Closed Thread
Page 235 of 592 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 11840

Thread: Post How Your Day Was..

Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

/shrug

I like Vlad. But, again, its all a matter of opinion~

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Last edited by Sonic Youth; February 25th, 2012 at 01:06 PM.
    Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

After having it serviced I brought my new computer home today, which I am now making this post from.

'Tis awesome.

Pic isn't showing~

King of One Piece Parody Sonic Youth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    Pic isn't showing~

Who exactly is Mumbo?
    It's OFFICIAL, UsoppXNami 4ever.

Went to the gorcey to stock up on food(bags of Checkers fries, two cans of corned beef).
    I was not going to buy snacks...
    But I could not resist the urge to get a bag of Chesters Flaming Hot fries.
    These things are so dope.

I'm already on the remaining portions, and I regret not getting 5 more bags.
    Someone help me.

last night's battle of the bands was cancelled, but the pub's game room was awesome to chill out in and socialize at my own pace.
    i played Puzzle Bobble on the arcade machine and got the 4th best all-time score. (thanks to years of playing it on PS1) :D
    i also won a couple of pool games too, which is always nice.

because we were out too late to get the bus, my friend and i had to walk 4 miles or so back to my house and he stopped over.
    now after spending all day here, he's gone again. time to finally wind down and tidy my room.
    hopefully we can do this 24hr+ thing again next week, it was fun.

as for today, what a productive day in the brain department, i managed to think of several ideas for new amvs.
    3 videos at the very least, with Dan VS, Pokemon & MLP. (one video for each show.)
    just need to convert the episodes now so sony vegas can stop rejecting them like a bitch.

Either this program gets down on all fours and starts apologizing right fucking now or I swear I'll format this entire thing.
    Then it'll be sorry.

/EDIT: Okay, that's it.
    See you guys in a few hours.
    Last edited by Nia; February 25th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

Found out Tom Jones is playing my city's music fest in August, which I'll just be back from China for. Time to rustle up a group of friends I can convince.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I wonder what was Bale's reaction when the stunt double broke the imax camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvers Rayleigh View Post
    In the United States we don't have much manga around, specifically One Piece, and mainly the newer chapters - Jan 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Hiroy View Post
    Went to the gorcey to stock up on food(bags of Checkers fries, two cans of corned beef).
    I was not going to buy snacks...
    But I could not resist the urge to get a bag of Chesters Flaming Hot fries.
    These things are so dope.

I'm already on the remaining portions, and I regret not getting 5 more bags.
    Someone help me.
    If by "help" you mean sending bags over to me then yes I would love to help you.

Seriously those things are awesome though.

Oh hey guess what it's Theater Idiot Kylor here to annoy everyone by not shutting up about the musical he's in, but holy crap we got a standing ovation last night! The first one ever given to a cast that I was a part of! I'm so happy about this. Moments like these are what keep me doing the things I love doing.

It's because I wasn't there to boo you off stage

The Ugly never die loneassassin's Avatar
    A solid gold house with a rocket car in front

And I ran out of cabbage to throw at the stage

If you are gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk
    RIP Eli Wallach

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0518-6166

fuck. my kodocha amv from 2008 got removed and i got a strike on my account.

ironically i was going to do a sweep of my videos today and remove the ones i didn't like anymore, including that one.
    now i've gotta think twice about finishing my Dan VS music video.
    although i think that with all the MLP videos floating around (same network), it might be fine. we'll see.

if i get a second strike then i'll probably start to re-download my favourite uploads.
    that way it won't matter if my account gets deleted with a 3rd strike, i can just re-up everything to my backup.
    youtube will never get rid of me, i always have a backup account waiting.

hell, my account DID get banned a couple of years ago.
    i think i used a certain online method that took several months to process, and it came back.
    wouldn't hurt to try it again i guess, lol

Not having the best of weeks.. spoilered for frustrations and sads.

Spoiler:
    -End up in the ER again.
    -Monday: Realized a dress I had made is in fact, supposed to be brown and not olive green. Annoyance. Thank you, CRT vs TFT. Re-dye dress, putting back together slowly.
    -Tuesday: Physical therapy. Go to get car emissions tested so the damn thing can get registered for this year. Gas light comes on while waiting in line, engine light is on (I think there might be a dirty fuel line), go to start car up after test, anti-theft system kicks in. Have to be pushed out of the testing bay. Get home, find husband sick. Take him to urgent care, he gets pissed because there was a two hour wait.. so while that was going on, I dropped him and our daughter off at the Steak'n'Shake a block off to have dinner together. I went across the street, got some blood lab work done. Picked the family up, took him back to urgent care.. sinus infection. Yay. Gtf home, don't move from chair.
    -Wednesday: So much pain, don't move from chair for almost 7 hours.
    -Thursday: Realized my birth control pill is keeping my weight up. Had endocrinologist visit. I ended up falling asleep multiple times in his office. He upped my thyroid medication again to see if it helps with my tiredness. Came home, slept for hours.
    -Friday: A friend's 2 year old son passed away.
    -Yesterday: Ended up having to go to a meeting. All-in-all, not a bad time.. found out a bunch of people on staff love Xenogears. Many jokes about Billy and his altar boy status were made. Came home, had been awake for 25 hours, crashed till 7 this morning.
    -Today: Found out an irc regular (not on Rizon) passed away Thursday. Don't know specifics.

I'm just going to go.. shower, swat at the husband for a while (he wants attention.. he's like a cat sometimes, I swear.), then sew for the rest of the day. I'm tired of this stuff.

Wow Cactusmomma, that was a particularly hard week. Yeah, take it easy for a bit.

My resolve has been made, I have more free time from work and the like, so I'm going to put forth the effort to getting back into the "General Discussion" discussions, like I used to before all this suffocating stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Thud. I cry out in pain, bending over halfway up the stairs, holding my bare foot with both hands.
    Mom comes to check what's wrong. See's me like that. "... what happened?"
    Me: *strangled sound of disbelief* "An elephant ran me over what do you think happened?"

I swear, sometimes ...
    Anyone got a spare toe?

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    Thud. I cry out in pain, bending over halfway up the stairs, holding my bare foot with both hands.
    Mom comes to check what's wrong. See's me like that. "... what happened?"
    Me: *strangled sound of disbelief* "An elephant ran me over what do you think happened?"

I swear, sometimes ...
    Anyone got a spare toe?
    Oh fuck did the elephant get away?

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Oh fuck did the elephant get away?
    Of course it did, these bastards always manage to get away before anyone can stop them.
    One day I will have my revenge.
    Last edited by Nia; February 26th, 2012 at 01:08 PM. Reason: It wore a mask, too, so I couldn't tell who it was.

Closed Thread

Thread Information