Closed Thread
Page 258 of 582 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 358 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,160 of 11639

Thread: Post How Your Day Was..

Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

I want to puke all my feelings out and have a fresh start again.

Visit me on Facebook: Heart'n'Skull

One Character at a time Rogues' Gallery's Avatar

Man, this Mega-Million Lottery spectacle is becoming an all out circus. The Jackpot's up to $640 Million now...sheesh.....
    Last edited by Rogues' Gallery; March 30th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

What the hell is this shit?
    Got new eyeglass lenses yesterday and for some reason they are AWFUL. I can see just fine when I look straight ahead, but if I don't look through the very center of the glasses things start to distort/get blurred. I'm VERY certain that I didn't have that with my old ones! I feel like I'm on drugs everytime I move my head or just walk!
    I asked Google and apparently it's just "what new glasses do nowadays" and "you get used to it" after a while, aka learn to turn your head everytime.
    Well, excuse me, but this is stupid! I don't even dare drive with those glasses on!

Also, I'm suffering horrible mood swings, so everything seems infinitely worse and BITCH BITCH WHINE!

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    What the hell is this shit?
    Got new eyeglass lenses yesterday and for some reason they are AWFUL. I can see just fine when I look straight ahead, but if I don't look through the very center of the glasses things start to distort/get blurred. I'm VERY certain that I didn't have that with my old ones! I feel like I'm on drugs everytime I move my head or just walk!
    I asked Google and apparently it's just "what new glasses do nowadays" and "you get used to it" after a while, aka learn to turn your head everytime.
    Well, excuse me, but this is stupid! I don't even dare drive with those glasses on!

Also, I'm suffering horrible mood swings, so everything seems infinitely worse and BITCH BITCH WHINE!
    Wtf seriously? I haven't had that happen with my glasses at all and I've had to get several upgrades throughout my life.
    Is it a specific type of lense they used? I know that some have different materials used and whatnot.

I'd say if it's really as bad as you say that you go back in and demand they fix it because that shouldn't be happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

holydays just started, which kinda sucks for me because i won't be seeing the girl I like for at least 13 days. welp I'll have to kill time somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Mokenda_mint View Post
    Wtf seriously? I haven't had that happen with my glasses at all and I've had to get several upgrades throughout my life.
    Is it a specific type of lense they used? I know that some have different materials used and whatnot.

I'd say if it's really as bad as you say that you go back in and demand they fix it because that shouldn't be happening.
    I know! I've been wearing glasses for about 10 years now and got them upgraded a few times, and that NEVER happened!
    Do you remember when yours had the last upgrade?

They only told me that the lenses are, uh, "coated" (? so that I don't see my own eye reflected) just like my old ones were and that they made them a bit thinner than they usually would have been. Since those are the only "extras" the lenses have and I don't remember if my old ones were made thinner I guess it has something to do with that, somehow. I have no idea what material they used though...

It's really, really annoying. Everything that isn't dead center looks slim and distorted until I look at it "correctly". That's why I feel awful whenever I move; things get thinner/normal non-stop when I walk around.
    I can't take it, I'll pay them a visit as soon as I get up tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    I know! I've been wearing glasses for about 10 years now and got them upgraded a few times, and that NEVER happened!
    Do you remember when yours had the last upgrade?

They only told me that the lenses are, uh, "coated" (? so that I don't see my own eye reflected) just like my old ones were and that they made them a bit thinner than they usually would have been. Since those are the only "extras" the lenses have and I don't remember if my old ones were made thinner I guess it has something to do with that, somehow. I have no idea what material they used though...

It's really, really annoying. Everything that isn't dead center looks slim and distorted until I look at it "correctly". That's why I feel awful whenever I move; things get thinner/normal non-stop when I walk around.
    I can't take it, I'll pay them a visit as soon as I get up tomorrow.
    I'm getting a new set of lenses next week, and my last upgrade was about a year ago if I remember right.
    I have the coating which makes my glasses non-reflective too, but I've never had them thin down the lenses on me.
    To me it sounds like that might be the issue, it could be creating the effect that a magnifying glass has when you hold it away from your face. I'd definitely get out of those asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.

