View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 450 of 499 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 448 449 450 451 452 460 ... LastLast
Results 8,981 to 9,000 of 9979

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post
    Cool, Naruto captured Kurama. Now he can confront the Elite 4 and be a Pokémon Champion.
    And then after he beats them it will turn out his rival is a surprise 5th challenger!
    3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    And then after he beats them it will turn out his rival is a surprise 5th challenger!
    It will be sasuke with his duskull

Reliant Robin Enthusiast mr.french's Avatar

Next chapter: "Naruto, you're really..." "This is the Sage of the..." "This is the chakra of..." + Bad art.

Long term theory. Naruto seals the other Bijuu into himself and becomes "The Sage of the..."
    How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Don't know if anyone's brought this up, but how could Godzilla movies exist in a world without nuclear weapons? Aside from that, the chapter was okay, not counting Naruto getting yet another power-up and being the only person who's capable of doing anything. For at least the fourth time.

Reliant Robin Enthusiast mr.french's Avatar

How much can you do? Just grab a ball and juggle.
    All those balls in the air, How hard can it be?
    So hard you're getting dizzy!
    Keep those balls in the air, Keep those balls in the ai-air!
    Balls in the air!

Proud Translator of MHA Gliblord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Don't know if anyone's brought this up, but how could Godzilla movies exist in a world without nuclear weapons? Aside from that, the chapter was okay, not counting Naruto getting yet another power-up and being the only person who's capable of doing anything. For at least the fourth time.
    Pretty jarring that we get a fourth wall joke after more than 500 chapters

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Gai's wrong; Destroy All Monsters wasn't nearly this lame.
    "All who have died are equal" - Comanche proverb

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Pretty jarring that we get a fourth wall joke after more than 500 chapters
    it's not a fourth wall joke. They have coke machines, a refrigerator, and Naruto has a playstation. The Naruto world is strangely enough in "recent times".

It's more than likely that Gai has actually watched Destroy all monsters.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

God, I am so sick of this Jinchuuriki battle. I mean, aside from Naruto getting another bogus power-up and hogging the spotlight and all the confusing action sequences, this battle is just going on for-fucking-ever!

For God's sake Kishi, cut to something else! Give us an update on the Kages vs. Zombiedara or, I don't know, any of the other 50,000 people that are supposed to be participating in this war. Just.........CUT!!!

To think. Once upon a time we wanted to see Naruto fighting the tailed beasts.

Sigh.

Shadow of the Collosus this ain't.

President of America Cyan D. Funk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    it's not a fourth wall joke. They have coke machines, a refrigerator, and Naruto has a playstation. The Naruto world is strangely enough in "recent times".
    And computers, can't forget that.
    "All who have died are equal" - Comanche proverb

Renji new Bankai, I liked his old one despite it being useless 99.9% (can't remember if he ever won) of the time? I think the only Bankai where I truly thought it was badass was Ikkaku's. Those axes were crazy. And I wanted to see what Yumichika's would be since they revealed that he was purposely nerfing himself to fit in with Squad 11. Oh an of course Kenpachi. But man Kenpachi even figuring out his swords name would be world destroying...Or at least it could be if someone else was writing it.

Naruto was uninteresting this week. I thought Kakashi and Gai were going to do something...then they didn't...Just more Naruto.

I know there are tons of manga out there that are titled after the main character. But usually it's not the only character in the whole story...The main can get in on the action a lot, but they manage to not make everyone uesless. Final fights, sure, it's destiny, sheer amount of power or whatever. But other authors can at least let the side characters shine. Naruto is not a main character I care about. Giving him more godly powers doesn't make him interesting, everything is too easy. I want to see him struggle. I want him to get maimed and pull through by the skin of his teeth. I need to feel that his life is actually in danger once in a while. I can't even feel side characters are in danger cause when Kishi gets back to them, they will just have been on pause the whole time. Maybe someone will be shown panting, with a cut near their eye. But I know they'll survive cause somehow Naruto will have heard their prayers and descends from above to save them.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

lol Naruto has a Playstation? When was that?

Strange enough, they have all of this, but didn't create firearms. And if I'm not mistaken, Kishimoto said the ninjas in Naruto wouldn't have a chance against it.

-Renji has become a lot stronger. Kubo wants Renji's bankai to have changed shape/form.
    Chapters 497-499: Renji shows off his new bankai.
    Chapter 500: Aizen escapes and slaughters Soul Society political elite again.
    Chapter 501: Aizen styles his hair.
    Chapter 502: Aizen one-shots Renji and joins Ichigo as his next nakama.

