View Poll Results: Should these threads remain fused?

Voters
446. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everything in one place is convenient. Keep em merged

130 29.15%
  • Nah, split em back up.

121 27.13%
  • You should add Fairy Tail to this thread.

122 27.35%
  • Leave it be for 500 pages

73 16.37%
Closed Thread
Page 53 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 10000

Thread: Naruto and Bleach: Let's put this thread to bed I

Default Re: Lee and Ken's Excellent Adventure I

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    It's kinda surreal to think of Soul Society having currency, or any sort of infrastructure at all. What, so theres Soul bakers? Soul plumbers? Soul Tailors? Kubo has likely taken a leaf out of the Kishimoto book on worldbuilding, and reached the conclusion that "soul society is a place for shinigami -and shinigami are all warriors!" Theres not even any Ramen Shop Owners here, the entirety of soul societys service sector, business sector, hell every branch of society not concerned with slicing up stuff with swords or healing those who slice up stuff with swords is taken care of by some sub-race of invisible, unmentioned servants.
    But giving Kubos world a distinct twist of its own, it at least contains an unemployed lower class consisting of billions of people.
    It's weird though cause there was a flashback scene that shows Yumichika as a server at some sort of restaurant/tea house/inn thing before he was a Shinigami. You'd think that if like 95% of the populous doesn't have the need to eat that it'd be pointless to have a joint like that outside of the Shinigami's perfectly boring city. And then you have scenes with Matsumoto shopping and whatever...And weird Marketing ploys like Chappi. If he did some actual world building instead of throwing in random images like that it'd be less odd...but not by much...

Money in heaven...so stupid. I can understand the bureaucracy set up they have, but you'd think they'd at least set up their common folk with proper housing. Why is there no orphanage set up since this oh so delightful heaven that separates parents from children and they may never never find them again for all eternity. Oh and is anyone else depressed at seeing a baby Yachiru? It means a baby died at some point and was just dropped off in the bowels of Heaven T_T...Screw Soul Society, vote Aizen.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Oh, we already have canon confirmation of just that kind of thing happening. Remember Rukias sister? Appearantly surviving in Soul Society is so hard, that even though finding your family is nigh impossible, she threw baby Rukia in a ditch, and ran off. Thought it'd boost her own chances of survival.

Of course, this causes no mental scars when revealed to Rukia. I had a sister who left me to die? And the only reason I was let into this family was to ease her bad conscience? Awwwww how sweet of her!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    It means a baby died at some point and was just dropped off in the bowels of Heaven T_T...Screw Soul Society, vote Aizen.
    Wonder if this can be the new thread title for Bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Narutossss View Post
    So I've been wondering, hollows have both males and female genders and arrancar are humanoid hollows so... can they y'know... mate and have little arrancar children?
    Not if they're Szazel and Halibel.

Wasn't it said that if you die in Soul Society that you become spirit particles and become part of soul society itself? Also we've had that explanation that you just reincarnate into a normal human again too.

So I've been wondering, hollows have both males and female genders and arrancar are humanoid hollows so... can they y'know... mate and have little arrancar children?
    Daz, what's your opinion on this one ? :P

If that could happen, it'd throw off Daz's calculations of how terribly SS has failed because the Arrancar might not have needed more souls than the total amount of people who've ever lived... So I'd be biased and say no.

Is there a Holiday in Japan? I don't see any new chapters for any Jump manga yet.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Jump's takin' a break.

And about Soul Society, I can't think of a worse afterlife then them. Even the Greek Pantheon, a litter of insane, inbred, violent, drunken, frat boy manchildren, have their shit more organized and better then these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by loledinmypants View Post
    If that could happen, it'd throw off Daz's calculations of how terribly SS has failed because the Arrancar might not have needed more souls than the total amount of people who've ever lived... So I'd be biased and say no.
    Even if they could, I doubt Harribel and her 3 cronies have expressed Queen Bee levels of offspring. Then again, Harribel does have a hole in her uterus for extra space...

Seriously though, only the Aizen-modified arrancars express human characteristics, the rest doesn't seem to have anything in the way of reproductive organs. Just look at that thing Grand Fisher turned into, and the mooks Ishida and Chad fought. And lets not forget what it takes to make a hollow: It's a dead human soul who was not buried in time, whose chain corroded, and who gains his abilities from his "heart" according to mr. expert on hollow lore, NotAizen1. Whatever two arrancar might put together would not meet these requirements, and thus not be a hollow- that is, unless a being made up of millions of monsters like Harribel can give birth to a human child, kill it, and then tug at the chain until it becomes a hollow.

One Character at a time Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    after entering the afterlife, soul proceeds to a giant red man sitting at a giant mahogany table, is judged and assigned to either Heaven or Hell. Simple and fun.
    giant red man sitting at a giant mahogany table
    mahogany

holy shit, if Soul Society were like Olympus that would make the series fucking amazing

So would that mean Yamamoto would go around turning into animals and raping women? Not that different from what he is now.

Yamamoto does strike me as the type to castrate his father to secure power.

Speaking of horrible, what's your predictions for next chapter of bleach? Other then Non-existent background.

I do belive we'll have lots of talk then Ichigo fight Not-Azien nr. 1 and Nr.2, ending with another stupidcliffhanger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk
    "This tea's slightly more bitter than usual. EXECUTION FOLLOWED BY THE EXECUTION OF EVERYONE DEAR TO YOU."
    Holy H. P. Lovecraft spinning through the 13 abyssal planes on a propane grill!

There are no cliffhangers in bleach imho, cuz we all know the next chapter is going to be mediocre.
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    *Aizen and gang ride up to new toll booth in the middle of limbo*

Aizen: "The Yamamoto Freeway"? What'll that asshole think of next?!
    *murmurs of agreement amongst posse*
    Aizen: DOES ANYBODY GOT A DIME?!
    Hollow 1: No!
    Hollow 2: Nope!
    Aizen: SOMEONE'S GOTTA GO BACK AND GET A SHITLOAD OF DIMES!!
    NO! NO, no no no no!! You didn't just---

...Bleach doesn't deserve to be compared to Blazing Saddles, of all movies.

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

Quote Originally Posted by Luxor View Post
    NO! NO, no no no no!! You didn't just---

...Bleach doesn't deserve to be compared to Blazing Saddles, of all movies.
    Hedley Lamarr is digging in his/her grave right now

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

Prediction: Tsukishima shoots Ichigo a snide remark, and Ichigo runs for the hills

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

Predictions for Bleach? Obviously someone is getting attacked from behind.

Closed Thread

Thread Information