View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 199 of 500 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 10000

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Ninja and Shinigami DANCE PARTY I

Oh, I liked the new Bleach op. Out of the Big 3 openings I think One Piece wins in terms of getting me excited. I like how stylish the Bleach op is, though. Pretty nice.

The episode cover 2 chapters,if they keep this pacing each i doubt they will have to stretch it or will be like hueco Mundo filler out of nowhere.

Finally i was able to watch to the end(the thing stop playing for some reason),i think they add new stuff i dont remember the fullbringers being showed so soon besides ginjou.Liked the ending.
    Last edited by Shezar; October 11th, 2011 at 12:05 PM.

Man, I hate to say it, but I liked the new bleach opening. It is very well made.
    It gave me the feeling of a new different anime.

If there's anything good about Bleach it's the anime soundtrack and openings/endings. Awesome stuff.

What number is the opening? The ones I see on youtube seem to go up to 14.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Can someone please post a link to the new Bleach opening. I don't watch the current episodes in Japan but I like seeing the new openings. I can't find it on YouTube cuz of all the dumb Bleach fans making their own fanmade versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Can someone please post a link to the new Bleach opening. I don't watch the current episodes in Japan but I like seeing the new openings. I can't find it on YouTube cuz of all the dumb Bleach fans making their own fanmade versions.
    Yeah,i saw lot of them when i was searching.
    Im trying to upload in megaupload(i cut the opening from the rest of the episode),problem is i dont how to upload stuff there.

Not best quality.
    Last edited by Shezar; October 11th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Oh holy hell I forgot about the swastika beam.

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

No swastika boomerangs for Ichigo I see.

I guess it's an okay opening, but the gratuitous fence-jumping and Ginjo being promoted to being one of Ichigo's ''friends'' alongside Ishida, Chad, and Orihime made me laugh. It's going to be a riot when the anime gets to the Tsukishima Collective chapters.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Hm, my first post ever in such a thread. What should I do...?

*plays with calculator*

So, the pace that this thread has been moving is approximately pi pages per day.

This isn't off-topic, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Yeah,i saw lot of them when i was searching.
    Im trying to upload in megaupload(i cut the opening from the rest of the episode),problem is i dont how to upload stuff there.

Not best quality.
    Hm, the opening's not bad......weirdly enough, I liked the collective roll-call scenes of the Fullbringers.

If Kugo's counted as an "ally", will the opening change when the anime gets to his 360?

New ending.

am i missing something. the last few openings and endings i see people post have been flipped. is this something supposed to be "cool" or something?

or why are the videos always flipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    am i missing something. the last few openings and endings i see people post have been flipped. is this something supposed to be "cool" or something?

or why are the videos always flipped?
    Its attempt to keep videos up, works sometimes.

Normally they(youtube or a company) take stuff like this down,copyright infringement and stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Its attempt to keep videos up, works sometimes.
    hows it keep videos up? do they get taken down for copywrite infringement or something if not flipped?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    hows it keep videos up? do they get taken down for copywrite infringement or something if not flipped?
    Sometimes. Some companies just don't care and won't do anything about shows being left up unaltered. Some companies will get on Youtube's ass and apparently reversing the footage makes it okay.

not sure why a company would care about an opening or ending. to me that seems like free advertising

some sees a cool opening and they decide to go and check out the show, the band also gets free advertising. people like the song and check out the band's other work

I love how Kon appears in that ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Sometimes. Some companies just don't care and won't do anything about shows being left up unaltered. Some companies will get on Youtube's ass and apparently reversing the footage makes it okay.
    And then some people will just report an infridgement of the copyright they do not own under a fake company, and since youtube never actualy investigates these claims, they seem to nearly always get what they want.

It's a great tool for people like Bores to get videos that give constructive criticism/opinions on his work taken down by claiming that the uploader used copyrighted footage (which in itself is technicaly legal as long as they don't show the whole thing, and as long as it's a review/parody), even when there is no footage lifted out of any of his videos.

Dattebayo subs took would always take down HD Naruto openings (that had their fansubs, they have absolutely no claim on the unaltered footage) all the time. The Japanese company owners rarely ever remove those type of videos unless they were actual episodes.

Bleach and Death Note as well. Though as we all know the Death Note anime has long since ended. But lately TV Tokyo and Peirrot have been taking the Naruto and Bleach Opening and Ending down. It's not mandatory obviously, seeing as how FUNimation Entertainment, Toei, and FujiTV don't take down the One Piece Openings.

I like the new opening though. It does make it feel like a new anime. Hopefully Studio Peirrot doesn't decide to pump it full of filler (in unnecessary parts, filler is inevitable). They're pretty far behind so they shouldn't (SHOULDN'T) have (HAVE) to.

The thing I have with the endings for Bleach (and Naruto for that matter) is that they pawn off the female characters in intimate moments (a classic example is in the rain or something), like Sakura (how is s/he attractive?) moping over the old days of Naruto Sasuke and the old Team 7. And then the Bleach ending is a prime example as well.
    Last edited by Samwize78; October 11th, 2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: And why isn't Kon in the story for that matter?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Closed Thread

Thread Information