View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 25 of 499 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach are awful I

That explains why Aizen was misunderstood. He didn't want to be normal, he just wanted to dress effeminately and pursue his dream of baking pastries in a little cake shop without being made the laughingstock of Soul Society. Alas, for it was not to be...

Quote Originally Posted by piratemarimo View Post
    Look at the arms on Ten Ten.

Bloody hell.

Quote Originally Posted by metteminne View Post
    Actually that's the plot of the two manga's
    Yeah, we already see from the crow that with ninja magic, Sharingan eyes can be transplanted into animals, so this time a duck gets the Supreme Sharingan with ability of not just illusion and brainwashing, but outright reality-warping. Somewhere in the storyline, an Uchiha duck lands on Sasuke's shoulder and renders everyone under its sharingan, which not only controls their action but warps the reality to turn their universe to a similar but with much worse fate to befell them - that is, Shippuden.

Oh, and the duck is Kubo. He also moonlights as anti-hero vigilante The Baker, with his Pink Apron of Doom - and all this is just as planned by Aizen.

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    I don't think I ever wanted to Falcon Punch a character more than Ichigo.
    Well there's Vince Vaun in one of the Jurrasic Park movies.

Ya know, where he steals all the bullets away from the people who help him and his friends get off the island so they won't be able to shoot down a T-Rex....even when it went in and started eating them.

But Ichigo comes at a close second.

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by piratemarimo View Post
    That explains why Aizen was misunderstood. He didn't want to be normal, he just wanted to dress effeminately and pursue his dream of baking pastries in a little cake shop without being made the laughingstock of Soul Society. Alas, for it was not to be...
    Man, I love how Kubo just pulled that motivation completely out of his ass, and didn't even bother to at least retroactively back it up. He would've been a lot better off sticking with ''sitting in God's empty seat'' or whatever it was that Aizen said during Soul Society.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Man, I love how Kubo just pulled that motivation completely out of his ass, and didn't even bother to at least retroactively back it up. He would've been a lot better off sticking with ''sitting in God's empty seat'' or whatever it was that Aizen said during Soul Society.
    Out of his ass, just like pretty much everything else in Bleach. We actually know practically nothing about Aizen's past and are suddenly expected to believe that crock of nonsense. btw, congrats on your promotion, Crossword.

Crossword, you got promoted? Congrats.

You looked better in yellow dude.

Real men wear orange.
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

Thanks guys. I'll still be the same ol' Crossword, just with a higher quality mop.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Well there's Vince Vaun in one of the Jurrasic Park movies.

Ya know, where he steals all the bullets away from the people who help him and his friends get off the island so they won't be able to shoot down a T-Rex....even when it went in and started eating them.

But Ichigo comes at a close second.
    I guess you're right how bout I just double Falcon Punch them at the same time?

I have to add my own congratulation to the mix man :D

Thanks guys. I'll still be the same ol' Crossword, just with a higher quality mop.
    It's not the same anymore now. This is the second avatar I seen you in... after.... years.

It was a spur of the moment thing. I'll probably go back to my old one once the new-color smell wears off.

Then I'll screencap for future reference :D

Liar ! The power's already gone to your head !

Quote Originally Posted by Dervish View Post
    Ha, Maromi--you certainly know how to package an idea! Daaamn. That brought an honest smile to my face. ^^

Hmm. Think this the best that can be done with those restrictions:
    I'm stealing this .

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

sig test

Darkest Timeline Prevented Kareem Said's Avatar

I'm not surprised Crossword has been promoted. He was always pretty goddamn awesome ^_^.

Let's see... Naruto and Bleach. What are the worst moments in both of them? I don't believe anyone has actually asked that question so far. The worst moment in Naruto? And worst in Bleach? God, I can't think of just one. For Bleach the worst moment is probably the whole Deicide trainwreck but there're so, so, so many other terrible moments. We could make a top ten list of worst moments and still have to make some really painful decisions.

As for Naruto, the worst moment is probably the revelation that Itachi was a hero the whole time. Either that or Pain's Mass Resurrection. But there's a good number of other moments that are worth mentioning. Madara's Moon's Eye Plan, 600 Billion Exploding Paper Tags, Sasuke's Revenge-gasm, Naruto hyperventilating, Sakura admitting how useless she is (at least she admits it), the end of the Sasuke/Deidara fight. So, so many. We should really make a top ten list.
    Proud member of the Beelzebub and Negima are awesome crews.
    Toonami is back. All is right again.
    Say it with me now: New shows, same Toonami.

This arc in Bleach has been the worst for me we can't even laugh at it, but Yammy being beaten offscreen was really bad.

And as for Naruto the recent Gaara stuff is really high in my awful list, next with the whole "we all accept you now Naruto" that happened also offscreen.

since the threads have been combined i find it fitting to post this pic....

Spoiler:
    a little friend of ours decided to cameo in naruto...recognize that handsome fellow next to shino..?
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Closed Thread

Thread Information