View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

    130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

    121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

    122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

    73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 459 of 500 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 ... LastLast
Results 9,161 to 9,180 of 10000

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

  1. #9161

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I


    kubo should try this..

  2. #9162
    Just another MHA fan Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    CHAPTER EIGHT!

    Spoiler:


    Ch. 8: Orihime VS Zommari

    Zommari had always been an odd duck, and his brief second life was no exception. Just as before, he fixed his AMOR on the first being he laid his many eyes on. In Hueco Mundo, that being had been Aizen Sousuke.

    Here in Soul Society, it was his fellow Arrancar Charlotte Cuulhorne, tournament commentator extraordinaire.

    The sunup light filtering into the Arena's rec room glinted off Charlotte's white tiara as he crouched down and gently slapped Zommari's cheek (since Zommari was lower on the totem pole among the Espada, it took him longer to come fully back to life).

    "Wakey wakey, snuggums. You're due for your fight!"

    Fight? Zommari opened his eyes. No. Love! AMOR!!

    "Te amo!" Zommari giggled groggily. Memory jogged: "Charlotte Cuulhorne... BANZAI!"

    "Jumping the gun a tad there," said Charlotte. "That's reserved for when you die, silly!"

    The inevitability of Zommari's impending demise hung in the air. He was a one-off matchup antagonist, it was his destiny to die at the hands of a shinigami.

    "What right!" Zommari repeated, now standing up angrily of his own accord. "What right have shinigami to pass judgement on us noble--"

    "Trust me, sugar bun, your opponent today is the last person on the planet to judge anyone. And she's not even a shinigami!"

    Zommari licked his lips. Breakfast was served!

    __*__*__

    "Kubo, why are all your black characters really fucked up?" asked Editor.

    Kubo sippy-sipped his coffee. "Why, whatever do you mean?"

    "Tousen turned into a weird insect thing. Charlotte is a flamboyant transvestite. Zommari is a witch doctor that turns into a weird fucking eyeball... thing. And Yammy turned into a--"

    "Yammy isn't black."

    "He's not?"

    "No. He's Hispanic," Kubo laughed. Wasn't that obvious?

    "Not sure that's much better, but anyway--"

    "Harribel is black, and you wouldn't say she's 'fucked up,'" Kubo countered.

    "Yeah, but that's only because she has tits, so naturally she's voluptuous as opposed to freaky. Which is a whole other can of worms--"

    "With all due respect." Kubo lifted his hand once more to interrupt Editor. "I'm going to give Zommari a crazy good backstory after he dies, and then Orihime is going to cry over him. That will make the readers connect with him in his final moments, thereby making him more than just a one-off matchup antagonist destined to die."

    "I'm actually looking forward to that, I wanna see what you come up with for Zommari," said Editor. "Except, maybe don't make Orihime too weepy and weak."

    "Oh, don't worry about that, I think you'll find our well-rounded friend Harribel has rubbed off on Orihime."

    Editor didn't know if by well-rounded Kubo meant he presently believed Harribel to be a three-dimensional character, or if he meant her 'assets' were well-rounded. Editor could only agree with one of those.

    __*__*__

    The only way Harribel had rubbed off on Orihime was that now her tears streamed out with roughly the same force as Harribel's water attacks. Kubo simply couldn't bring himself to write Orihime any other way.

    Ishida placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as she bawled her eyes out at the thought of taking a life. "Think of it this way, Orihime. Hollows cause nothing but strife and misery, they're just malfunctioning souls turned to darkness."

    "My big brother Sora turned into a Hollow, would you have eradicated him!?" Orihime cried. "I haven't been able to see him since then, I have no idea if he's okay!"

    Ohh, touchy subject. Ishida would have to tread lightly. "I, uhh, could kill every Hollow to avenge you brother in case he's gotten eaten?"

    Orihime shouted what she always did when overwhelmed: "Kurosaki-kun!"

    Tch! A nerve had been struck.

    He slammed her against the wall by the collar, in frustration. "NO, MORE, 'KUROSAKI-KUN'!!"

