View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

    130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

    121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

    122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

    73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 449 of 500 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 447 448 449 450 451 459 499 ... LastLast
Results 8,961 to 8,980 of 10000

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

  1. #8961

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    No, it's not. It's from Ohana.

  2. #8962
    3% Aru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Poland - Szczecin

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Oh, so Kubo talk was fake? Great.

  3. #8963

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    You know, the setting of the next arc being an ice palace is just an excuse for Kubo to draw white backgrounds.

  4. #8964

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Interviews with Kubo really do portray him as the idiot he is.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

  5. #8965
    Just another MHA fan Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    I actually rather like Naruto's new look, but Kurama looks so fucking dumb. I want to throw Kurama a pity party he's so ugly.

  6. #8966

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    wow.. kubo... its like retcon is his favorite theme when "writing" Bleach..

  7. #8967
    The Nice Guy Outerspec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Home away from home.

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Can someone fill me in on why, instead of just becoming the giant fox with Narutos mind like every other Jinchurikiis tailed beast transformation, theres suddenly two narutos poking out of a Kyuubi that looks nothing like its usual self? It seems more like some sort of fox-shaped chakra hologram than the actual physical manifestation of the thing.
    There have always been 2 Narutos and I'm not joking. I'm talking about the 2 Narutos from last chapter. Remember Naruto left a clone inside Gon to gather Sage chakra and get the rod out from the inside. The presumably real Naruto was on the outside of Gon pulling the rod and that's the one with the yellow chakra cloak controlling the Kyuubi. 2 Narutos.

    As for why we can see him fused with the Kyuubi...I don't know. Maybe it's because the Kyuubi is now see through and the only reason why we can't see Bee when he fuses with the Hachibi is because the 8 tails is a solid in its transformation. I don't know why Naruto has this special yellow chakra cloak thing going on. I figure it has something to do with him being a descendent of the Senju clan and the Rikudou Sennin.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

    As for the chapter, yeah, it was bad. Just a bunch of monsters shooting power blasts at each other and massive attacks. This is no surprise though I can't believe no one saw this coming. We all knew the Bijuu would be fighting each other but damn if I knew it'd be this bad. I just hope this battle is over soon and Naruto and Tobi get into an actually entertaining fight.
    Everything's Eventual...

  8. #8968
    Back in serialization Mortea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warioland(actually Moscow)

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    No, it's not. It's from Ohana.
    Spoiler:

    Okay I checked some pages back and found where you post that Kubo's "sorry to off him offscreen" is fake. But my question still stands, this time it's a rhetorical question to Kubo.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

  9. #8969
    What's wrong with you! IceBorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    What!!!!!! People are saying that I can't draw backgrounds and there is only white in my work? Hahaha I will show then, next arc: Ice Palace, they will see all the background I can do.
    Last edited by IceBorg; January 25th, 2012 at 07:46 AM.

  10. #8970
    Back in serialization Mortea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warioland(actually Moscow)

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by Outerspec View Post
    There have always been 2 Narutos and I'm not joking. I'm talking about the 2 Narutos from last chapter. Remember Naruto left a clone inside Gon to gather Sage chakra and get the rod out from the inside. The presumably real Naruto was on the outside of Gon pulling the rod and that's the one with the yellow chakra cloak controlling the Kyuubi. 2 Narutos.
    Don't do such misspell. It's immoral and sad.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

  11. #8971
    Bansho Tenin! ArSoNiSt JoE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    ......

    Well, after seeing what Naruto is capable of this chapter, after getting the cooperation of the kyubi, I really wanna see what Sasuke is gonna get to be able to keep up with Naruto, because Naruto is now swatting away nukes and Sasuke doesn't even have anything that is anywhere near that ballpark. All the more reason that I think that Sasuke is gonna get the...ugh...Rinnegan....

  12. #8972

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by Mortea View Post

    Okay I checked some pages back and found where you post that Kubo's "sorry to off him offscreen" is fake. But my question still stands, this time it's a rhetorical question to Kubo.
    but IIRC he did said that in Bleach Databook UnMasked.. it is only that interview posted by strawhatchan was a fake.

  13. #8973

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    I: ...didn't you say all the Espada except for Harribel died?
    Kubo: (laughs)

    I: No, don't laugh, your just goddamn contradicted yourself!
    Kubo: (laughs)

    I: The only reason your even considering sloppily retconning that is because your series is tanking, isn't it?
    Kubo: (laughs)

    I: You disgust me.
    Kubo (laughs)
    In ma on nel nonquiz in ma on nel nontlacat ah niquitohua yece. Yeehuaya! Tlen naiz anonohuaco tepilhuan? At teixco ninemi? Quen huel xon mimati. Aya Ohuaya ohuaya!

  14. #8974

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Can someone fill me in on why, instead of just becoming the giant fox with Narutos mind like every other Jinchurikiis tailed beast transformation, theres suddenly two narutos poking out of a Kyuubi that looks nothing like its usual self? It seems more like some sort of fox-shaped chakra hologram than the actual physical manifestation of the thing.
    I believe its just a clone he made here for some weird reason.

  15. #8975
    Just another MHA fan Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    KUBO'S THOUGHT PROCESS

    "Whatever I do, I will make shit tons of money."

    THE MANGA

  16. #8976

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    KUBO'S THOUGHT PROCESS

    "Whatever I do, I will make shit tons of money."

    THE MANGA
    and then i made lots and lots of money

    I LOVE MY LIFE
    In ma on nel nonquiz in ma on nel nontlacat ah niquitohua yece. Yeehuaya! Tlen naiz anonohuaco tepilhuan? At teixco ninemi? Quen huel xon mimati. Aya Ohuaya ohuaya!

  17. #8977
    What's wrong with you! IceBorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Why is even Kubo spoiling his own work?

  18. #8978
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    I'm tackling the major filler arcs in order. Each major filler arc is going to be around 2 or 3 articles long.

    I'm also going to do the movies. The article after next is going to be on Movie 1.
    Awesome! I'll really be looking forward to it, getting a rundown of the Bount arc was really interesting. Funny how the anime pulled both the "new race created by crazy experiment is disowned by SS" as well as the "please feel sympathy for these evil assholes!" ideas years before Kubo did in the canon. The plot resumewas a little hard to follow at times, but would it be wrong of me to assume that a vast majority of it was just "X shinigami wanders around and randomly bumps into Y bount, which may escape and fight a new member of the ginormous protagonist cast later, thus being very economical regarding the number of villain characters"?


    Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    I: Actually, they haven't been abandoned have they?

    Kubo: (Laughs)
    D-D-D-DOUCHEBAG

  19. #8979
    Back in serialization Mortea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warioland(actually Moscow)

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Okay, I don't know what is what with Grimmjow anymore. And don't care. Status quo.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

  20. #8980
    Division Commander Daz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: Narugomon: Gotta catch em all I

    Quote Originally Posted by Strawhat Chan View Post
    You know, the setting of the next arc being an ice palace is just an excuse for Kubo to draw white backgrounds.
    Kubo: The next arc will be desert castle! And by castle I mean some kind of sorry looking bunker.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts