View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 448 of 499 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,960 of 9979

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

It's some kind of magic how a battle between legendary pokemon may be so boring. And I'm especially
    Spoiler:

from ponydolphyn.
    Overall - nothing new. Everything moves on predictable, easy rails towards end. The faster the better.
    But I must confess - I kinda like Kuyubi look. With all the lines and transparent. But Naruto inside plainly sucks, he is a total mess.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    I: In the next Arc, the Shinigami will of course reappear but will their be any other characters?

Kubo: I guess so? If the Arrancar do appear I think they will be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.

I: What characters would appear as comrades?

Kubo: Well Ulquiorra has turned into ash. Grimmjow might be a comrade. Harribel who is currently living? It's just, how would she get out of Hueco Mundo. Harribel doesn't really seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo.

I: Talking about the Arrancar becoming comrades in this special project hiatus page, does this mean they will appear?

Kubo: I said they might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.

I: What about Nel?

Kubo: I want to get Nel to appear.

I: It would be nice to see some interaction with Kon and Nel

Kubo: That's because Kon didn't appear in the Lost Shinigami Agent Arc. Speaking more thoroughly, he hasn't really appeared since the SS Arc ended around 5 years ago. (laughs) Readers who have only just started reading probably don't even know that Kon exists (laughs)

I: Actually, they haven't been abandoned have they?

Kubo: (Laughs)
    Fakeass interview. Grimmjow died and Kubo said it several times.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

No, it's not. It's from Ohana.

Oh, so Kubo talk was fake? Great.

You know, the setting of the next arc being an ice palace is just an excuse for Kubo to draw white backgrounds.

Interviews with Kubo really do portray him as the idiot he is.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

I actually rather like Naruto's new look, but Kurama looks so fucking dumb. I want to throw Kurama a pity party he's so ugly.

wow.. kubo... its like retcon is his favorite theme when "writing" Bleach..

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Can someone fill me in on why, instead of just becoming the giant fox with Narutos mind like every other Jinchurikiis tailed beast transformation, theres suddenly two narutos poking out of a Kyuubi that looks nothing like its usual self? It seems more like some sort of fox-shaped chakra hologram than the actual physical manifestation of the thing.
    There have always been 2 Narutos and I'm not joking. I'm talking about the 2 Narutos from last chapter. Remember Naruto left a clone inside Gon to gather Sage chakra and get the rod out from the inside. The presumably real Naruto was on the outside of Gon pulling the rod and that's the one with the yellow chakra cloak controlling the Kyuubi. 2 Narutos.

As for why we can see him fused with the Kyuubi...I don't know. Maybe it's because the Kyuubi is now see through and the only reason why we can't see Bee when he fuses with the Hachibi is because the 8 tails is a solid in its transformation. I don't know why Naruto has this special yellow chakra cloak thing going on. I figure it has something to do with him being a descendent of the Senju clan and the Rikudou Sennin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the chapter, yeah, it was bad. Just a bunch of monsters shooting power blasts at each other and massive attacks. This is no surprise though I can't believe no one saw this coming. We all knew the Bijuu would be fighting each other but damn if I knew it'd be this bad. I just hope this battle is over soon and Naruto and Tobi get into an actually entertaining fight.
    Everything's Eventual...

No, it's not. It's from Ohana.
    Spoiler:

Okay I checked some pages back and found where you post that Kubo's "sorry to off him offscreen" is fake. But my question still stands, this time it's a rhetorical question to Kubo.
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

What!!!!!! People are saying that I can't draw backgrounds and there is only white in my work? Hahaha I will show then, next arc: Ice Palace, they will see all the background I can do.
    Last edited by IceBorg; January 25th, 2012 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    There have always been 2 Narutos and I'm not joking. I'm talking about the 2 Narutos from last chapter. Remember Naruto left a clone inside Gon to gather Sage chakra and get the rod out from the inside. The presumably real Naruto was on the outside of Gon pulling the rod and that's the one with the yellow chakra cloak controlling the Kyuubi. 2 Narutos.
    Don't do such misspell. It's immoral and sad.

Well, after seeing what Naruto is capable of this chapter, after getting the cooperation of the kyubi, I really wanna see what Sasuke is gonna get to be able to keep up with Naruto, because Naruto is now swatting away nukes and Sasuke doesn't even have anything that is anywhere near that ballpark. All the more reason that I think that Sasuke is gonna get the...ugh...Rinnegan....

Quote Originally Posted by Mortea View Post

Okay I checked some pages back and found where you post that Kubo's "sorry to off him offscreen" is fake. But my question still stands, this time it's a rhetorical question to Kubo.
    but IIRC he did said that in Bleach Databook UnMasked.. it is only that interview posted by strawhatchan was a fake.

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

I: ...didn't you say all the Espada except for Harribel died?
    Kubo: (laughs)

I: No, don't laugh, your just goddamn contradicted yourself!

I: The only reason your even considering sloppily retconning that is because your series is tanking, isn't it?

I: You disgust me.
    Kubo (laughs)
    "All who have died are equal" - Comanche proverb

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Can someone fill me in on why, instead of just becoming the giant fox with Narutos mind like every other Jinchurikiis tailed beast transformation, theres suddenly two narutos poking out of a Kyuubi that looks nothing like its usual self? It seems more like some sort of fox-shaped chakra hologram than the actual physical manifestation of the thing.
    I believe its just a clone he made here for some weird reason.

KUBO'S THOUGHT PROCESS

"Whatever I do, I will make shit tons of money."

THE MANGA

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    KUBO'S THOUGHT PROCESS

"Whatever I do, I will make shit tons of money."

THE MANGA
    and then i made lots and lots of money

I LOVE MY LIFE
    "All who have died are equal" - Comanche proverb

Why is even Kubo spoiling his own work?

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I'm tackling the major filler arcs in order. Each major filler arc is going to be around 2 or 3 articles long.

I'm also going to do the movies. The article after next is going to be on Movie 1.
    Awesome! I'll really be looking forward to it, getting a rundown of the Bount arc was really interesting. Funny how the anime pulled both the "new race created by crazy experiment is disowned by SS" as well as the "please feel sympathy for these evil assholes!" ideas years before Kubo did in the canon. The plot resumewas a little hard to follow at times, but would it be wrong of me to assume that a vast majority of it was just "X shinigami wanders around and randomly bumps into Y bount, which may escape and fight a new member of the ginormous protagonist cast later, thus being very economical regarding the number of villain characters"?

I: Actually, they haven't been abandoned have they?

Kubo: (Laughs)
    D-D-D-DOUCHEBAG

Okay, I don't know what is what with Grimmjow anymore. And don't care. Status quo.

Closed Thread

Thread Information