You forgot the segment after Aizen styles his hair where he holds up his index finger and admires it for the entire chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    Chapters 497-499: Renji shows off his new bankai.
    Chapter 500: Aizen escapes and slaughters Soul Society political elite again.
    Chapter 501: Aizen styles his hair.
    Chapter 502: Aizen one-shots Renji and joins Ichigo as his next nakama.
    The sad thing is some of the Arrancar chapters pretty much took the entire chapter to do something. Like that infamous "The Heart" chapter or the entirety of the Deicide arc. A pace like this has been there for hundreds of chapters! Sure, it's easy to keep up with, but that doesn't excuse it from being bad.

lol. Just a little rant cause I've read too many comments about how bad the Fishman Island arc is and that the Fullbring arc is so much better. Despite the meh villains, at least the FI arc had a story and a fairly complex one for shounen to boot. It also had relevance to the entire story and made the fairly long build-up to the timeskip worth it. Whereas in Bleach this arc could be removed and besides Ichigo not having his powers, nothing else would change.

Man, it's really easy to rag on Bleach, isn't it.. probably why some people still read it? haha.

Found this translation of Bleach repeat vol.2 thingy i think:
    Hidden:

The new arc won't take place in Karakura Town or Soul Society. It'll be somewhere new. That place is "somewhere underground" and is a "surprisingly close" place.

It seems like he is hinting hell indeed

The Gotei 13 Reborn

What happened during those 17 missing months? Vol. 2

Captain of the Fifth Division Hirako Shinji

The changes in Hirako, who has returned to the Fifth Division

Hirako has changed his bangs during the 17 months after battling with Aizen and returning to the Fifth Division. Also, same as when he was part of the Vizards in the living world, and perhaps because he likes to pay attention to his appearance, he also wears a tie.

Tite Interview

Q: What happened to Hirako’s hair?

Kubo: Since his hair can’t grow all that much over 17 months, only his bangs changed a little bit. And one day, I’d like to draw how Hinamori, who was heartbroken after losing Aizen, developed a good trusting relationship with Hirako.

Captain of the Sixth Division Kuchiki Byakuya

Expensive personal ornaments

Byakuya, who previously declared that the Captain’s haori is cheap, has changed his appearance somewhat.

Details of what Kubo-sensei has noted is not kenseikan, as well as the finely crafted Captain’s haori

Lieutenant of the Sixth Division Abarai Renji

Becoming even more wild and rough over the 17 months.

With a towel wrapped around his wrists, and a “specially made, not store bought” ornament in his hair.

Tite Interview

Q: Renji trained hard to become stronger?

Kubo: Yes.

Q: Other people trained as well?

Kubo: Yes.

Q: So they wouldn’t be troubled by even Aizen-level opponents?

Kubo: They’re not quite at that level (laughs). What can I say, they’ve become stronger. But even so, they haven’t gotten to the point where they’re not worried about Aizen-level opponents (laughs).

Q: Will they display new abilities or techniques in the new arc?

Kubo: That will be revealed. Renji’s bankai has already changed.

Here are all the translations for the pages not about the gotei 13, about the old battlefields, new battlefield and arrancar speculation

The places that have seen innumerable battles –

Naruki City
    The place where Ichigo’s friend Keigo lives. The battlefield for the Lost Agent arc. The base for Xcution.
    Seireitei
    In the center of Soul Society, where the shinigami live. Soul Society itself already has 1 million years of history.
    Rukongai
    Located outside of Seireitei, separated into 320 districts.
    Karakura Town
    A town located near central Tokyo. Also a center of spiritual activity.
    Hueco Mundo
    A place that is largely desert. Barragan’s “city” is also located here.

Tite comment
    The new arc is located neither in Karakura Town nor Soul Society. Although it is a new location, but it’s also “underneath somewhere” and “unexpectedly close.”

The location of the new arc is here!!!
    “The concept is a place like a ‘palace made of ice.’”
    Partial sketch
    Two pillars immediately catch the eye in this rough sketch of the new arc’s battlefield. Behind them, there is a “palace of ice.” Perhaps the new enemies are hiding in there.
    Partial sketch
    Like tall cliffs and precipices. Everything is covered with ice, and what is that at the very end resembling a large waterfall…. The palace is on top of all this?

Tite comment
    In the new arc, I want to draw a place like a “palace of ice.” It will be colored white, with blues and silvers as well.

Kubo-sensei confesses! The Arrancar are also in his plans!!
    Tite Interview
    Q: In the new arc, the shinigami will of course be represented, but will other characters from the past also appear?
    Kubo: Yes, if the arrancar appear, I think they will stand with the shinigami.
    Q: Will there be characters that appear in the role of a friend?
    Kubo: Ulquiorra has already turned into ash. Grimmjow might become a friend. Also, what about Harribel, who is still alive? But, I wonder how I’d bring them out of Hueco Mundo. I think Harribel would not leave Hueco Mundo.
    Q: Was the idea of arrancars becoming friends in your plans before this break? Or was it just a feeling that they might return?
    Kubo: “They might appear.” Or it could be that “they might not appear.” (laughs) Even if they did appear, it wouldn’t be individually, but as a group.
    Q: What about Nel?
    Kubo: I think I will let Nel appear.
    Q: I’d really like to see her interactions with Kon.
    Kubo: Kon did not appear in the Lost Agent arc. But to tell the truth, he has rarely appeared since the end of the Soul Society arc, roughly five years ago. (laugh) People who only recently started reading might not know that he exists. (laugh)
    Q: It can’t be that you’ve forgotten him?
    Kubo: (laugh)

Will the espada return in the new arc? The editor makes a courageous prediction!!
    0. Yammy –
    1. Stark (extremely unlikely)
    2. Barragan –
    3. Harribel (unlikely)
    4. Ulquiorra –
    5. Nnoitra (extremely unlikely)
    6. Grimmjow (very likely)
    7. Zommari (extremely unlikely)
    8. Szayel –
    9. Aaroniero –
    Previous No 3. Nel (very likely)

Here are the final translations, thank bleachasylum members for them, and sorry it's all mixed up now in the thread, I just posted them when they were done in bleachasylum

Komamura Sajin

armor-like shoulder adornments extended to his neck, forearm and feet

Komamura who lost his close friend, Tousen, a distressing moment
    17 months after the battle, his clothing has changed.Inside where it usually covers by shihakuhou, wore an armor-like adornment
    _______

Kyouraku Shunsui:

The origin of the colorful haori
    Shunsui,who releases shikai during the battle against Starrk, the colorful haori that he wore hiddens "a history", the truth will be revealed in the next arc!?

Tite Interview:
    Q: The senior captains doesn't change their appearance much, so Kyouraku did not change either?
    kubo: yes. Captains who holds the position for a very long period will not change a lot. Thats because they've undergo numerous pitched battles in the past. However, will witnesses the difference and new sides in the future battles. I guess Shunsui will go bankai. Also the haori that he wore contains some "history/background"

Murguruma Kensei:

The reunion of fate of 9th Division
    Hisagi's saviour, Kensei is back to the 9th division to take on captain spot, the same division where Hisagi became a vice captain. They also in charge of editing for the 9th division's task[Sereitei news magazine]

Hisagi still wears sleaveless haori to inherit Kensei from hundred years ago.

With Murguruma "6" Kensei leading the "ninth (9)" division. Hisagi who inherits the number "69" became his saviour's subordinate.

note : (murguruma has the kanji for 6, which is 六)

Quote Originally Posted by G.A.G View Post
    Strange enough, they have all of this, but didn't create firearms. And if I'm not mistaken, Kishimoto said the ninjas in Naruto wouldn't have a chance against it.
    I'm still baffled how this can even be the case. Hell people made firearms in feudal times for christ sake.

Found this translation of Bleach repeat vol.2 thingy i think:
    [hide]
    The new arc won't take place in Karakura Town or Soul Society. It'll be somewhere new. That place is "somewhere underground" and is a "surprisingly close" place.
    I'm still baffledThe underground prison where Aizen is being held ? Also, wanna bet 90 % of it's gonna be blank skies, completely bland terrain mostly consisting of sand, and all the buildings will consist of vaguely geometric shapes with smooth walls and no derocations or trimmings whatever.

Just a wild idea, realy

Will the espada return in the new arc? The editor makes a courageous prediction!!
    0. Yammy –
    1. Stark (extremely unlikely)
    2. Barragan –
    3. Harribel (unlikely)
    4. Ulquiorra –
    5. Nnoitra (extremely unlikely)
    6. Grimmjow (very likely)
    7. Zommari (extremely unlikely)
    8. Szayel –
    9. Aaroniero –
    Previous No 3. Nel (very likely)

Uhm, Harribel was confirmed to be alive, against all odds, wasn't she ? So......why does the editor think this is "unlikely" ?
    Last edited by No Maam; January 25th, 2012 at 02:26 PM.

Clearly in the Naruto world they've put all their scientific advances into eye transplant surgeries.

Closed Thread

Thread Information