View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

Lol aizen->condom man.
    Some do look beter,new "improvement" is still liveless.
    No need for background improvement,did you not heard from kubo himself background-> air.

(child dofla is awesome)

I lol'd at the Aizen comparision.

Anyway, those new guys are the most retarded villains of all time.

- Ginjou can't act and thus risks being mindfucked forever
    - he risks killing Ichigo during the training SEVERAL TIMES despites his only aim being getting his powers. He does not even bother to kill him in the end, so why?!
    - so if Ginjou can't act, what about Tsukishima? Couldn't he take that part of their plan instead?
    - he risks losing and does not mindfuck Ishida because IT WOULDN'T BE FUN TO WIN 100%. What the FUCK?!
    - he risks losing and does not kill Ichigo. Once again, WHAT THE FUCK?! He even fucking stabbed him already and then he is just like "oh wait I'll let you live"?

God, it's just incredible how much idiot balls one villain can hold.

Well, at least we got Rukia back. I also like the slight redesign both Rukia and Ichigo got.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    Kubo's art:
    people can say what they want, but mad scientist with goat horn helmet is the best thing Kubo ever did.

In its art evolution most characters got the same face.

Reliant Robin Enthusiast mr.french's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hailam View Post
    What happened to his sage mode? That entire year (?) of training is now completely useless?
    We'll never know, but the answer is yes. Kyuubi mode has replaced sage mode and has covered it's weaknesses. Instead of having to meditate to enhance his chakra reserves, he just enters into Kyuubi mode instantly. For sensing people, he can now sense evil intent. It's better than just sensing everything and everyone. He's the fastest character in the series, and as for having a super strong body, I think it's probably not to the level of sage mode, but it's close. And Naruto has the ability to grow more arms with chakra. He also glows. Sage mode doesn't do that. Because when I think of ninjas, I think of glowing assholes flying through the forest. Oh and Naruto has the ability to make life with his chakra, which has really no use after this arc. After he turns Madara into a tree, this power has absolutely no use. Unless he's able to use mokuton somehow in the near stupid future.

Where'd Lee go? o.O
    Just placed on the list of irrelevant characters. This is not surprising.

Danzo died right? If he had shusui eye, how come he got owned again?
    Because he wasn't an Uchiha. What a stupid question. But seriously, Kishi made an expert ninja into a dumb genin in just a few chapters. That's the answer.

Where did that giant ass statue summon thing go?
    Madara has it, because he's planning to do something irrelevant with it. He may kill thousands of shinobi that we don't care about. Can you feel the tension?

Why did he have to ruin Gaara's backstory?
    Because it all goes back to the theme that no one is evil. But what we should ask is, why is Gaara alive? Why is Neji alive? Why is Chouji alive? Those three idiots should have died before Kishi destroyed them.

Now, think also about this for a moment. Nagato was ressurrected and his hair and body came back in the condition that it was when before he died. He still had the rinnegan and so on. Itachi was ressurected, yet was not blind like he was before he died. He should not have had been able to use his sharingan. But this is a minor technicality I guess.

I'd also love it if Nagato decides to resurrect all of the dead shinobi in this war. No one is obeying Kabuto's Edo Tensei technique anyways, so why not? Just do it Kishi. Just do it.
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Kubo's art:

We should do something similar, only for his backgrounds "improvement".
    Sadly the only characters who improved with the art are Kenpachi and Mayuri...Ikkaku too I guess.
    Y'know, Negima WAS awesome...
    For the first 18 volumes.

Danzo died right? If he had shusui eye, how come he got owned again?
    He wanted to keep it for Madara.
    Last edited by Strawhat Chan; August 4th, 2011 at 08:21 AM.

Kubo's art:
    Early Rangiku, Kenpachi, and Yumichika looked awful....but Ichigo looked a lot better in his early art.

Kubo's art:

We should do something similar, only for his backgrounds "improvement".
    Look at that sharp point on early Rukia's chin. Imagine if that went bankai.

Poor Chad, the stress of being in Bleach has caused him to age and he's turned into a 40 year old Mexican.

