View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 498 of 499 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,960 of 9979

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach: not much happens I

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    where's juju to tell us how this week naruto chapter was awesome and how it defined how awesome of a character sasuke was???
    Hell yeah I miss juju.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Hell yeah I miss juju.
    No you don't. People always feel that way after he's been banned.

Then he comes back and reminds people how annoying he is.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://actiontimebuddies.com/

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post

Fair point, but I always enjoyed reading those kind of discussions - never took part in one, coz then, yeah, I'd get annoyed just as you say. But reading and laughing was always good fun.
    Last edited by Juvar; February 15th, 2012 at 10:34 AM. Reason: loving your lovatar robby

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post

They need to be out by a large margin for people to care. Only a few hours isnt' going to make people care.
    Well, people were linking it in spoiler threads... so... I guess that counts as a lame attempt to mooch of thier lost series' traffic. lol

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    I thought we already came to an agreement that every soul society was different and that each continent EDIT: Country get's their own, japan the "good guys" get a feudal society and use swords and america soul society has tanks guns and nukes, spanish people are clearly evil so there hollows, and now the russians the 2nd strongest military power in the after life, besides the american soul society is now trying to take over japans after life

and of course Australians use Boomerangs cause what else would they use right???

and this last arc is essentially the cold war where Naruto will come from his own series to this one and single handedly talk no jutsu everyone out of the destruction of the after lifes
    Sounds like Gantz with there being gantz for every region.

Sounds like Gantz with there being gantz for every region.
    well Gantz is essentially the Bleach of sennin

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post

But hating him is part of his charm, actually I don't hate him but I love he'll make up the stupidest excuses to show how sasukes awesome even when he sucks, didn't snowcone make that awesome naruto thread comic (which I still have yet to appear in :( in it he has juju appaer and say something like "No guys the gay sex scene with Naruto and sasuke was symbolism for the hatred bread through war

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Naruto's first page is ugly as hell, especially the first panel.
    Then the Juugo Suigetsu interaction is a bit funny.
    Then it's all meh.
    eaf4e9

Naruto latest 5 chapters have been @ Bleach level, Juugo just happened to punch a wall that was hiding vital Orochimaru info that could turn this war upside down, HOW CONVENIENT.
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

FFFFFFFFFFUCKING hell, another Aizen? Goddamnit, his NAME even sounds the same! Ivan Azgiaro, you aren't fooling anyone, Kubo.

And I like how Chad appeared, but only had one line "yeah" and wasn't shown doing anything. Maybe Kubo honestly forgot what his powers are, and is trying to cover for it while he waits for his local library to get those Bleach back-volumes he requested.

Haven't read the chapters, but I just wanted to say something before this thread wraps up.

Great job everyone. 'sbeen real.

No symphony, guys?:(
    Check out my tumblr for my thoughts on random movies and manga^^

http://lion-kun.tumblr.com/

Wasn't Suigetsu agenda getting swords? Or he ditched this idea, speaking of which - what happened to Zabuza's sword he grave-robbed?
    And while I am near the mike - I liked this thread. Many good times were had.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

If Naruto were a post-modern deconstruction, I might find some of this to be well-written.

Wet man: Hey, it looks like war were declared. We should join in.
    Schizo lad: Hey look, there's a wall. I'm going to smash it because I'm schizo.
    Wet man: Oh wowie! That wall just happened to contain a deus ex machina! This is exactly what we need to win the war that we have nothing to do with!
    Schizo lad: After all, irrelevance is a fate worse than death!

Meanwhile, the Konoha 11 shed a single tear in unison.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887

Quote Originally Posted by Mortea View Post
    Wasn't Suigetsu agenda getting swords? Or he ditched this idea, speaking of which - what happened to Zabuza's sword he grave-robbed?
    And while I am near the mike - I liked this thread. Many good times were had.
    Yep that was his goal.

Last i recal Kakashi had the sword while fighting the 7 swordsman zombies. Not sure what happened there. Kakashi just showed up with guy by naruto and doesn't have sword now

Now i don't follow this series super close so i could be super wrong. But thats what i recal

Naruto: My god, this was one of the most thoroughly unenjoyable chapters I've read in a long time. I mean, it's not like anything ridiculously bad happened, it's just.............fuck Sasuke. Just fuck the shit out of him. Fuck that stupid fucking character and Kishi's stupid fucking eyeball fetish.

As for Karin, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt in believing that that part about her still loving Sasuke was just an act.

Bleach: Oh boy, that opening scene. Wow, a girl yelling and bitching about some very minor thing. What a surprising and humorous new concept. Kubo sure does know how to tickle my funny bone.

Other than that, don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said. "Get off my bed" is dumb, new villain is dumb, and the rest of the chapter is just bland.

Now, if mangastream was also providing Bakuman spoilers, they might have something, since that series doesn't get spoil leaked until like the weekend usually, with the actual chapters not out till Monday or Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Thousand Lion-chan View Post
    No symphony, guys?:(
    You should have brought that up 10 pages back. not too big a deal, it always feels forced when we do it just for the sake of doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    If Naruto were a post-modern deconstruction, I might find some of this to be well-written.

Wet man: Hey, it looks like war were declared. We should join in.
    Schizo lad: Hey look, there's a wall. I'm going to smash it because I'm schizo.
    Wet man: Oh wowie! That wall just happened to contain a deus ex machina! This is exactly what we need to win the war that we have nothing to do with!
    Schizo lad: After all, irrelevance is a fate worse than death!

Meanwhile, the Konoha 11 shed a single tear in unison.
    That was glorious.

Thank you so much for that.

What I don't get in Bleach is. Why does every villian in the known universe first show up for ichigo?

Why is this guy on the bed coming for Ichigo? Where was he 18 years ago to present. Why did he wait unitl now to show up?

What I don't get in Bleach is. Why does every villian in the known universe first show up for ichigo?

Why is this guy on the bed coming for Ichigo? Where was he 18 years ago to present. Why did he wait unitl now to show up?
    Why didn't Tobi just kidnap Naruto while he was a helpless badly defended child containing the Kyuubi? Or even at any point during part 1? (During the timeskip he was with Jiraiya. I'll accept that excuse, however weak it may be.) Why'd he wait 15 years until he was a trained ninja with access to hax techniques? Especially when he can just LOOK at a guy to capture them and flush them down his dimensional toilet powers?

Because ...

Closed Thread

Thread Information