    This had the opposite effect he'd intended. "Kurosaki-kun! Kurosaki-kuuuun!"

    Ishida chanted over her. "No, more, Kurosaki-kun. No, more, Kurosaki-kun..."

    After about ninety more iterations of no, more, Kurosaki-kun, it finally seemed to resonate as Orihime's hysteria subsided.

    "No, more, Kuro... saki... Ishida-kun?"

    Ishida let go of her collar and they both sat down on the rec room bed, exhausted. "Yeah?"

    "Ishida-kun. Ishida-kun!"

    Oh no.

    __*__*__

    "All right, you can keep hugging me until the match begins," conceded Charlotte, as he tapped his soul-microphone semi-suggestively. "But no leg humping."

    Zommari sucked his thumb and nodded. Then he humped Charlotte's leg anyway.

    "C'mon, I can hardly walk us over to the battlefield--to breakfast, remember!"

    Zommari went >:{ whenever he got cock blocked.

    "Dude, you've got issues. And that's coming from me. Anyway, we're here. Ladies and gentlemen, one and all!"

    The crowd cheered and jeered.

    "Welcome to Day 2 of the preliminary matches! Y'all ready to rumble!?"

    But there was a note of disappointment creeping in the audience's tones. "Is he?" Somebody pointed at Zommari, still clinging tightly to Charlotte's magnificent amorable abs.

    Emergency measures. "Rosa Blanca!" Charlotte shouted, and a white rose blossomed above them, wrapping himself and Zommari in a dark undetectable dimension.

    "Get off me, you weirdo! Don't make me cero-beam your ass off." This was followed by the customary sassy black mom mm-hm-mm finger-snapping.

    But Charlotte was a mere Arrancar #20 to Zommari's #7, and so try as he might, Charlotte simply could not pry Zommari off his leg.

    "That's it! You leave me no other choice. Super incredible lovely omega supreme apocalypse transformation, segunda resurrecion!"

    Just like Ulquiorra, Charlotte had a secret second release. The number "0" appeared tattoed on his forehead, a contender to Yammy's title. Most readers could not help but agree with that assessment of his character as his second release seemed to disrobe Charlotte of all clothes. What happened next was far too unspeakable to depict anywhere but offpanel, and so the next page had the dark dimension shatter away to reveal an unreleased Charlotte and an extremely shaken Zommari both crawling on the floor, sore and smarting.

    Orihime rushed over to Zommari immediately to heal him.

    "Please... can you revert memories?" Zommari pleaded. Then his nose rankled. A human!

    It was lucky Orihime had her shield drawn up a split second sooner than the moment Zommari decided to devour her. The whipback of her new improved shield prevented him from simply super-sonicking at her throat once more. The two fairies that comprised her healing bubble returned to her earring--Zommari had given up that oppotunity with his attack.

    "Aaand... they're off!" Charlotte picked himself up off the dusty arena floor and resumed commentating duties as Kon, (the new temporary official officiator until Aizen returned from rehab), rang the bell to START THE FIGHTING!!

    Zommari was not at his peak since he wasn't able to meditate before the match; therefore, all he could muster was a maximum of two speed clones. One clone would fight and eat Orihime, and the other would romance his designated amor.

    Zommari #1 drew his sword and carefully probed for openings around Orihime's shield, not wanting to suffer the recoil of a glanced blow once more. Zommari #2, memories successfully reverted to back before Charlotte's frightening demonstration, began to serenade Charlotte with a strange witch doctory do the Egyptian dance.

    "I'm trying to commentate, honey."

    "Shhh, don't reject my AMOR," said Zommari.

    "If you release you can shower us all with your amor," said Charlotte, knowing that Zommari's resurreccion was, quite incongruously, a stationary pumpkin, and therefore he would be forced to gice Orihime is undivided attention.

    "You're right!" Zommari #2 clapped his hands, owl-twisted his head, and his sword bent into a spiral before him. "Brujeria!"