Wow, this thread is still around, huh?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Notice how the background style hasn't really changed at all. They are all in a white void of nothingness.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Wow, this thread is still around, huh?

Ahhhhhhhhh, the combination i-its just to overwhelming, I-I.... Yes master Kubishi, I shall go read your latest chapters now,
    All hail the mighty Rakleader!

Both bleach and Naruto were good this week. What's with all of the commotion around here? Somehow two good chapters made you realize that both series suck? Didn't you know that already prior to this? I could understand it if the chapters were shit, but they weren't. In fact, I was surprised by how the latest bleach chapter kept my interest... which didn't happen a long time ago.

The Bleach chapter was shit on so many levels though. And the Naruto chapter was pretty stupid as well. And we've thought of Bleach and Naruto as stupid for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by antiravage View Post
    Both bleach and Naruto were good this week. What's with all of the commotion around here? Somehow two good chapters made you realize that both series suck? Didn't you know that already prior to this? I could understand it if the chapters were shit, but they weren't. In fact, I was surprised by how the latest bleach chapter kept my interest... which didn't happen a long time ago.
    The latest bleach chapter made this fullbring arc pointless and naruto one is basically more hax for allies side(helping even more the one-sided war).
    Between the two bleach was better for simply fact that fullbring arc is about to end(i hope) we can move on to chars that we already know.
    Naruto one only good thing about it for me more were final pages,but begs the questions why nagato didnt use this when he was alive.

Nagato was anorectic when he was alive. He didn't want to eat and get fat. If he sees himself in the mirror now, he's gonna kill himself.

As for bleach, I thought Ginju and the other guy's plan was clever. It surpassed my expectations. I was expecting it to be anticlimactic.

How the hell was it clever? There were a million ways to get it done far more easily and we still have no real motive for the villains other than that they're doing it for the lulz. Not to mention it relies on the fact that Tsukishima's power cdan do things which by all means should not be even remotely possible with his power. Memory insertion should not change Ginjo's core personality. Hell, at most it should just confuse him since he should still have the memories of Tsukishima being his friend. It also highlights how goddamn useless a protagonist Ichigo is since he utterly failed against Ginjo and had to be bailed out by a horrible plot device. If all it would take is for Rukia to stab him like she did at the start of the series, then why the fuck didn't she do that right away instead of waiting over a year? Why didn't Ichigo's dad tell him about it in the first place if it did need time? What the fuck was the point of Ichigo even getting a fullbring power if he would immediately lose it? What the hell was the point of this godawful arc in general?

Well I didn't like Naruto because it felt like what I call middle Naruto returned:

Early Naruto(Up until the time skip): Focused on exploring a big world with small, insignificant characters with big dreams(Sort of like OP in how characters were potrayed)

Middle Naruto (Up until Itachi's death):Focused on ridiculous explanations for what should be simple attacks to make things sound complex and planned out despite being the opposite. (Worst part of Naruto in my oppinion)

Late Naruto (The Kage meeting and beyond.): Brought back a taste of that big world feel by introducing all of the Kages at long last but showed an obvious longing to finish the manga. This is the part where all the bad planning began to show when the kages seemed a lot closer to the strength of everyone else than legendary shinobi should. This part also had random failed attempts at slapstick comedy(armadillo penis) and many scenes that were just plain gross (Yammato's capture state) Fights here have also been far too brief and uninspired.

So I respect your opinion that Naruto isn't as bad as people say, in fact I would have agreed 2 weeks ago and back with the raikage flashback, but I would have to disagree with your opinion of this chapter.

Bleach on the other hand I quit back when we had that cliffhanger of somebody's boot while Ichigo was beating up random kids.
    All hail the mighty Rakleader!

If Ginjou's plan was cleaver, could you please tell me why did they want Ichigo's fullbring, where do the other fullbringers fall into this plan and why did Ginjou tell Ichigo about his dad then forgetting about what he told him next chapter.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

I still don't get how Ichigo could acquire a fullbring when its supposed to be a power you have to be born with

Closed Thread

Thread Information