View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 301 of 499 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,020 of 9979

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Ichigo doesn't beLIEve it I

If some sword wielding ginger came out of no where and beat up some of the greatest soul reapers in SS, yah..I'd fucking make sure we kept tabs on the damn guy....
    3DS Friendcode: 1177-6707-2664

Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

You won this week Fairy Tail.

Here's my prediction about what happens:

Ichigo defeats Ginjou
    doesn't kill him, "I just want to know the truth...!"
    Urahara shows up, maybe Ukitake as well, kills Ginjou before he can spill the beans in a hilariously ooc moment
    riruka is now friends with the main cast, idk how
    time passes
    Ichigo asks his dad about that family secret bullshit
    gets told something mildly surprising, over-reacts to it like a moron
    resents being "used" by SS, despite a monitor badge actually being a good idea
    bsod because of some unexplained irrational hatred of "authority"
    Riruka is kidnapped by SS
    Soul Society Arc round 2
    Ichigo has to train with some new crew of assholes
    gets a few new forms
    teams up with the "good guys" of SS and his human friends
    only Ichigo gets anything done, the rest job like mongoloids except Toshiro, Byakuya, and Kenpachi, all of whom win very easily
    they somehow free Aizen, he is now their friend
    Aizen defeats someone like Shunsui who was secretly evil as well
    "I knew there was a reason I didn't bother to kill you back then...!"
    ed: A CRUSHING VICTORY!!
    ichigo fights Ukitake, unleashes a few more forms
    even more bullshit reveals, Ukitake was the one who trained Aizen all along, Ukitake taught Urahara everything he knows, etc
    finally Ichigo wins with a giant Getsuga Tenshou
    to the surprise of all, Kubo manages to find even more plot to twist
    the manga continues for another agonizing 3 years
    it finally runs itself into the ground of the ToC and sales
    One Piece is still going strong
    Kubo flails around in despair
    HxH returns from hiatus
    Araki starts part 9 of JoJo
    Kubo tries to start a new series
    everyone shits on it
    Kubo kills himself
    everyone rejoices
    HxH goes back on hiatus
    Kishimoto finally starts that mafia manga he wanted to write
    Kochimake still running
    Kubo: "Just when did you start believing that I was dead?"
    starts a new manga, it has no illustrations at all except for the air, which he draws very well
    One Piece finally finishes, it is so glorious that the world can't even handle it, millions spontaneously combust
    with no OP, jump sales plummet
    jump is cancelled
    manga industry dies
    anime industry dies
    Japan gears up its war machine again
    world war III
    Kochimake is somehow still running, no one is sure how this is possible
    HxH returns from hiatus

Well bleach chapter wasn't as bad as spoilers were. Not sure what he is goign on about like soul society is this super bad evil force and ukitake is so evil

To me it seemed like a normal situation that anyone with half a brain should have seen. Soul Society gives this guy (Ichigo) or anyone like him a badge that monitors him and limits his raitsu and what not. Kind of common sense. Of course they would want to keep an eye on Ichigo or anyone like him. ANd limiting reitsu, well duh, even the captains have l imiters placed on them when they go to the real world.

Great new thread title....although I'm too tired to post my thoughts on Bleach this week, maybe tomorrow. :/

2014 Tournament Picks: Nami, Hancock, Vivi, Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Fujitora, Caesar
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

I applaud you Big_Bad_Lith!

Chapeters out. i know your excited http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/66193960/1
    "What are you talking about? I am me!Nobody else!" —Roxas

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    Japan gears up its war machine again
    world war III
    Kochimake is somehow still running, no one is sure how this is possible
    HxH returns from hiatus
    *Applauds*

The perfect ending.

So they spy on and put a limiter on a temporary shimigami. Okay, how is that a bad thing?

The Tetsuo Ishimaru of AP Gizmo's Avatar

Thought Naruto was fine this week.

I would be a lot more excited if I actually knew the different tailed hosts...but it was still pretty cool.

I heard people say it can't be Obito because of the rinnegan, but if the tailed hosts can be implanted with rinnegans and sharingans, i don't see why Tobi couldn't be either.
    But I know someone that's betting that Tobi is Madara's brother anyways, and I'm betting on that instead of Obito, nor do I care if that's wrong.

Bleach is funny since he does seem to be planning evil Soul Society, but honestly Kubo has been working the corrupt angle for awhile so it's not complete B.S., even if Ukitake, the badge, and the way it was revealed was really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory House
    Right and wrong do exist. Just because you don't know what the right answer is — maybe there's even no way you could know what the right answer is — doesn't make your answer right or even okay. It's much simpler than that. It's just plain wrong.

It's kind of funny, just a few months ago Naruto was the number one manga/anime in my eyes with Bleach creeping up to second. HxH was'nt even a possibility of being in the top 100 and one piece was to long for me :/

Few months later I caught up with one piece anime and manga and it's my number one manga ever, just today i finished catching up with hxh now it's number two... thank god

anyways bleach today made me lol and i'm getting impatient with this whole "tobi/madara" thing

Naruto wasn't too bad. Still time, the 11 could show up maybe? Hopefully? I'm very tired of all the eye implants. Din't these people need to be trained how to use em? I didn't think Kakashi could use his new eye right away or at least skillfully to matter. I did like that Tobi wasn't aware till just now that the other Madara was up and running around.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Naruto wasn't too bad. Still time, the 11 could show up maybe? Hopefully? I'm very tired of all the eye implants. Din't these people need to be trained how to use em? I didn't think Kakashi could use his new eye right away or at least skillfully to matter. I did like that Tobi wasn't aware till just now that the other Madara was up and running around.
    I always assumed the eyes were just "point and shoot", except for the advanced abilities. You don't see them using Susanoo or Izanagi, just Amaterasu. They're not even using Tsukiyomi. Of all the advanced techniques, Amaterasu is the weakest, even though it managed to remove Raikage's arm. As for the Rinnegan, they don't seem to be doing any of the advanced techniques, such as Almighty Push and such. Most of them seem to be using the techniques they used when alive.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    So they spy on and put a limiter on a temporary shimigami. Okay, how is that a bad thing?
    yea exactly, the only surprising part is that ichigo would be surprised by that.

Hell I'm surprised the gotei 13 didn't flat out tell him that the badge did that.

Editor: you should make some changes Kubo, your manga sucks.

Kubo: SHUT UP! BANKAI!

*Nothing happens*

Editor: god, i hate you so much.

Does anyone want a Sharingan? They´re everywhere
    Free e-hugs :3 just ask for them. Everything is gonna be alright buddy!
    "And I can tell just what you want/
    You don't want to be alone/
    You don't want to be alone"

Apparently, nobody ever told Ginjou that the Gotei 13 puts power limiters on their own men. Any time a Lieutenant or Captain is sent out to go fight in the real world, they get special tattoos that limit them to, like, 20% of their power, so they don't damage the real world with their "Zanpakuto the size of skyscrapers" power. They can't remove them unless they have clearance, like when they're losing to double-digit Arrancar that Rukia could defeat on her own. In light of this, it should only be expected that they'd try to put limiters on their freelancers. Kinda makes this reveal lose any of the shock value it might have had.

Of course, I'm glad to see that Uryuu is so concerned about Ichigo believing that Soul Society is his enemy when Soul Society let his grandfather die and otherwise tried to control or exterminate the Quincies. Did he just change his mind about them after becoming pals with the Captain that tortured his people and being allowed to disrupt the balance of souls between the realms during the time-skip?

Once upon a time that existed a village where ninjas were recognized by their hard work, clever tecniques, sometimes powerful jutsus and friendship...Until a timeskip happened and everything changed.
    Nowadays we see a messianic blonde ninja with orange jumpsuit and a fox in his ass fighting a effeminate snake guy, his retarded S-ninjas and Tailed zombies, not forgetting the masked moron.
    All of this to save the world and his emo-gay-walking mass of nonsensical revenge friend because of the evil schemes against his family and the Happy Distribution of Hax Magic Eyeballs Day.
    Secondary characters were replaced by boring peeing random ninjas.
    And this is the happy story called Naruto.

wow for once in a blue moon, i actually felt a bleach chapter was a bite interesting to say the least, at first the spoiler's made it sound that SICK MAN is doing a aizen all over, but after reading the chap, his just keeping tabs on ichigo.

As bad as this could be if kubo does make ukitake a villain, i hope it will lead to the kings realm, otherwise i would find find it BS, and pointless.

Urahara seems to know every mystery out there in bleach,along with isshin, what are they really hidding from ichigo.

Naruto chap was okay, but damn how strong is that mask not even a scrath or crack, must be one stuff cookie.
    kishi is really taking his time to reveal the man behind the mask, i just hope it will be suprising, someone i would have not expected.
    Am pretty such once a jinchuuriki dies and brought back alive, they can't use there former powers yet it seems like their all able to with that last page, i mean since they have the SHANANGAN eyes, shouldn't they be doing some eye abilities moves etc..

An Ordinary Crack Dealer MasterKingJC's Avatar

Decent Naruto chapter.
    The art was kinda bland in some panels. Seriously, I could barely tell what was going on half the time.
    A couple of the jinchuurikis are probably going to get one-shotted next chapter, unless Kishi decides to show us more of the Kage fight, which I would rather see.

We can dance if we want to...

Quote Originally Posted by krule274 View Post
    When does Oda ever clue towards anything? He's Mr. Unpredictable as it is so far. Not saying I agree with his crack pot theory either, but anything could happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    That's what I've been hoping for, do you know his twitter, I think if a shit load of people sent him kohana 11 maybe he'd realize how much we want them and write them into the story

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Oh lord almighty Bleach was stupid.

I'd type out a review, but it's literally left me speechless at the moment. I don't even know where to START pointing out everything that is wrong about this chapter.

Closed Thread

Thread Information