    But, while Zommari did indeed lose the ability to generate speed clones in this form, he chose to ignore Orihime and instead continue to serenade Charlotte, much to the former's relief and the latter's chagrin.

    "Yeckh!" Orihime nearly fainted. She'd never seen something so ugly in her life, and with the way she cooked that was saying a lot.

    "Feel my AMOR!" All of Zommari's 50-odd eyes converged on Charlotte's crotch, but Charlotte wrapped himself once more in his impenetrable world of darkness with Rosa Blanca. Zommari was doubly surprised when a attack fairy zipped straight through the back of his skull.

    "Some things are just too goddamn weird," said Orihime. For a girl who once said she wanted to be a killer tank robot when she grew up, her likening someone to an abomination was not to be taken lightly.

    Luckily for Zommari, he had never laid claim to much of a brain to begin with, and so Tsubaki's assault didn't kill him. Tsubaki had, however, managed to clip away the last remnants of reason off Zommari's frontal cortex. That's why Zommari panicked and collapsed into his ultimate defense form, EL EMBRION!

    Orihime finished the job by using her healing bubble on the pitiful pink embryo-skull orb thing to erase Zommari from history entirely. As Ishida had said, a boon to all.

    ORIHIME WINS!!

    __*__*__

    "Kubo, I thought you said you were going to give Zommari a sad backstory."

    "I did! He's been erased from history because he was so ugly. If that isn't sad, I don't know what is."

    Editor could only stare agape in amazement at Kubo's pure kingly trollage. As a consequence, Editor was now sort of curious as to how Kubo would pull off the next leg of his daring saga. "Fine. What's up next for 'Grine My Detractilance 3'?"

    "Hinamori versus Hanatarou."

    A sippy sip of the coffee.



    Btw, if y'all need catching up, go here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7679400/...Tournament_Arc

  3. #9163

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoga View Post
    He has mastered that art already.

  4. #9164
    UnderDogFishman Kaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Houston

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    I don't know about you guys, but the Pokemon have been getting bigger and bigger the last few weeks.

  5. #9165

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    CHAPTER EIGHT!

    Spoiler:


    Ch. 8: Orihime VS Zommari

    Zommari had always been an odd duck, and his brief second life was no exception. Just as before, he fixed his AMOR on the first being he laid his many eyes on. In Hueco Mundo, that being had been Aizen Sousuke.

    Here in Soul Society, it was his fellow Arrancar Charlotte Cuulhorne, tournament commentator extraordinaire.

    The sunup light filtering into the Arena's rec room glinted off Charlotte's white tiara as he crouched down and gently slapped Zommari's cheek (since Zommari was lower on the totem pole among the Espada, it took him longer to come fully back to life).

    "Wakey wakey, snuggums. You're due for your fight!"

    Fight? Zommari opened his eyes. No. Love! AMOR!!

    "Te amo!" Zommari giggled groggily. Memory jogged: "Charlotte Cuulhorne... BANZAI!"

    "Jumping the gun a tad there," said Charlotte. "That's reserved for when you die, silly!"

    The inevitability of Zommari's impending demise hung in the air. He was a one-off matchup antagonist, it was his destiny to die at the hands of a shinigami.

    "What right!" Zommari repeated, now standing up angrily of his own accord. "What right have shinigami to pass judgement on us noble--"

    "Trust me, sugar bun, your opponent today is the last person on the planet to judge anyone. And she's not even a shinigami!"

    Zommari licked his lips. Breakfast was served!

    __*__*__

    "Kubo, why are all your black characters really fucked up?" asked Editor.

    Kubo sippy-sipped his coffee. "Why, whatever do you mean?"

    "Tousen turned into a weird insect thing. Charlotte is a flamboyant transvestite. Zommari is a witch doctor that turns into a weird fucking eyeball... thing. And Yammy turned into a--"

    "Yammy isn't black."

    "He's not?"

    "No. He's Hispanic," Kubo laughed. Wasn't that obvious?

    "Not sure that's much better, but anyway--"

    "Harribel is black, and you wouldn't say she's 'fucked up,'" Kubo countered.

