+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Small suggestions not worth their own thread

Default Re: Small suggestions not worth their own thread

tried to make a new topic thread but it didnt let me could some one make an otakon 2012 jawn please??

Tales of Kingdom Hearts iMustang's Avatar

In the Creativity Forum, is the "Others" sub-forum necessary? It seems to me like it's full of random topics that can be posted in existing threads, and things can already be posted in the main Creativity Forum as it is. Plus it isn't posted in often anyway, so I thought with all the new sub-forums being added it may be worth subtracting that one.

Personally I feel the same way about the "Other Anime Media" sub-forum in the Anime forum, but that's not as pointless as the aforementioned sub-forum.

HEY
    THIS IS IMPORTANT

This is actually the second account I made here, the first being POOTS MCGEE. I don't particularly care, because HAM-STAR is a better username (okay but POOTS MCGEE is pretty great too), but there's no way to resend the activation e-mail if you didn't receive it the first time, which caused me to sit around with an unactivated account with no easily-findable way to actually contact a mod or anything.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by HAM-STAR View Post
    HEY
    THIS IS IMPORTANT

This is actually the second account I made here, the first being POOTS MCGEE. I don't particularly care, because HAM-STAR is a better username (okay but POOTS MCGEE is pretty great too), but there's no way to resend the activation e-mail if you didn't receive it the first time, which caused me to sit around with an unactivated account with no easily-findable way to actually contact a mod or anything.
    http://apforums.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=9423

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

also use help forum next time

http://apforums.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Actually I did try a pm. Anyone can use the help forum, though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Fist View Post
    ...don't just link automatically to me! Makes it seem like I'm the only one that actually does anything around here!

Which might be true, but... still!

I actually cant do anything about account activations, I end up just having to forward messages to admins. Brennen or Urogue or Vanessa have to take care of that stuff.

Discovered Stowaway

well you are the most active one so :P

Polls in every chapter discussion thread for rating the chapter? As in one option for one star, one for two stars and so on

that sounds like a neat-o idea
    but tbh I'd probably rate every episode 4/5, and the big relevatory episodes 5/5 or something.

Maybe it was already asked... If you intend to upgrade the version of vBulletin next time will you use the mobile layout as well?

I was going to install a mobile theme, I just... didn't... do... it. I guess I figured people wanted the tapatalk app more. Want me to install the mobile theme?

^That would be great, actually. I don't particularly like tappatalk, so an alternative would rock.

^^Yes plz.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^Feel free to add me on either^

Sig by efr-s

Quote Originally Posted by brennen.exe View Post
    I was going to install a mobile theme, I just... didn't... do... it. I guess I figured people wanted the tapatalk app more. Want me to install the mobile theme?
    I hate tapatalk... So pleade dot it. Would love a mobile them

Is it possible to highlight the Arlong Park events in the forum overview?

Maybe it's just me, but I think the events are easily overlooked, especially by people who are mostly active during "new chapter days". For example, I felt that it took a long time for the character tournament to grow (as in people participating), maybe it would help a bit?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Is it possible to highlight the Arlong Park events in the forum overview?

Maybe it's just me, but I think the events are easily overlooked, especially by people who are mostly active during "new chapter days". For example, I felt that it took a long time for the character tournament to grow (as in people participating), maybe it would help a bit?

I agree with this. Maybe just a headliner (in comic sans blinking font with that little Microsoft Word effect of ants crawling around it [/sarcasm]) under the Fishman Island cover banner that lets people know that the APForum awards are up.

Can someone please make an art thread for me called "Justin's Art Book". Thank You

You can create your own thread using the button on top of the selected board(Art subforum under the Creativity section is what you are looking for)

I can't. please dont ask

Default RPG-Time Forum Theme

Quote Originally Posted by ŁǓḞḞỲ-SǺŊ View Post
    Spoiler:

I'm sure most of u know by now that several members of AP have sent a letter about suggestions for the new omake: RPG-Time, and Oda did it. And I'm also sure that this is very exciting for everyone in the forum, whether they are directly involved or not.

So my suggestion is to have some sort of contest where members can create a banner from the omake, and the best one will be used for AP's banner (either replacing the current one, or just have a new theme altogether). I understand creating a new theme is much more complicated than just making a banner (with the various elements needed to actually make a theme), therefore it's also possible to have 2 contests where we have the banner & the new theme contest separately.

Lastly, I know it sounds like a lot of work and all. But I think this has got to be one of the best moment in AP forums, where we as an avid group of fans get our idea published by Oda himself. And I really feel that it deserves some kind of......recognition of some sort.

Anyway, looking forward to what u guys think.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information