View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 299 of 499 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 ... LastLast
Results 5,961 to 5,980 of 9979

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Ichigo and Naruto get punched by Leorio I

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    How? cause he gave him a badge, when you start thinking like someone who loves Bleach stop reading it
    Lol haha, that's why I said in theory. :P

It is no real foreshadowing, even an idiot can discern that much. What I meant is that while it is absolutely clear that this was not planned beforehand, and definitely not during the SS arc at that, some idiots can and will claim that it was foreshadowed and thus it makes sense. That is not the case, not even if all the bleach fans wished it to be so. I was trying to be derisive at Kubo by pointing out that his recent plotlines have not had anything any idiot could even think is foreshadowed in any way, and that this development doesn't sound like the Kubo we've learned to ridicule because it has that one ridiculously bad aspect.

Bad chapter is horrid.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Off topic: I just realized, this thread only began at the start of August and it's 1 page away from 300. We sure do love bitchin' about Naruto and Bleach don't we. Not that they don't deserve it.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

Wait, wait, Bleach spoilers say Ukitake, of all people, is the "real enemy"? Oh lord, I need the actual chapter to react to this.
    Last edited by MetaMario; November 22nd, 2011 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Kubo, you fucking troll

2014 Tournament Picks: Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Nami, Hancock, Fujitora, Caesar. Vivi
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    If Ukitake actually turns out to be a villain I will eat my hat. There's no way.
    Send me a video afterwards(you eating the hat).

Oh god. If Ukitake really does turn out to be another Aizen then.........I don't know.

Not much to say about Naruto though aside from why the hell would anyone wear an impenetrable "battle mask". Oh right, it's just Kishi blatantly prolonging Tobidara's eventual reveal, which will just end up being really lame anyway.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

You know, if Ukitake really is evil than this means about half the SS captains are evil douchebags to some extent.

Yamamoto - Tyrannical jackass who makes vindictive decisions on a whim withouth negotiation
    Soifon - Fine, I guess
    Gin - Evil (or maybe he was good, who knows)
    Unohana - Fine
    Aizen - Evil
    Byakuya - Stoic jackass who sold out his sister for nonsensical contradictory reasons
    Komamura - Fine
    Shunsui - Fine
    Tosen - Evil
    Toshiro - Not evil, but god don't we all wanna kick the crap out of him
    Kenpachi - Not evil, but quite the loose cannon
    Mayuri - Mengele-ish psychopath who committed mass genocide and presumably has tortured countless people.........but now he's our friend!
    Ukitake - Possibly evil

So yeah, if it does turn out that way, the majority of them actually will be evil. Can SS pick 'em or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Don't worry Hiroy, this chapter will explain everything.
    This made me laugh way harder than it should have. Best joke I've heard all day, thumbs up.

After seeing the Bleach spoiler....
    (not a spoiler pic just fot the sake of keeping it small)
    Spoiler:

Seriously... people of japan pls stop buying bleach volumes and also stop voting for it.... it's heartbreaking seeing other new series that are far better than this end just because there isn't enough space in jump.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Another dull chapter.
    Besides Naruto stating the obvious, and Madara monologuing, nothing interesting happens.
    I wasn't even concerned with that, just very upset that the kohana 11 didn't show up, i was putting all my hope into that they would fight these guys (besides team 10)

really someone just give me kishi's twitter I need it

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Oh god. If Ukitake really does turn out to be another Aizen then.........I don't know.

Not much to say about Naruto though aside from why the hell would anyone wear an impenetrable "battle mask". Oh right, it's just Kishi blatantly prolonging Tobidara's eventual reveal, which will just end up being really lame anyway.
    Funny enough, in Jojo BA, something like that would actually lead to his downfall somehow.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

what the devil is going on here? Ukitake? Evil???
    Spoiler:

I had to remind myself who in the fuck Ukitake was, and once I found out he was that sickly bishie who pals around with cherry blossom kimono dude, I remembered why I forgot about his sorry ass.

It must be fun being Kubo, you get to write literally whatever comes into your head, and people will eat it up because they love "plot twists".

That sort of plot twist using Ukitake would have been more of an impact if he used that character more often. The only one it might make someone double think about is Rukia. But honestly...So what? This reveal better have something actually in it. Was this elaborate revenge against Ichigo's dad? That would really be the only thing I could think of.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Soifon - Fine, I guess
    I've been annoyed with Soifon right from the start, where she fought Yourichi for petty lesbo reasons rather than being reasonable.
    I flat out dislike her after the "war" (I will never stop using the ""s when referring to that. Ever.), where she cut a deal with the Vizards: she would work together with them, only if they'd let her imprison Urahara for months. Again for petty lesbo reasons. And after the Aizen reveal should've cleared him of all past charges. And after he'd helped SS get into Hueco Mondo.

Shunsui loses points for being extremely creepy, in that he hits on his subordinate whom he's known since she was a small child, just because she became a clone of his old subordinate. Whom he also used to hit on.

At the end of the day Komamura is the only really decent person.

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    I flat out dislike her after the "war" (I will never stop using the ""s when referring to that. Ever.), where she cut a deal with the Vizards: she would work together with them, only if they'd let her imprison Urahara for months. Again for petty lesbo reasons. And after the Aizen reveal should've cleared him of all past charges. And after he'd helped SS get into Hueco Mondo.
    To be perfectly honest, I forgot that that even happened.

At the end of the day Komamura is the only really decent person.
    Well, I guess that's the definition of irony.

"SOUL SOCIETY IS EVIL! THE BADGE MONITORS US AND REDUCES OUR POWER!"
    Because God forbid that the SUBSTITUTE Shinigami is given 100% free range to do what he or she wants. Forget all the risks that come with giving a human that much power.
    And the Meek shall Inherit the Earth.

Im bit dissapointed,didnt laugh enough.
    It isnt that suprising they use the badge to track and i cant see what so dramatic about it.

The title is probably the best summary of Kubo's message to the reader.

"beLIEve."

He wants us to believe his blatant lies. Loving it. More than the chapter anyways. Someone inCLUEde this in the new thread title please.

"Hahahah! You were a pawn the whole time! They were using you for their own gain! Mwahahaha!" Now that would be all well and good, if that was shown to be the case at all, at any point in the series. 'Cos I'm pretty sure that SS kinda let Ichigo do whatever he wanted, apart from when they stopped him from going to Hueco Mundo, they pretty much gave him free reign to take out the bad guys. Think Ginjo and co. may be over-reacting to the whole suveilance part really.
    Last edited by Oga Simpson; November 22nd, 2011 at 05:23 PM. Reason: grammanazi
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

maybe soul society set this up because he just went around butchering people before and they didn't want it to happen again, then ishida will tell ichigo common sense like why the badge does all these things, which you've all already listed and that aizen 2.0 was just manipulating the truth to make SS seem evil

but that would make to much sense for kubo

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Closed Thread

Thread Information