Had dinner with my uncle and grandma. I love it when we get together, because the discussion can literally go anywhere. The two notable topics of the night were Tim Tebow and Skyrim, which I never thought in my life I'd be discussing with my grandma. And we ate at Bob Evans, which is a total plus. Yum.~
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

4 more hours.

*dives into underwater bomb shelter*
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Why do I ALWAYS come down with fever on the one day I can rest and chill as much as I want lately? =/ Seriously always something happens to ruin my Saturday peace the past few weeks. Annoying as hell. *massages head and back*
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212

~Rock and Roll~

Heading to the airport now. See you guys again hopefully before I get back on Wednesday. Maybe I'll take some nice pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    Why do I ALWAYS come down with fever on the one day I can rest and chill as much as I want lately? =/ Seriously always something happens to ruin my Saturday peace the past few weeks. Annoying as hell. *massages head and back*
    I know the feeling ... whenever I get sick, my body always makes sure I wouldn't have had anything to do anyway XD
    I hope you'll get better soon! *hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Heading to the airport now. See you guys again hopefully before I get back on Wednesday. Maybe I'll take some nice pics.
    Take care and have fun! :3

Just spent the last five hours handing tools and operating the switch box to a parental party of mine, who subsequently volunteered us to carry down stuff left behind by construction workers, including a 90 pound bag of cement.

Not all too happy but at least Lidl has Freeway Cola (non light !) on stock again.

Hidden:
    I wasn't home today. When I got home, my mom told me that my great-grandma is dying. She went to be there in her last moments and refused to take me with her. I cried even though I know this had to happen. My great-grandma is 91 years old, and I felt that she had been on the border of life and death. I just hope her struggles will end now. She'll finally meet my great-grandpa and they will be so happy together, like in the old days...

What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Hidden:
    I wasn't home today. When I got home, my mom told me that my great-grandma is dying. She went to be there in her last moments and refused to take me with her. I cried even though I know this had to happen. My great-grandma is 91 years old, and I felt that she had been on the border of life and death. I just hope her struggles will end now. She'll finally meet my great-grandpa and they will be so happy together, like in the old days...

What should I do?
    Watch tv. Drink something with caffein. LOTS of caffein.

And whatever you do, avoid picture albums.

Hidden:

What should I do?
    Oh shoot. My condolences. Do what makes you deal hun. Everyone reacts differently. In my experience most chooses a role when in hard times to get through it. It depends on how much you need comfort rather than giving I guess. Some deal better when they try to get others through it, some need the care. Not in the extremes but... Gosh I dunno.

First of all I would recommend a cup of tea and that you sit down for a minute. Cry, feel better. Try to make yourself feel better. That's what is important. Write your thoughts or draw or something, don't just sit with your thoughts because it'll drive you mad. Get them out.
    And I'm sorry that you are going through this.

---------
    My mom showed up and was pretty frustrated. She talked about how she had met the most handsome man at a hospital, who just happened to be an attending. He came to Denmark to some I dunno in Copenhagen a few years back and is now living in Aarhus. So he was flirting with her, and all was good but ma' here was like "oh yeah, I'm totally happy - My husband and happy family is waiting for me so gotta kthxbai" and now she is totally torn up about "finally" meeting a good man but not being able to make a move because, get this, he is black. She said he looked like a sexy Freeman with white beard and all. So I was like wut? And then she went on about "the biggest regret" she ever had and how she would totally make it something if it wasn't because of his color. THEN she was talking about how people would think it was like what my dad did (he's been around the globe if you know what I mean) and then went on about what beautiful mulatto children they would have like my little sis (I'm just sitting there almost as pale as a ginger "thank u for saying dat again"). This is bull shit. And kinda racist but whatever. She always finds something wrong! It's her birthday tomorrow so I am thinking about getting her one of those "get back in the game- almost Fifty, Fabulous and feisty" or something books. If she get's angry I can just say that it's an Aprils Fool thing. But unbeknown to her I KNOW she will read it. It's been well near 16 years since she's gotten something! Maybe she will stop being such a... Witch it's worth the try...

Also I cleaned today. Now I can breath without gagging again! :D Oh yeah! Feeling OCD not sitting in trash.
    Last edited by kagexp; March 31st, 2012 at 12:55 PM.
    You should really vote for Kai.

Our hamster can't walk right anymore. She keeps falling over to the right side, head first, with every step she makes. It ... it doesn't look good. Even when she's sitting in our hands she constatly falls over to the right, having her head tilted to that side all the time. She was just fine yesterday!
    She's not in pain as far as we can tell. She is playing with us (as good as she can while constantly falling over/running in circles) and she's eating and drinking. But ...

Hidden:

What should I do?
    Like kage said, that's for you to decide. Whatever you feel most "comfortable" doing is what you should be doing.
    My condolences *hugs*

aborted shit wizard GuetaMinute's Avatar

My condolences, Nolus. My grandmother passed away a year ago. I was there for her but she was so bad that I don't think she really recognized me or the others around. A month later, her sister became started getting very sick and soon something came up about her brain. She was hospitalized for almost a month before she soon passed away too. It was just overwhelming, having two relatives die so soon.

So far nothing has happened. I didn't go out yesterday because Thursday we had an afterparty around midnight. Everyone thought it was gonna be the bomb, I came in there wanting to get fucked up and forget about life, but unfortunately, party ended like in 2 hours, booze ended in one. The party just kinda sucked. I stayed at a friend's house, slept enough to remain awake for the next day, got back home, but the thing is, once I went to bed at around 12 AM, something really strange happened to me.

I was dreaming, and somehow something my aunt said (she's a witch, basically. She's extremely hateful and full of spite) in my dream pissed me off so hard I was about to attack someone or her in that dream (which I would never do irl, obviously). The adrenaline and rage got to my head somehow and I heard my heart beating intensely. I waked up instantly and was scared. It felt extremely weird. I left it as nothing and went back to sleep. I had another dream really quickly, don't know how, forgot what the dream was about but I got extremely pissed in this one too and suddenly right as my heart beat goes up I wake up, but I can't move, I can't speak, I'm struggling really hard to move. As soon as I can finally talk and move, I feel like I just exited a dream world, as if there was this strange transition, like if this didn't really happen but it actually did.

I was really fucking scared. I left the TV on and there was an NBA game one so I tried to forget this by watching it, but I was too tired. I couldn't stay awake so I just kept closing my eyes and tried to sleep, but as soon as I did that, all these strange, scary visions popped up in my mind. Visions of memories and things I've seen and shit all distorted. Needless to say I was creeped the fuck out. I couldn't stay awake cause I was so tired but I didn't wanna sleep because the visions in my head were scaring me too much. Soon it went away, I was just completely drained, but I'm still scared at whatever it was that occurred. I'm sure there's a psychological explanation for this, and I probably read about it once, but I can't quite put my finger on whatever this was.

I'm not some crazy religious nutjob and I know the Devil or w/e had nothing to do with this, but I just felt I had to pray. Don't judge me, non-religious AP members, it was just something I felt I had to do, for security and comfort.
    This was a stupid sig anyway

Today I attended a Japanese culture festival of sorts downtown, called Japan Fest. It was pretty cool, and I really enjoyed the performances of traditional Japanese music and dance. There was also a lot of cosplayers present, and a cosplaying contest as well, which was a suprise to me. I also purchased myself an adorable Tony Tony Chopper plush from a vendor, and it is my new stuffed companion. Overall I had a good experience, and I now aim to attend Japan Fest again next year, and to also attend a Con for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    BYE! Have fun! :D
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.

Closed Thread

Thread Information