View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

    130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

    121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

    122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

    73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 150 of 499 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 9979

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

  1. #2981
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    he did swing his sword, did kubo really forget that after one page

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  2. #2982

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    lol @ rukia. plushies, her biggest weakness.

  3. #2983

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    i love how byakuya is saying i hate your fighting style cause you do nothing

    oh yea cause standing thre while millions of pettals fly around the sky is doing something


    and seriously kishi, your jokes are just bad taste. its not funny to have a guy pissing in the middle of a big war. it comes off as totally trying too hard to be funny

  4. #2984
    Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Amestris

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Whew!!! Yachiru is still her adorable self. I think those bones are supposed to be hair clips. and lol @ Rukia.


  5. #2985

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    This Bleach chapter was actually pretty okay. A lot more happened than usually. I guess those low ratings did help a little.

  6. #2986
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    I liked the Naruto chapter. It's great to see Sage Mode back and Naruto can get into it so fast. All the worries about it being obsolete because of Kyuubi Mode can be laid to rest now. When Kyuubi Mode gets to be too much on Naruto's chakra reserves he can go into Sage Mode which actually works better with sensing. It was smart how Naruto figured out the 3rd Raikage's weakness through The Hachibi and ended up just using the 3rd Raikage's jutsu against himself. Overall, it was actually a satisfactory battle for me.

    Kabuchimaru must be pissed he's losing these Edo summonings so fast. It looks like Gaara is having a tougher time with his battle.
    Everything's Eventual...

  7. #2987
    Discovered Stowaway David Ludwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Florida

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    I think i'm actually looking forward to the clam fight.

    CLAM VS SAND

    The clams got this in the bag.

  8. #2988
    Animator Extrodinare DerangedBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    currently in the middle of a desert

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Kubo probably spent more time drawing and inking out the chapter title and number than the whole chapter itself.

  9. #2989

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    ok whats his face confused me. the bow and arrow guy in bleach

    he was saying its worrysome if there was a substitute before and soul society never told ichigo what happened to him whether dissapeared, died, ect.

    then he goes on to say "or it could be worse" what could be worse?

    and damnit, hated how it was a ponitless matchup chapter dialogue. why can't they just be like kenpachi and start the fighting. would have been nice to have one character dedicated chapter this week instead of basically RESHOWING us the matchups again

  10. #2990

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    ok whats his face confused me. the bow and arrow guy in bleach

    he was saying its worrysome if there was a substitute before and soul society never told ichigo what happened to him whether dissapeared, died, ect.

    then he goes on to say "or it could be worse" what could be worse?

    and damnit, hated how it was a ponitless matchup chapter dialogue. why can't they just be like kenpachi and start the fighting. would have been nice to have one character dedicated chapter this week instead of basically RESHOWING us the matchups again
    That bit confused me too, he just kinda rambles on about hypothetical situations and how Ichigo should or shouldn't have been told things. No one cares Uryuu. No one.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

  11. #2991
    Let us again!! Silverblade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Lithuania, Visaginas>Vilnius

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Quote Originally Posted by David Ludwig View Post
    I think i'm actually looking forward to the clam fight.

    CLAM VS SAND

    The clams got this in the bag.
    I will be rooting for the clam guy.

    And that's pretty much it, everything else was worth Bee's piss.

  12. #2992

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    ok whats his face confused me. the bow and arrow guy in bleach

    he was saying its worrysome if there was a substitute before and soul society never told ichigo what happened to him whether dissapeared, died, ect.

    then he goes on to say "or it could be worse" what could be worse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oga Simpson View Post
    That bit confused me too, he just kinda rambles on about hypothetical situations and how Ichigo should or shouldn't have been told things. No one cares Uryuu. No one.
    It really doesn't matter whether or not Ichigo knows, it's not going to help out their situation.

    and damnit, hated how it was a ponitless matchup chapter dialogue. why can't they just be like kenpachi and start the fighting. would have been nice to have one character dedicated chapter this week instead of basically RESHOWING us the matchups again
    It's just a complete waste of time, it really doesn't tell us anything new or important.

