View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 203 of 500 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 201 202 203 204 205 213 253 303 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 10000

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Ninja and Shinigami DANCE PARTY I

my god this chapter was so god damn stupid. So very, very goddamn stupid. Tsukishima's powers are so stupid and broken and random.

Also, isn't his power supposed to be inserting himself into the pasts of other things, not cutting other things and inserting them into HIS past. because even if we accept the awful explanation for his power, tsukishima shouldn't be able to remember the blade techniques since even if he's in that past, that past shouldn't be with him. At least just use the hax power to break the blade. would've been more intelligent anyways

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    Came here to ask this.

Sailing through the Sea of Blood to find Sniper Island

raid as a blade...
    was that suppose to be a pun?

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/61723769/11

Aside from one panel, Kubo is horrible as usual. I mean, didn't he retcon Tsukishima's ability enough already?

However, it would be hilarious if he manages to cut Byakuya and befriend him as well.

I said it before, but all of the info available seems to indicate that Madara is actually a revived Sage of the Six Paths.

Given how the 8 tails and now slowly the 9 tails have been slowly transforming into "good" beasts, it seems kind of obvious that that Jubi was actually a benevolent beast. The Sage just used the Jubi in the past, and the Jubi eventually did something to seal the Sage, which involved taking the Sage's essence and splitting itself.

The Sage didn't split the Jubi to protect the lolnarutoverse. The Jubi split itself to protect the world from the sage. The Sage "gave" the Rinnegan to Nagato in the sense that the Sage had the Rinnegan first and the ablity for it was passed down via his bloodline.

Edit: And yes you can still actually go with the Tobi = Obito theory in all of this. In coming up with some bullshit excuse that the spirit of the Sage possessed Obito's body in the moment that exists between the soul leaving the body and true death. So as soon as Obito's soul left his body, the Sage stepped in to possess it and saved it from actually dying. Thus, reborn Sage.

Quote Originally Posted by f-trash View Post
    Shishigawara's (sp?) hand.
    "Danger is my middle name."

How does Tsukishima's ability even works now?

He slashes a person and puts his own existence into his memories, but that's it. But now he can cut non living things and actually chance them in reality?

In that case, since he slipped a false memory of himself killing Aizen, shouldn't he be able to actually kill him?

Meh chapter.

Bad but not as horrendous as those before it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    I'm curious about Naruto now, because he quelled the whole Tobi = Obito theory, but now he's blown that shit up by saying that Tobi = Not Madara.
    I WANNA KNOW o A o

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri & the Lawfare arm-y.

Naruto chapter:Narujesus everywhere sigh... laught at kakashi part taking guys offscreen,madara thing i kind was expecting this since the all "im shell of my former self"... its somewhere in between meh and okay.

Bleach:wtf didnt understand 80% of it,YAY Shuu-chan has new friend.

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

LMAO!

Classic Bleach chapter, classic Kubo.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

So Tsukishima can actually change the present by manipulating memories? Whatever Kubo

I bet Aizen really is dead, since Tsukishima killed him in the false memory.

Or maybe not. Fuck you Kubo and your dumb retconning.

It's something alright. Just look at the progression of his ability: my bookmark is a sword and I stab people > I stab people and make them my friends henceforth > I stab everything and shape reality at my will.

Well, to be fair, that memory ability does make sense to an extent.

It was etablished that objects have souls, thus they probably also have "memories". Guess it makes sense in Japanese mythology.

Also, the "memories" of an object are pretty much their current physical state and nothing else. some worn-off shoes carry the memories of all kinds of trips in every damaged tissue, etc., which is how he can manipulate the structure of objects by manipulating their memories.

Considering this though, that would also mean that he could change the present state of any person he cuts, like giving them scars or making them lose limbs because of some memories.

Weird and crazily overpowered ability.

There was a penis in my Bleach chapter.

And if the mask-Madara is Obito, Kishi reads forums.

Now i kind want see Shuu-chan versus Aizen since wonder if readers would live long enough to see fight to its end or last more than 1 page of it.

Masked dude is really:
    Hidden:
    Tobi
    No clue really, it would be funny if it was someone completely unrelated to the plot

Well what to say about Naruto, another of a jokingly prediction that seemed to obvious became true, now to wait and see which of the obvious predictions for Tobi's real identity are true. Be nice to be surprised for once. Also wtf is with Naruto being in like 8 places at once with all in this 9 tails mode. I could have sworn that a few chapters ago we were told that he coudln't make shadow clones in that form anymore cause it was wasting too much chakra. Also got to love how he is the reinforcements and with his clone arriving in an area they just wipe the floor with the enemy. Great writing Kishi.

Now on to bleach. I liked the talk between Ikaku and the lucky guy, actually a pretty good speed by Kubo there. Now on to the next fight. Wow I'm not sure who's ability I hate more, this guys or Aizens. God I hate abilities that mess with shit, it makes it so hard to follow cause you know that any second something could be fake and misleading. Really wish he would have killed him quick so we could be done with him. Is he going to cut the AIR next.

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

Ikkaku and Shishigawara's part was fine, but Byakuya vs. Tsukishima...eeeh, I'm just waiting to see if Kubo either confirms or denies that Tsukishima is really Unohana's former vice-captain or not.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Closed Thread

Thread Information