View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 12 of 499 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Yes it is Rukia.
    Joke is about kubo lately makes chars to much similiar face wise among other things.
    I see. And yes he needs to not make everyone with the same face.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I know they look alike...but was that a translation error then? Or was even Ichigo confused? Cause he says Rukia, not Hanataro.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/459/15

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    One Piece, Toriko, Hunter X Hunter (sure the art is worse, but the creativity and planning in the action scenes are incredibly satisfying), Berserk (even if it's seinen), Full Metal Alchemist, Negima off the top of my head. And maybe I put it badly. Some stories are based around action, creativity, and just having fun more so than plot. They're there for a fun, light read and you're not supposed to take them seriously. I have no problem with those. Naruto has no substance anymore, but it's trying harder than ever to still have it and that detracts from everything else. Naruto would be far better if it focused on just having fun with cool ninja action and didn't try so hard to be deep. Also I should mention Naruto's action scenes are only good panel to panel at this point. INdividual panels have good art, but the flow of battle is awful, the creativity is non existant, and explanations are stupid. Art's important with action scenes, but creativity, build up, and tension are what truly makes an action scene great
    I agree with your list (except Negima because I didn't bother reading past chapter 2, and will get back to it eventually). I'll also add HSDK (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi) to that list, because, other than abundant fanservice, the fight scenes and characters are fantastic.

And I see what you mean by Naruto having no substance. I think M. Kishimoto is trying too hard (to keep up with Oda), and focusing on a depressing subject (loneliness). It's much the same with his twin S. Kishimoto (author of 666 Satan). However, S. Kishimoto featured more straight fanservice and less homosexuality. But he got cancelled (I think it's because his story is too much like Dragonball).

I'm so confused with Naruto...

1.) The crow was supposed to activate when Sasuke transplanted Itachi's eyes...

Spoiler:
    Sooooo why was no crow activated? Was it because Itachi put the crow in Naruto or something!? I'm so confused. Why didn't Itachi just keep the crow in his own eyes so when Sasuke transplanted them (As Itachi was so sure he would) the crow would spring out and "save" Sasuke? Is there something I'm missing here?

2.) Was the point of this whole chapter supposed to be a big hint to, 'Hey guys this is how Naruto is going to save Sasuke! Look, it's not going to be a Speech No Jutsu after all!!!'

Alright, Itachi rigged Shusui's genjutsu into the crow's eye which would activate and hypnotize Sasuke into getting back on Konoha's side, but it was just wasted on Itachi (lolz). Shusui's jutsu can only be activated once every 10 years unless you have Hashirama's chakra. That's why Danzo could use the ability more than once in the span of what...a few days? He had Hashirama's chakra flowing through his body. Basically, as of now the crow and Shusui's genjutsu is useless until another 10 years.

But wait! Naruto is very much related to Hashirama and has this weird "life force" chakra which even affects and is in all likelihood related to Hashirama's Mokuton jutsu.

Spoiler:
    Yes, I'm saying Naruto can probably reactivate the crow's eye and set the trap back up again. Is it really going to be that easy? Naruto fights Sasuke and slowly revives Shushi's eye in the genjutsu crow and Sasuke unwittingly activates Itachi's trap and is hypnotized into "protecting Konoha"? The solution to Naruto's entire plight is genjutsu. HAHaHAa! I can only hope I'm wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------

Bleach: I predict next arc Ichigo will lose his powers only to regain them back later through some arbitrary means.
    Everything's Eventual...

Quote Originally Posted by igetownd View Post
    666 satan too much like Dragonball.
    I stopped reading after the timeskip(dont remeber to well) but story didnt seem too much like dragonball ,did second part change that much?

Makes you wonder why hasn't Yamato been seen or hinted at.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    I stopped reading after the timeskip(dont remeber to well) but story didnt seem too much like dragonball ,did second part change that much?
    The beginning was a dead ringer for Dragonball, but later the story became more like Naruto (beginning). After the time skip, it's like Naruto's post time skip fast forward until lack of ideas, and 1-hit-KO final big bad. And two characters hooked up.

This is a good thread.
    In the wrong light everything is chance
    Does it register? Do you wanna dance?
    In the right light it's a miracle
    Possibilities
    Do you wanna dance?

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyWinner View Post
    Makes you wonder why hasn't Yamato been seen or hinted at.
    Cuz he got captured. I think. meh.

Depraved Prince of AP Monkey King's Avatar

Naruto's been so plainly terrible for so long I forgot what it feels like to be mad at it, but good ol' goddamned bullshit Uchia deuz ex machinas always brings that vomit back up into the throat with ease.

So in honor of this thread, I thought I'd give this week's Bleach chapter a try.
    Needless to say, I blame Robby:
    Hidden:

Ichigo cries for his power back.
    He's still bitching about wanting to protect his friends!?
    Gets stabbed in the back.
    .....17 pages before we get the title? Coming back to this cold turkey makes me realize how strange this is.
    Ichigo gets powers back through stabbing.
    Uh.....Deus Ex Machina, I guess. :/

Even not following this series for so long this chapter bored me.