  13. #2993

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oga Simpson View Post
    That bit confused me too, he just kinda rambles on about hypothetical situations and how Ichigo should or shouldn't have been told things. No one cares Uryuu. No one.
    the worst was he says it first outloud, then we get to hear him say the exact same thing AGAIN inside his head on the same freakin page.

    then as i said he is like "or worse" or worse what. seriusly this guy WAS the first substitute shinigami. thats it, what could be worse? doesn't matter if he is ichigo's mother, ichigo just has to beat him right?

  14. #2994
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    3 options.

    1. Soul Society knew Ginjou was alive and should have told Ichigo.

    2. Soul Society knew Ginjou was dead and should have told Ichgio.

    3. Soul Society didn't tell Ichigo because they didn't know themselves on Ginjou's condition.

    Then Ishida said, actually the worst case scenario would be if neither of those options were true. If it were something else but that possibility is low. He won't tell Ichigo what that possibility is. We can only guess why Ishida won't tell Ichigo what this other option is. Probably something dealing with Ginjou's threat to SS. He may know something SS doesn't want just any ol' body to know, so they kept his existence quiet. Maybe Ginjou is related to the King and that will tie all this crap in with what was happening last arc. I don't know.

    As for the chapter it was meh. Nothing much going on but establishing the battle settings and opponents.
    Everything's Eventual...

  15. #2995
    King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Ginjou is the son of Aizen. uuhooouhhhhhhhh! :o spooky.


    Also, cute part with the stuffed animals. Will make a few female votes.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

  16. #2996

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    3 options.

    1. Soul Society knew Ginjou was alive and should have told Ichigo.

    2. Soul Society knew Ginjou was dead and should have told Ichgio.

    3. Soul Society didn't tell Ichigo because they didn't know themselves on Ginjou's condition.

    Then Ishida said, actually the worst case scenario would be if neither of those options were true. If it were something else but that possibility is low. He won't tell Ichigo what that possibility is. We can only guess why Ishida won't tell Ichigo what this other option is. Probably something dealing with Ginjou's threat to SS. He may know something SS doesn't want just any ol' body to know, so they kept his existence quiet. Maybe Ginjou is related to the King and that will tie all this crap in with what was happening last arc. I don't know.

    As for the chapter it was meh. Nothing much going on but establishing the battle settings and opponents.
    still makes no sense.

    no matter what the deal is, is it not one of those 3 options?

    he was either dead or alive and ss didn't tell ichigo, or he was mia and they didn't tell ichigo.

    i dont' see how it could be anythign else

  17. #2997
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    The third option is he was never really a substitute shinigami but an illusion created by aizen!!!

    or of course he's ichigo's brother he never knew about and the badge actually belongs to ichigo's dad.... stupid thing is I could actually see that happening

    next naruto chapter, HA sand can't beat clam's clam's live under the sand!!!

    NOOOOO!!!!

    garra's ultimate weakness

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  18. #2998

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    I feel like Ichigo's and Ishida's conversation was a reflection of Bleach with the whole (I would have just forgotten anyways." Made me laugh.

  19. #2999

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    still makes no sense.

    no matter what the deal is, is it not one of those 3 options?

    he was either dead or alive and ss didn't tell ichigo, or he was mia and they didn't tell ichigo.

    i dont' see how it could be anythign else
    Even Ichigo thinks it doesn't matter. http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/58795317/9

  20. #3000

    Default Re: Orange jumpsuits require Detergent I (WHY ME SAD?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Machuran. View Post
    Even Ichigo thinks it doesn't matter. http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/58795317/9
    yes but what does ishyu do that same very page after ichigo says it dont' matter

    he brings it UP AGAIN, and with the "or worse"

    this is basically the author saying "i'm going to be bringing a bullshit plot twist in a couple chapters, be ready"

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts