Closed Thread
Page 255 of 582 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 355 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,100 of 11639

Thread: Post How Your Day Was..

Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Somebody make me a fire my house is FREEZING!
    *Warms samwize's house with his PASSION

Really though, super passionate about life these days. It's a good thing

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

Ah~ Thanks for that Bart! *huddles around fire*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Don't mean to rub it in or anything Samwize, but holy crap it's warm outside! Later y'all, I'm away to enjoy this shit while I still can.
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

same here, this sunshine is glorious.

How awesome is this weather MDL!? For months we had nothing but rain and cloud, and now this! Booyah!
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

Gonna meet an online buddy once more

made my day good

Sunny and warm in germany as well

But sitting in the sun just makes me more tired and dull...

Visit me on Facebook: Heart'n'Skull

Quote Originally Posted by Oga Simpson View Post
    How awesome is this weather MDL!? For months we had nothing but rain and cloud, and now this! Booyah!
    indeed!
    i've just come back from biking with a mate, awesomeness.
    we visited my grandma and then enjoyed freewheeling at high speeds on the way back through the woods.
    my neighbour is currently lying down in her garden sunbathing with her dog lol

also, the best thing about this weather is having plenty of iced drinks and ice lollies. so refreshing~

Just heard that it was this close that I would have been promoted to lance corporal, apparently my promotion papers were already written, they were just never taken to the higher-ups. Oh well, it's still great to know that I was considered good enough for promotion and at least other guys can't be jealous now :P

And now the final countdown begins, only 10 days and I'll be finally out of the military once and for all...

Quote Originally Posted by Mastello View Post
    Just heard that it was this close that I would have been promoted to lance corporal, apparently my promotion papers were already written, they were just never taken to the higher-ups. Oh well, it's still great to know that I was considered good enough for promotion and at least other guys can't be jealous now :P

And now the final countdown begins, only 10 days and I'll be finally out of the military once and for all...
    whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gueta
    I gave up trying to be senior once I realized I was a Mexican
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody
    My man part got cursed so now I'm half wood, half giraffe
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

I just woke up from a 2-hour nap.

It feels gooood~

Wrote a math test today. If it doesn't turn out to be perfect, I'll punch a wall.

Spoiler:

I think it's trying to downright murder me this time.

Everypony's Favorite Brony Shuhan's Avatar

Just got my grubby mitts on a wireless router after a larger than average paycheck last friday~

Quote Originally Posted by Valiantt
    FUCK YOU and Butterflies
    Friend Code~4511-0806-1418

I just had a giant basket of chicken fingers and french fries. My day is just dandy.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

I cam across at the same time as this. http://youtu.be/5R6waNyDGQc?t=37s

O
    n my pandora... randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post

Show it that you're in charge!

Seriously, although I know that's hard, there has to be something you can do to not think too much about it.

Went to the chiropractor today to see what was wrong with my foot. Apparantly I had a combination of fallen arch, dislocated joint, and over exertion on it.
    He also agrees that the hospital was retarded for putting me in a shitty foot splint
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post

Maybe you should just oblige it

But in all non-douchiness, I have no idea how this must suck :(

Oh, you remember those folks who I worked for for two days monitoring/writing that sex chat ? Well when my father wrote in asking for the hours of schooling/instruction to be payed, like it was promised before (even though I told him not to), the guy who owns the company wrote back, saying he considers me wanting to get payed as "extortion".

And then..... he made up something about how he ended my work there (not because of being irresponsible, time-wise, but get ready for this) because I had supposedly commited sexual harassment.

Yes. And he wrote back later, writing specificaly about me touching someone.

I'm.....just so taken aback by this. I was there for not even 8 hours in total, passed the girls once on my way out the second time (being my first time seeing them in the flesh) and at most wrote to them using the company chat saying that I was the new guy and what my name was, and asking what they were laughing about, because it kinda messed up the chat flow.

So I have to ask: where the bloody fuck did this come from ? I realise he just said it so he doesn't have to pay me.....but dear god is this insulting.

Closed Thread

Thread Information