Naruto-
    • What happened to his sage mode? That entire year (?) of training is now completely useless?
    • How come Edo Tensei is so overpowered, yet Pein managed to lose when he has god like powers?
    • Where'd Lee go? o.O
    • Danzo died right? If he had shusui eye, how come he got owned again?
    • Where did that giant ass statue summon thing go?
    • Why did he have to ruin Gaara's backstory?
    • Where is any other character besides Naruto?
    Bleach-
    • Do they not care about what happened to Ishida?
    • Where'd that little kid with healing powers go, he was pretty important in Soul Society, I haven't seen him since.
    • What about everyone in the house, are they oblivious to all the sound on the roof?
    • Why does Rukia look like a guy?
    • How come Ishida just never told Ichigo who the bad guy was?
    • Why didn't Ginjo just steal Ichigos powers the moment he got them?
    • Where the hell did these guys even come from? How do their powers work again?
    • Are the other fullbringers important at all? Or were Ginjo and that book sword guy just going to ditch them?
    So many questions...
    Let's live and fly high :)

Depraved Prince of AP Monkey King's Avatar

Itachi might be the worst act of writing in modern Shonen Jump.

I think he's actually worse than Aizen. At least Aizen was kind of smug about being ridiculous. He's like "hate me" and you do.
    Itachi is clearly written to be respected by dunderheaded narutofan frat boy jrs and masturbated to by stupid teen girls. We're supposed to LIKE him. The fuck.

Naruto: One of things I find funny is how Itachi apparently predicted Sasuke going crazy with vengeance as well. If that's the case, you would think one of the things he'd say before he died would be 'Oh. Btw, don't go on some crazy rampage of revenge for my sake. K? Thanks.'

Bleach: It seems like Kubo's going to want people to forget this arc as soon as possible except maybe any popular new characters if there are any. I do expect this chapter to do higher in the ToC though no matter how bad it really is, but hey. I'm surprised Bleach has gotten as low as it is already. Also, since Urahara and Isshin had to know where he was at this whole time, did they really just stand by and watch Ichigo freaking out all this time?
    Last edited by Zack; August 4th, 2011 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    You know... Why does Ichigo want powers back anyway?
    To "protect his friends".

From no concievable danger.

While they still have powers of their own. With which they took down hollows themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by hailam View Post
    Naruto-
    • What happened to his sage mode? That entire year (?) of training is now completely useless? -It got over written by this Fox Chakra suit he seems to always be wearing now...
    • How come Edo Tensei is so overpowered, yet Pein managed to lose when he has god like powers? -I've no idea.
    • Where'd Lee go? o.O -He's standing by opening gates hopefully to wtfpwn this terrible arc.
    • Danzo died right? If he had shusui eye, how come he got owned again? -Plot errors?
    • Where did that giant ass statue summon thing go? -I don't know...Did it move? I feel like with every chapter I forget something else lol.
    • Why did he have to ruin Gaara's backstory? - Because he hates Gaara fans, if he makes everyone else awful...you'd have to like Naruto's character more by default..
    • Where is any other character besides Naruto? -They don't exist. Everyone else in the story is a well made shadow clone that Naruto's parents made so he could have friends.
    Bleach-
    • Do they not care about what happened to Ishida? -I don't know, but it's pissing me off. They never even addressed Ichigo stabbing him in the previous arc...
    • Where'd that little kid with healing powers go, he was pretty important in Soul Society, I haven't seen him since. -He's apparently being stowed away in Ichigo's bedroom for the yaoi secks...
    • What about everyone in the house, are they oblivious to all the sound on the roof? -Good sound proofing.
    • Why does Rukia look like a guy? -Because he keeps forgetting to draw her boobs on her.
    • How come Ishida just never told Ichigo who the bad guy was? -They didn't seem to really talk at the hospital, and he wouldn't know who Ichigo was fartin' around with.
    • Why didn't Ginjo just steal Ichigos powers the moment he got them? -No idea, I don't get the purpose of making a powerless Ichigo gain power and then suck it up.
    • Where the hell did these guys even come from? How do their powers work again? -Out of his ass apparently. And their powers are so random...books, DSi, and Boots...So stupid. The Bounto arc was less retarded.
    • Are the other fullbringers important at all? Or were Ginjo and that book sword guy just going to ditch them? -I don't get what the purpose of this arc was really...why introduce these people then kinda dismiss them? It's all so messed up.
    So many questions...
    So many questions indeed. lol. And I'm apparently bored enough to try and answer lol.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Haha well thanks for taking the time to reply, was a good read :) and I'm bored enough to write those questions haha
    Let's live and fly high :)

I told you they before that they formed an union

eaf4e9

Kubo's art:
    Spoiler:

We should do something similar, only for his backgrounds "improvement".

Lol aizen->condom man.
    Some do look beter,new "improvement" is still liveless.
    No need for background improvement,did you not heard from kubo himself background-> air.

(child dofla is awesome)

Closed Thread

Thread Information