    "Yeah, but that's only because she has tits, so naturally she's voluptuous as opposed to freaky. Which is a whole other can of worms--"

    "With all due respect." Kubo lifted his hand once more to interrupt Editor. "I'm going to give Zommari a crazy good backstory after he dies, and then Orihime is going to cry over him. That will make the readers connect with him in his final moments, thereby making him more than just a one-off matchup antagonist destined to die."

    "I'm actually looking forward to that, I wanna see what you come up with for Zommari," said Editor. "Except, maybe don't make Orihime too weepy and weak."

    "Oh, don't worry about that, I think you'll find our well-rounded friend Harribel has rubbed off on Orihime."

    Editor didn't know if by well-rounded Kubo meant he presently believed Harribel to be a three-dimensional character, or if he meant her 'assets' were well-rounded. Editor could only agree with one of those.

    __*__*__

    The only way Harribel had rubbed off on Orihime was that now her tears streamed out with roughly the same force as Harribel's water attacks. Kubo simply couldn't bring himself to write Orihime any other way.

    Ishida placed a comforting hand on her shoulder as she bawled her eyes out at the thought of taking a life. "Think of it this way, Orihime. Hollows cause nothing but strife and misery, they're just malfunctioning souls turned to darkness."

    "My big brother Sora turned into a Hollow, would you have eradicated him!?" Orihime cried. "I haven't been able to see him since then, I have no idea if he's okay!"

    Ohh, touchy subject. Ishida would have to tread lightly. "I, uhh, could kill every Hollow to avenge you brother in case he's gotten eaten?"

    Orihime shouted what she always did when overwhelmed: "Kurosaki-kun!"

    Tch! A nerve had been struck.

    He slammed her against the wall by the collar, in frustration. "NO, MORE, 'KUROSAKI-KUN'!!"

    This had the opposite effect he'd intended. "Kurosaki-kun! Kurosaki-kuuuun!"

    Ishida chanted over her. "No, more, Kurosaki-kun. No, more, Kurosaki-kun..."

    After about ninety more iterations of no, more, Kurosaki-kun, it finally seemed to resonate as Orihime's hysteria subsided.

    "No, more, Kuro... saki... Ishida-kun?"

    Ishida let go of her collar and they both sat down on the rec room bed, exhausted. "Yeah?"

    "Ishida-kun. Ishida-kun!"

    Oh no.

    __*__*__

    "All right, you can keep hugging me until the match begins," conceded Charlotte, as he tapped his soul-microphone semi-suggestively. "But no leg humping."

    Zommari sucked his thumb and nodded. Then he humped Charlotte's leg anyway.

    "C'mon, I can hardly walk us over to the battlefield--to breakfast, remember!"

    Zommari went >:{ whenever he got cock blocked.

    "Dude, you've got issues. And that's coming from me. Anyway, we're here. Ladies and gentlemen, one and all!"

    The crowd cheered and jeered.

    "Welcome to Day 2 of the preliminary matches! Y'all ready to rumble!?"

    But there was a note of disappointment creeping in the audience's tones. "Is he?" Somebody pointed at Zommari, still clinging tightly to Charlotte's magnificent amorable abs.

    Emergency measures. "Rosa Blanca!" Charlotte shouted, and a white rose blossomed above them, wrapping himself and Zommari in a dark undetectable dimension.

    "Get off me, you weirdo! Don't make me cero-beam your ass off." This was followed by the customary sassy black mom mm-hm-mm finger-snapping.

    But Charlotte was a mere Arrancar #20 to Zommari's #7, and so try as he might, Charlotte simply could not pry Zommari off his leg.

    "That's it! You leave me no other choice. Super incredible lovely omega supreme apocalypse transformation, segunda resurrecion!"

    Just like Ulquiorra, Charlotte had a secret second release. The number "0" appeared tattoed on his forehead, a contender to Yammy's title. Most readers could not help but agree with that assessment of his character as his second release seemed to disrobe Charlotte of all clothes. What happened next was far too unspeakable to depict anywhere but offpanel, and so the next page had the dark dimension shatter away to reveal an unreleased Charlotte and an extremely shaken Zommari both crawling on the floor, sore and smarting.

    Orihime rushed over to Zommari immediately to heal him.

    "Please... can you revert memories?" Zommari pleaded. Then his nose rankled. A human!

    It was lucky Orihime had her shield drawn up a split second sooner than the moment Zommari decided to devour her. The whipback of her new improved shield prevented him from simply super-sonicking at her throat once more. The two fairies that comprised her healing bubble returned to her earring--Zommari had given up that oppotunity with his attack.

    "Aaand... they're off!" Charlotte picked himself up off the dusty arena floor and resumed commentating duties as Kon, (the new temporary official officiator until Aizen returned from rehab), rang the bell to START THE FIGHTING!!

    Zommari was not at his peak since he wasn't able to meditate before the match; therefore, all he could muster was a maximum of two speed clones. One clone would fight and eat Orihime, and the other would romance his designated amor.

    Zommari #1 drew his sword and carefully probed for openings around Orihime's shield, not wanting to suffer the recoil of a glanced blow once more. Zommari #2, memories successfully reverted to back before Charlotte's frightening demonstration, began to serenade Charlotte with a strange witch doctory do the Egyptian dance.

    "I'm trying to commentate, honey."

    "Shhh, don't reject my AMOR," said Zommari.

    "If you release you can shower us all with your amor," said Charlotte, knowing that Zommari's resurreccion was, quite incongruously, a stationary pumpkin, and therefore he would be forced to gice Orihime is undivided attention.

    "You're right!" Zommari #2 clapped his hands, owl-twisted his head, and his sword bent into a spiral before him. "Brujeria!"

    But, while Zommari did indeed lose the ability to generate speed clones in this form, he chose to ignore Orihime and instead continue to serenade Charlotte, much to the former's relief and the latter's chagrin.

    "Yeckh!" Orihime nearly fainted. She'd never seen something so ugly in her life, and with the way she cooked that was saying a lot.

    "Feel my AMOR!" All of Zommari's 50-odd eyes converged on Charlotte's crotch, but Charlotte wrapped himself once more in his impenetrable world of darkness with Rosa Blanca. Zommari was doubly surprised when a attack fairy zipped straight through the back of his skull.

    "Some things are just too goddamn weird," said Orihime. For a girl who once said she wanted to be a killer tank robot when she grew up, her likening someone to an abomination was not to be taken lightly.

    Luckily for Zommari, he had never laid claim to much of a brain to begin with, and so Tsubaki's assault didn't kill him. Tsubaki had, however, managed to clip away the last remnants of reason off Zommari's frontal cortex. That's why Zommari panicked and collapsed into his ultimate defense form, EL EMBRION!

    Orihime finished the job by using her healing bubble on the pitiful pink embryo-skull orb thing to erase Zommari from history entirely. As Ishida had said, a boon to all.

    ORIHIME WINS!!

    __*__*__

    "Kubo, I thought you said you were going to give Zommari a sad backstory."

    "I did! He's been erased from history because he was so ugly. If that isn't sad, I don't know what is."

    Editor could only stare agape in amazement at Kubo's pure kingly trollage. As a consequence, Editor was now sort of curious as to how Kubo would pull off the next leg of his daring saga. "Fine. What's up next for 'Grine My Detractilance 3'?"

    "Hinamori versus Hanatarou."

    A sippy sip of the coffee.



    Btw, if y'all need catching up, go here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7679400/...Tournament_Arc
    Bwahaha, I love when my suggestions come to fruition. Even though Orihime went all "Name-kun" this chapter, she still beat Zommari hahaha. (Although, I won't thank you for the disturbing imagery with Charlotte)

    So Hinamori vs Hanataro is next? Whoo boy, that'll be a riot.
    Last edited by MetaMario; January 30th, 2012 at 02:51 PM. Reason: I am behind Hanataro 100%


  6. #9166

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    So in this week's Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha, there's an interview with Masashi Kishimoto (Part 1 of 3), and he talked about his KIDS! I didn't know he was a dad! And he also said that his parenthood effected the flashback with Naruto's parents as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!


  7. #9167
    Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Out there

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    And he also said that his parenthood effected the flashback with Naruto's parents as well.
    So that's why the father needlessly died...
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  8. #9168

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but the Pokemon have been getting bigger and bigger the last few weeks.
    Yeah, Ash has like, 12 pokemon now.
    The Real Fighters!


  9. #9169
    Discovered Stowaway andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The King Engine

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    So that's why the father needlessly died...
    I like how your picture is a guy piledriving a shark. I don't like how you insult the greatest mangaka of all time.

  10. #9170

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I like how your picture is a guy piledriving a shark. I don't like how you insult the greatest mangaka of all time.
    When did he insult Osamu Tezuka? I don't see him doing that at all

  11. #9171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    When did he insult Osamu Tezuka? I don't see him doing that at all
    I swear I was seconds away from posting what you just posted LOL

    Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

  12. #9172

  13. #9173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I thought Robby killed andre in cold blood months​ ago.
    Possibly his twin,with the same name?

    Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

  14. #9174

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    I thought Robby killed andre in cold blood months​ ago.
    Who the crap is Andre ? Asside from the guy two posts above ?

  15. #9175
    Discovered Stowaway andre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The King Engine

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    1 week ban is the most i got (and it was over a year ago). I don't know why there's so much hostility.
    Last edited by andre; January 31st, 2012 at 10:48 AM.

  16. #9176

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    1 week ban is the most i got (and it was over a year ago). I don't know why there's so much hostility.
    It's mainly because Naruto has become a piece of shit over the years and you defending it makes the people around here rowdy.

    But more than that you called kishi the greatest mangaka of all time which insults almost every manga ever made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."
    My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjH...HeS3CkOuWTE7Gg

  17. #9177
    Just another MHA fan Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    From AIZEN-IS-EVERYTHING, http://aizen-is-everything.tumblr.co...d-my-questions

    first of all sorry about my bad english ^^;
    I always think about aizen’s life when he was younger and always my mind leads me to imagine that he is hide his feelings, his tears, his sadness, his need to feel loved under kyoka suigetsu mask-his zanpaktou- and that’s what makes him lonely more than others because he didn’t share any feelings with the others
    I mean it’s impossible that he has that cold heart from the beginning
    I think because his large power he looked by others in a diffrent way and that’s why he stayed away from others and also that’s why he use kyoka suigetsu as a mask of his feelings do you see what happen in my mind xD
    anyway
    we really need to know more about aizen :c
    does he have a family or clan?
    did he trust in someone and he has been betrayed? and who is he?
    did he love someone and he lost him?
    who’s his father and his mother and how they look like?
    how did he know about the soul king?
    did he meet him? Is he one of his relative? and why he hate him?(If we assume that soul king is a person and not a something else)
    why he knows about ichigo and his father? is it because of Misaki? does he know her? or because he knows about isshin’s past?
    how he met tousen? what does tousen know about aizen?
    what happened to aizen that made him want to change the world?
    what is his true goals?
    and what will happen to me if kubo didn’t answer these questions (just like what he did to ginjo, he killed him without telling us the truth) what if bleach finished without seeing aizen again?
    I
    think
    I am
    going to
    die
    immediatly
    and
    I’ll
    lose
    my
    heart
    and
    become
    a hollow

    but first I’ll take kubo’s soul with me (☞゚∀゚)☞

  18. #9178

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Awww that's nice...

  19. #9179

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Just glancing at that, I'm afraid to experience a terminal overload of stupidity. Is this tumblr.....safe ?

  20. #9180
    Just another MHA fan Gliblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    JET-setting in 上山、山形

    Default Re: Narugomon: digital monsters are the champions I

    Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Just glancing at that, I'm afraid to experience a terminal overload of stupidity. Is this tumblr.....safe ?
    Aizen has already engulfed you in his everythingness. Escape is impossible.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts