but it's understandable.
    3DS FC: 0748-2376-4827

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    So, his last one was in Antman and the wasp? Or IW2 or CapMarvel are already recorded?
    His most recent cameo was in the Teen Titans Go movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

The Die Has Been Cast Count Mario's Avatar

I would hope for one last cameo in Spider-Man: Far from Home as a last personal hurrah with his biggest character. But Avengers 4 is still a fine sendoff.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Sony just topped DC for stupid sounding cinematic universe names.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/amp/2018...der-man-venom/

Spoiler:
    "Life's not about finding out which card is yours, but finding out which cards you're not."

SUMC - Sony's Universe of Marvel Characters. LMAO

Sony's Universe of Marvel Characters That Aren't Already Part of the Established Marvel Cinematic Universe and Maybe Some Other Stuff.

Or SUMCTAAPEMCUMSOS

I know last time they did Stan's movie cameos, they filmed like four of them all in one day. With computers and all he doesn't actually need to be on set or act or anything. I know he wasn't in the room for Deadpool and he was dissapointed about that.

IW would be a good send off and he should have a spot in that.

They could also start hiring guys that look like Stan Lee just to continue the tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    They could also start hiring guys that look like Stan Lee just to continue the tradition.
    Eh, I feel like that's kinda defeating the purpose. The point of the cameos was to pay tribute the creator and the superheroes' origins by having Stan Lee himself appear, while also adding some levity and humor. Stan Lee look-alikes would just feel kinda hollow.

And to think this all started (I think) with that cameo in X-Men where you could barely see him in the background.

Yes, but they established that he's the Watcher! Or a Watcher assistant at any rate.

real quick, he's retired from cons and signings. Not Cameos. I doubt he'll ever willingly stop that because he loves it so much.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1795-2519-1884 ē Click Here to check out my Twitch Channel

Plus doesn't he live in LA? Don't think it's too hard for them to get him to a studio and film a bunch in bulk like before.

I'm also for referencing him in ways like Deadpool 2 did, when they couldn't get the man himself.

EDIT:

So I'm waiting on more valid sources because I'm on my phone and busy right now, and the only sources I'm seeing are random instagram accounts and Breitbart. But articles are floating of Gunn being at some "how to catch a predator" themed party. Make of that what you will.
    Last edited by Md-Martin; August 11th, 2018 at 03:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    So I'm waiting on more valid sources because I'm on my phone and busy right now, and the only sources I'm seeing are random instagram accounts and Breitbart. But articles are floating of Gunn being at some "how to catch a predator" themed party. Make of that what you will.
    Breitbart is literally a propoganda machine, and actively grinding an axe against him for the sake of Trump, they're the sort that got him fired in the first place. So... some source other than them would be a place to start.

Discovered Stowaway

My friend had told me Disney already knew about all that stuff when they hired Gunn, so it's not like they cared then. This 'outcry' making them take this action is cowardly in the extreme. How many Mickey dolls do we need to burn in effigy until they change their mind?

I dunno how this Gunn this gonna go. At one point we have articles on Disney maybe taking him back then another round of pictures of him going to pedophile themed parties show up...How do you try to take someone back from that? Awful tweets forever ago are one thing but pictures along with a common theme. That's dicey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I dunno how this Gunn this gonna go. At one point we have articles on Disney maybe taking him back then another round of pictures of him going to pedophile themed parties show up...How do you try to take someone back from that? Awful tweets forever ago are one thing but pictures along with a common theme. That's dicey.
    Wasn't that just a Halloween party?

LOVE AND PEACE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information