Closed Thread
Page 235 of 582 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 11639

Thread: Post How Your Day Was..

Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

After staying at my friends' house for 1½ weeks it felt weird being back home again. At first I was excited, but in less than 24 hours I remembered just how easily my roommates can drive me insane. Sure, the walls are thin and it's impossible to be completely silent while moving around the apartment... but I don't quite see why you'd have to slam cupboards and use the extremely noisy microwave oven at 2am OR start fucking vacuuming at 8am.

Ugh. '-_-

Once I've lived there for 11 months I can start searching for a new apartment(one where I can be alone), but I've got at least six months still ahead of me. Be strong, be strong...!

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    Heh, good to see I'm not the only one who decided that sleeping is a waste of time.
    And I took a painkiller precisely for that reason. Makes all nighters a lot easier and comfortable :D
    Yesterday (or rather, today) I turned off my lights and went to sleep at about 6:25 am. There has to be something wrong me.

So, this around forty-ish guy came into the shop a few days ago with a young girl, about 15 years old I`d say, at his side. They walk over to the magazines and take about ten minutes to look through them. And then they come over.....and buy the newest issue of Penthouse! Now, it may just be me, but who takes a young girl with him to buy Penthouse? And please don`t answer this, because.....yuck. The implications are already enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    Fuck. I don't have to dick around with my brother anymore, so today was when I was gonna come. But I put it off so I could sleep a lot.

I might end up coming the last day when everyone is sick of it, or something, lol.
    But... but... there are no free cookies on the last day! Also, final performance on March 4th is a matinee at 2:00, because right after the show on that day, the cast and crew need to spend several hours striking the set. So, uh, maybe one of the shows before then, yeah?

I'm horribly sorry I'm so difficult, but I really don't decide the damn schedule!

My mother got so royaly sloshed and so agresive the police actualy came over. Of course she claims they were deffending her from harm, and I wasn't here at that point in time, but still, I tend to doubt that, given her tendencies.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

A little update. She just got up and threw a chair at me.

I wish I was kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    My mother got so royaly sloshed and so agresive the police actualy came over. Of course she claims they were deffending her from harm, and I wasn't here at that point in time, but still, I tend to doubt that, given her tendencies.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

A little update. She just got up and threw a chair at me.

I wish I was kidding.
    I wish I could say something to make you feel better:/

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    I wish I could say something to make you feel better:/
    I greatly appreciate this. And I know some of my posts may seem like I'm making shit up, but no, everything I post here realy happens -_-

Oh well. At least I found out why my computer was acting stupid for a year and is actualy acting just like new now. *knocks on wood*

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    I greatly appreciate this. And I know some of my posts may seem like I'm making shit up, but no, everything I post here realy happens -_-

Oh well. At least I found out why my computer was acting stupid for a year and is actualy acting just like new now. *knocks on wood*
    At least there are good news too:)

Just re applied for my job at the pool again, working there last year made my summer awesome. So excited for Round 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

I got the feeling there's something wrong about me. I can get worked up about the tiniest things.

I really should've born to another time-period. I don't belong here.

Ahh~
    It's been a long time since I last yelled at the tv because the in show I was watching *possible spoiler*...
    And then I wailed.
    And then I went to complain here.

*sighs*
    Last edited by Elisabeth Heart; March 1st, 2012 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Go watch Wakfu
    and , from Sanji's Harem Petit Chara Land 's set, are up for grabs. 630¥ each. PM me~

Currently reading Ai Kora, it's pretty fun.

If i had a top ten list of "standing up for someone" scenes, this would be on there.

Spoiler:

Grabbed myself some Rifftrax shorts: Alcohol, Sailing a Toy Boat, and The Clean Club. Gonna be a good night.

Eternal Librarian of AP Captain Ugly's Avatar

I watched the "Hugo Cabret" movie...Very metalinguistic.
    Know the answer ? PM me !!
    64° question
    Hidden:
    In Aladdin, what is the Cave of Wonders ?

Click on Cirno to see the ranking.
    Click on Mawile to see the prize

Post how your day was, post how your day was. My day was like any other and like no other. My day started in the morning and ended in the night. My day was full of smiles, frowns, laughter, tears. My day introduced new ideas, my day was the bane of old ones. My day was boring... my day was the shit! My day was everything yours wasn't and it was everything I'd wish it wasn't. My day was everything yours was and everyone fighting for the cause. Some of what she embodies, some of what I'm missing. My day is done and will never be again.
    Last edited by BartArt; March 1st, 2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: The wax is dripping in front of me and I can't do anything about it

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

honk honk<-foxes say this Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Oh god, it's everywhere! D;

A friend and I have invented a new drinking game based on the video game Tales of the Abyss.

Take a shot if:
    Luke says anything whiny
    Luke ends a conversation with something like "Right", "Yeah", "Okay", or anything along those lines
    Ion says anything along the lines of "sorry"
    Jade says something that he really, really should not have knowledge of
    Natalia does not say anything in a cutscene but is present in the cutscene
    Ion is not present in a cutscene despite being in your group
    At least one picture-box skit happens immediately after a cutscene (bonus rule: take a shot for each skit that takes place after another skit)
    A cutscene happens less than one minute after walking away from another cutscene

Woo boy, I've manged to lose any sense of time I had, along with some, uh, other things. I feel kinda ... delirious, maybe? Hm.
    I should really get my shit together. ... yeah, I really should.
    *twiddles thumbs*

I got the feeling there's something wrong about me. I can get worked up about the tiniest things.
    Oh, now don't you worry, everyone is like that. Some just let it show more often than others.
    Last edited by Nia; March 1st, 2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: That picture felt appropriate. Yes.

I love your Danny icons, Nia.

D:
    I hope things get better for you soon! And get some sleep!

I really should've born to another time-period. I don't belong here.
    I realy think you're overthinking things. Of course you do, now shut up and make me some waffles !
    Last edited by No Maam; March 2nd, 2012 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Just kidding, but yeah, you're okay the way you are, and when you are :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    I love your Danny icons, Nia.

I hope things get better for you soon! And get some sleep!
    Hehe, thanks ♥
    I'm kinda glad I have Hattori, otherwise I'd change my avatar every other day.

Yeah, well, that's one of the things I lost as well: The ability to sleep. I'm not even tired, I'm just permanently exhausted. Skip sleep one lousy night and your body suddenly throws a temper tantrum.
    Last edited by Nia; March 2nd, 2012 at 01:32 AM. Reason: I think I'm getting old.

Closed Thread

Thread Information