View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 198 of 499 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 9979

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Ninja and Shinigami DANCE PARTY I

I sorta wish TeamFourStar did the Naruto abridged. The same way the did the dbz one. I could probably watch Naruto again lol.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Okay I'll seriously be pissed if Naruto ends up beating all three last level bosses

you know sasuke, madara and his zombie crew + giant statue, and the sixth sage

I'll just flip, we just got a fucking chapter telling naruto to believe in the other people at the very least I'd be okay with him beating sasuke and madara and his statue

but the zombie cronies (Jinchūriki) should go to the kohana 11 since it seems like it could lead to some interesting fights, and lee should beat the shit out of the sixth sage, alas, I know it will never happen

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

I literally have no clue why Madara needs to make a new Pain with the dead Tailed Beasts holders after Pain himself showed it's better to channel the Haxigan through one user alone.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I literally have no clue why Madara needs to make a new Pain with the dead Tailed Beasts holders after Pain himself showed it's better to channel the Haxigan through one user alone.
    because people who don't think will think it's cool, it's exactly why people like sasuke, they don't think, bland generic, then psychopath out of nowhere with no real turning point they think,

"WOWWZZZ CHIDORI!!!!! HE LIKE TOTALLY SHOOTS LIGHTNING FROM HIS HAND!!!! AMAZING!!!! AND LIKE, NARUTO HAS ENERGY BALLZZZZZ WOW!!!! RASENGAN!!!! AND NOW HE MADE IT BIGGER!!! SO AWESOME"

and this how terrible series with no fluent thought process like Naruto and Bleach survive

what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

That is true. Still, I probably shouldn't question Madara's logic too much, as it's clear he doesn't have much of any.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    That is true. Still, I probably shouldn't question Madara's logic too much, as it's clear he doesn't have much of any.
    lol agreed,

I'm going to make the moon into a giant eye!!!!

I think that's when the absurdity of kishi's eye fetish hit it's peak

Quote Originally Posted by projectelf View Post
    To all you haters : http://i.imgur.com/sbrCU.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    lol agreed,

I'm going to make the moon into a giant eye!!!!

I think that's when the absurdity of kishi's eye fetish hit it's peak
    The Moon's Eye plan is pretty bad (Also, if the Moon is just a prison for the 10-even-though-it-should-be-the-45 Tailed Beast, how exactly the tides were affected by the non gravity of no Moon?), but that one picture of him watching over a sleeping Naruto means at any time, he could teleport in, warp Naruto into his sub-dimension and keep him there until it's time to extract the 9 Tails, him actually seeking out people to tell his plans, and if it wasn't for Kabuto helping with his zombies, being unprepared for the war with the exception of a bunch of weak Zetsu clones just keeps pushing him worse and worse.

And I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Quote Originally Posted by projectelf View Post
    To all you haters : http://i.imgur.com/sbrCU.jpg
    Greatest meme in the universe.

It just hit me. Upcoming chapter will probably have Rukia vs Riruka.

Oh god.

This is the greatest GIF.

Anybody seen the new Bleach opening?
    Its quite weird(i think also its first time the name KuboTite appears in the background).

The episode was nice(the all thing feels like is trying to be another story or new anime that just started),Ginjou looked a bit odd the voice doesnt seem to fit well.

I was super bored and just watched the new Bleach opening, not debating how good the song was or anything, but I'm just feeling very sad. The opening scenes lookd pretty good but oh well to bad that all those characters continue their existence in a story that leads to nowhere. I really wish that bleach would be better...

Oh, I liked the new Bleach op. Out of the Big 3 openings I think One Piece wins in terms of getting me excited. I like how stylish the Bleach op is, though. Pretty nice.

The episode cover 2 chapters,if they keep this pacing each i doubt they will have to stretch it or will be like hueco Mundo filler out of nowhere.

Finally i was able to watch to the end(the thing stop playing for some reason),i think they add new stuff i dont remember the fullbringers being showed so soon besides ginjou.Liked the ending.
    Last edited by Shezar; October 11th, 2011 at 12:05 PM.

Man, I hate to say it, but I liked the new bleach opening. It is very well made.
    It gave me the feeling of a new different anime.

If there's anything good about Bleach it's the anime soundtrack and openings/endings. Awesome stuff.

What number is the opening? The ones I see on youtube seem to go up to 14.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Can someone please post a link to the new Bleach opening. I don't watch the current episodes in Japan but I like seeing the new openings. I can't find it on YouTube cuz of all the dumb Bleach fans making their own fanmade versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Can someone please post a link to the new Bleach opening. I don't watch the current episodes in Japan but I like seeing the new openings. I can't find it on YouTube cuz of all the dumb Bleach fans making their own fanmade versions.
    Yeah,i saw lot of them when i was searching.
    Im trying to upload in megaupload(i cut the opening from the rest of the episode),problem is i dont how to upload stuff there.

Not best quality.
    Last edited by Shezar; October 11th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information