View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 23 of 499 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

It must be nice to see your name on a comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    For a moment i thought that was Ryuk.
    That seems to be the inspiration at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Maromi View Post
    In the next chapter of Naruto both Naruto and Sasuke discover that Ichigo died so they attempt to bring him back but in the process Naruto loses his left leg and Sasuke his entire body. Now they seek to bring back what was lost by joining the magic Guild 'Fairy Tail'. In here they meet the Shinigami Ryuk who tells them they have to defeat the Fire Lord before Sozin's Comet arrives and Fire Lord Bugs Bunny takes control of the Earth Kingdom. They go to defeat him but but before the final blow is struck, Bugs opens a portal in time and flings them into the future, where his evil is law. Now the fools seek to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    Please have my babies. Or rabies. Either one is fine~
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Depraved Prince of AP Monkey King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    Please have my babies.
    I don't think that's how things work.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    I don't think that's how things work.
    Eh? How do they work? D:

~Rock and Roll~

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    Eh? How do they work? D:
    I'm no expert but I believe it's the other way around. You're supposed to have his babies.

If that sounded sexist it's only because it is.

But no, it's really not.
    Everything's Eventual...

In the next chapter of Naruto both Naruto and Sasuke discover that Ichigo died so they attempt to bring him back but in the process Naruto loses his left leg and Sasuke his entire body. Now they seek to bring back what was lost by joining the magic Guild 'Fairy Tail'. In here they meet the Shinigami Ryuk who tells them they have to defeat the Fire Lord before Sozin's Comet arrives and Fire Lord Bugs Bunny takes control of the Earth Kingdom. They go to defeat him but but before the final blow is struck, Bugs opens a portal in time and flings them into the future, where his evil is law. Now the fools seek to return to the past and undo the future that is Aku.
    The title for such an amazing series could be: Fullmetal Death of The Last Bleached Samurai and Naruto the Looney Fairy.

Yo, look what I found.
    Spoiler:

Hey guys, I've been wondering: did Danzo use to be a - sort of a - nice guy like the last chapter implied? I mean he was apparently cool with leaving Shisui alive, and only taking one of his eyes. "Thanks for your cooperation, the other one's on the house. Take a root beer and please, visit us again."

Also, it seems that none of the Uchiha noticed or cared that their greatest genjutsu master lost one of his eyes. Nice way to start a revolt, I guess.

Not even Shisui seemed to be too upset about it. He just casually mentions that the Root guys poked out one of his mangekyo eyes - btw, I'm curious who Shisui had to kill to get his magic pair of trollballs. Ah, so much fail.

And I'm a bit disappointed that no one seemed to notice the dramatic undertones and implications introduced by Kubo in this chapter. It's way better to get stabbed in the back - and grinning like the douche you'd like to be -, than getting backstabbed - and crying like the bitch you are.

Actually, another thing I find hilarious is pretty much how Rukia's smiling while stabbing Ichigo. I mean, in the first chapter, it was a big deal because even if you're getting Shinigami powers, you're still getting f**king stabbed through with a sword, but I guess it just goes along with the whole 'getting an arm lopped off' is like a scrape in Bleach now.

BEST! BREAST!! CON-TEST!!! dirt monkey AL's Avatar

What I don't get is ... wouldn't stabbing him take away her powers again if she's trying to give his powers back?

Or is she just some kind of battery charger now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    And when this manga closes out, and Luffy's arm stretches back to deliver that last punch, I wanna feel the crunch of the dream coming true.

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

From memory it wasn't supposed to totally strip her powers the first time through.

Not sure whether that was a "ichigo has hidden depths" thing, or more of a "rukia is completely incompetent" deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    ahahahahaha, what the fuck is that.
    Ninja High School. Comic from Antarctic Press. It ran for 20 years. I wrote it for 10 of them.

It was a book that reveled in parody at heart. (I wrote it more seriously than I should have a lot of the time. I also wrote Naruto as it should be.)

Sometimes the artist stayed a liiiittle too close to what was being parodied though, and I ended up not being able to use a character more than once. That was the Bleach/Deathnote/random Shinigami issue.

Issue 151 was Prince of Tennis crossed with a guy who wanted to be the best dish washer in the world.
    Last edited by Robby; August 6th, 2011 at 02:00 AM.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    I'm no expert but I believe it's the other way around. You're supposed to have his babies.

If that sounded sexist it's only because it is.

But no, it's really not.
    So if I have his babies they won't be mine too? <.<

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    ROFL That was Gekko's brilliant creation. Oh God I died when he made that.

~Rock and Roll~

Quote Originally Posted by dirt monkey AL View Post
    What I don't get is ... wouldn't stabbing him take away her powers again if she's trying to give his powers back?

Or is she just some kind of battery charger now?
    She didnt stab him with her sword(look at her waist sword is still there),dont know where sword she is stabing with came from(isshin was holding previously).But i guess you can say the swords are batteries in a way.I have feeling the one who got powerless is isshin.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    From memory it wasn't supposed to totally strip her powers the first time through.

Not sure whether that was a "ichigo has hidden depths" thing, or more of a "rukia is completely incompetent" deal.
    So wait, I kind of forgot....was she completely without powers till the very end of SS ?

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    So wait, I kind of forgot....was she completely without powers till the very end of SS ?
    Yes,after the "wishing stone" got removed her powers start coming back i think.

Best post 2011 here

I think the endings of both Naruto and Bleach will go something like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5S...eature=related
    Hibiki is Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mechysonu View Post
    I think the endings of both Naruto and Bleach will go something like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5S...eature=related
    Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Closed Thread

Thread Information