Closed Thread
Page 251 of 582 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,020 of 11639

Thread: Post How Your Day Was..

Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    I'm now wearing contacts for the very first time.
    Good lord, it was so hard to get them out .... it took me AT LEAST 10 minutes. I'm not that squeamish, but I just couldn't grab the lens, not even with the tweezer thingies.
    Doesn't help that she gave me the most slippery, smoothest they have (which I appreciate because I don't feel the lens at all, but getting it out is a nightmare).

I won't be able to wear them often anyway because I'm working on the computer too long, but it's nice to know that I do have something I can use in casse my glasses break.
    I totally understand. I've been wearing contacts for several years now so it's gotten much easier, but when I first started wearing them I had to add an extra 10-15 minutes to my morning routine just to put them in. Getting them out can be even harder... I just try to do it as quickly as possible. I saw this youtube video that suggests a different method, which involves kinda pinching your top & bottom eyelids down and together so that they squeeze the lens and it kinda just... pops out. It terrified me but maybe that will work for you. It's supposed to be safer than using your fingers, but don't take my word for it!!!! Don't try it unless you're comfortable with it :P

Generally speaking, though, you'll probably just get used to it as time goes by.~
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Sweet, I'm definitely going to try them then. You have my thanks, m'lady.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    I totally understand. I've been wearing contacts for several years now so it's gotten much easier, but when I first started wearing them I had to add an extra 10-15 minutes to my morning routine just to put them in. Getting them out can be even harder... I just try to do it as quickly as possible. I saw this youtube video that suggests a different method, which involves kinda pinching your top & bottom eyelids down and together so that they squeeze the lens and it kinda just... pops out. It terrified me but maybe that will work for you. It's supposed to be safer than using your fingers, but don't take my word for it!!!! Don't try it unless you're comfortable with it :P
    Strangely enough, putting them in isn't a problem at all. I'm just very, VERY clumsy when it comes to taking them out XD
    And that technique sounds pretty horrifying, yeah XD Thanks for the tip though, I'll keep that in mind and might give it a try once I'm used to contacts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oga Simpson View Post
    Sweet, I'm definitely going to try them then. You have my thanks, m'lady.
    My pleasure *bows*

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden_Giraffe View Post
    It's currently sping break. Spring break = campus closed, campus closed = no work, no work + no school = super bored.
    Watch Bakemonogatari and play Tf2

that was also my life for now btw

I often thought about buying contact lenses so I could really show people my pretty, pretty eyes. But it would be so annoying to always take them out when I read something (which I do a lot). Putting on glasses on the other hand can be done in a second if I need to. Heck, I only wear my glasses when I watch TV or drive around or something like that anyways. I don`t care if I walk into walls the rest of the time.

Wow is it beautiful outside today. It's not supposed to be this nice in March.

Barely made it to my first class this morning. I overslept. I also just got an email that one of my other teachers that class today is cancelled, so I'm happy about that.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

First day of my filmmaking marathon. Got 2 ideas that are now transforming step by step into proper scripts.
    Havent been this excited in a while
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

I think Smudge wins this page people.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

Discovered that my ovaries can regenerate because every week whenever I see every new chapter of One Piece they seem to explode...

I wonder whyyyyy...

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri and the Lawfare army.

The only time I ever came close to some sort of knife encounter was when I was at a bar and my friend was joking around and said something to me and I took a bottle and smashed the bottom part off and said "I'll kill you!" (joking too of course). Then the guy behind the counter yelled "Hey, pick up that glass, don't ever let me catch you doin' that agian!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    All in all a fucking brilliant day I guess. Funnily enough though this is the third time someone tried to mug me, got laughed at and left. I'm starting to wonder if anyone actually has the bottle to follow through with these lame ass threats around here. Oh well....it'll kill the time from my journey from work to my house around the block.
    Huh.

Ya know, I'd sort of start to consider changing the neighbourhood if I was you O_O

Speaking of knives and guns...............
    the price of AK-47's here have dropped from 3000 to 700. I'm thinking of buying one soon.
    WHAT!!!
    GO AWAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    I'm now wearing contacts for the very first time.
    I wore lenses for years. Hard to remember the first times but I think it took me quite some time to get used to it. Red, itchy eyes.
    Then it just became daily routine.
    I would explain how I did it but I believe that everyone has their own ways of dealing with it.
    It'll come :)

After about 10 years I got lasik. It scared most of the people I know but after so many year of touching your own eyeball on daily basis, having a laser polish your corneas doesn't seem so terrifying.
    and , from Sanji's Harem Petit Chara Land 's set, are up for grabs. 630 each. PM me~

Read some Future Diary, finished with the French homework...

Yesterday, I went to get my combined advanced certificate in English language. I amazed some of my teachers... it felt good to be honest~

Quote Originally Posted by Smudger View Post
    After that I got some smoke from the station and walked only fifty metros around to corner to find two punks on the path. One flicked open a blade and smiled at me. Now you might think this is a bad thing, but they looked more malnourished than the average Ethiopian. After seeing the hero and then these two skinny faggots I just burst out laughing. Literally pointed at his face and just laughed. After several seconds of me just dying inside the one with the blade came towards me. Out comes my knife and surprise surprise one of them just sprints away leaving his mate, who looks at his mate half way down the road at this point and then looks back at me, before running off as well.
    Is it the one I got you? ._.

Well, my day... to make it short. That awkward moment when you're cashing up a customer and suddenly stupid Adele's song "Someone like you" has to play and you can't hold back the tears. So you start crying in front of the customer, while taking their money and giving them return.
    Luckily my co-worker jumped in as soon as she noticed so I was able to go back and cry for two mins alone before I had to dry my tears and go back and act like nothing ever happened.

Visit me on Facebook: Heart'n'Skull

OMG
    A GOOFY MOViE
    IS ON TV
    RIGHT NOW

my love for my friends was re-affirmed today~

i enjoyed a Puzzle Bobble tournament with them, shit was epic.

Oh yeah! I just remembered something I wanted to post. I can't believe I almost forgot about it.

Those with arachnophobia may not want to continue.

Hidden:
    I was just in my bathroom taking a piss and a spider dropped down right in front of my face! Now I'm not afraid of spiders, but when one is suddenly two inches from your face, you still get startled. Plus I didn't realize it was a spider at first. I thought it was just one of those tufts of shirt fuzz that always come out of nowhere and float down in front of you.

This story has a humorous/gross ending though, because when I realized it was a spider, I jumped back a little, and inadvertently hit it with my pee stream, knocking it into the toilet. I then proceeded to flush it.

And there you have it. Spiders and going to the bathroom make the day more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sai-chan View Post
    omg
    a goofy movie
    is on tv
    right now
    OMG
    I LOVE
    THAT MOViE!!!
    Last edited by Samwize78; March 21st, 2012 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Keep 'em under your thumb, Goof.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Closed Thread

Thread Information