Closed Thread
Page 262 of 592 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 312 362 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,240 of 11840

Thread: Post How Your Day Was..

  1. #5221
    Discovered Stowaway fedcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Montréal

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Quote Originally Posted by Schwerer Gustav View Post
    I think I'm finally easing my way into a new social circle.

    . . .

    Yaaaaaay...
    That's always a good feeling

  2. #5222
    -COLATECHOCOLATECHOCO- Sai-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    eating the world's suppoly of chocolate

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Planning on watching the Beetlejuice cartoon series~

  3. #5223

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Today, within a minute I felt the happiest I've felt all month, and 10 seconds later the saddest. Not cry sad, but just like my heart is heavy as a rock.
    It's not something important really, it just means a lot to me... Ahh, screw it. I got vacation maaan! I would put in a smiley but... *Sigh*.
    You should really vote for Kai.

  4. #5224

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Going to Florida tomorrow. Needless to say I'M EXCITED! Spring break is here at long last.

    It's popular world-wide but over here it's an American pastime where college students take a week off to party and chug hard liquor until they shit blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!


  5. #5225

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Crazy kids and thier spring breaks. Always flooding the roads with your traffic.
    Really though, have a good time.

  6. #5226
    THIS IS OUR HOME NOW! Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default

    Spent most of my day so far cleaning my parents house...just to have my mom berate me as to why I wasn't finished in two hours....

    Next time, hire a cleaning service if your gonna gripe about someone cleaning your house for free...

    Other than that, I'm gonna get a couple of digorneos pizzas and wings for a friend get together at my apt...gonna see if I can get them into OP tonight~

    Obey the Hypno Pearl
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiantt
    FUCK YOU and Butterflies
    Friend Code~4511-0806-1418

  7. #5227

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Just found out my best friend's husband is being unfaithful. Brass knuckles time D8<
    Last edited by Mokenda_mint; March 30th, 2012 at 02:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.


  8. #5228
    Heart'n'Skull Nami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    I want to puke all my feelings out and have a fresh start again.

    Visit me on Facebook: Heart'n'Skull or Tumblr

  9. #5229
    The Whale of Woe Rogues' Gallery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Writing my Novel,

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Man, this Mega-Million Lottery spectacle is becoming an all out circus. The Jackpot's up to $640 Million now...sheesh.....
    Last edited by Rogues' Gallery; March 30th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

    Novel I'm working on: The Flying Dutchman
    Chapters Completed: 0
    Concepts Completed: Plot Summary
    Next Concept to Complete: Character Biographies


  10. #5230
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    What the hell is this shit?
    Got new eyeglass lenses yesterday and for some reason they are AWFUL. I can see just fine when I look straight ahead, but if I don't look through the very center of the glasses things start to distort/get blurred. I'm VERY certain that I didn't have that with my old ones! I feel like I'm on drugs everytime I move my head or just walk!
    I asked Google and apparently it's just "what new glasses do nowadays" and "you get used to it" after a while, aka learn to turn your head everytime.
    Well, excuse me, but this is stupid! I don't even dare drive with those glasses on!

    Also, I'm suffering horrible mood swings, so everything seems infinitely worse and BITCH BITCH WHINE!

  11. #5231

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    What the hell is this shit?
    Got new eyeglass lenses yesterday and for some reason they are AWFUL. I can see just fine when I look straight ahead, but if I don't look through the very center of the glasses things start to distort/get blurred. I'm VERY certain that I didn't have that with my old ones! I feel like I'm on drugs everytime I move my head or just walk!
    I asked Google and apparently it's just "what new glasses do nowadays" and "you get used to it" after a while, aka learn to turn your head everytime.
    Well, excuse me, but this is stupid! I don't even dare drive with those glasses on!

    Also, I'm suffering horrible mood swings, so everything seems infinitely worse and BITCH BITCH WHINE!
    Wtf seriously? I haven't had that happen with my glasses at all and I've had to get several upgrades throughout my life.
    Is it a specific type of lense they used? I know that some have different materials used and whatnot.

    I'd say if it's really as bad as you say that you go back in and demand they fix it because that shouldn't be happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.


  12. #5232
    Noseless and Handless akagami7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    lugo or madrid, Spain

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    holydays just started, which kinda sucks for me because i won't be seeing the girl I like for at least 13 days. welp I'll have to kill time somehow


  13. #5233
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Quote Originally Posted by Mokenda_mint View Post
    Wtf seriously? I haven't had that happen with my glasses at all and I've had to get several upgrades throughout my life.
    Is it a specific type of lense they used? I know that some have different materials used and whatnot.

    I'd say if it's really as bad as you say that you go back in and demand they fix it because that shouldn't be happening.
    I know! I've been wearing glasses for about 10 years now and got them upgraded a few times, and that NEVER happened!
    Do you remember when yours had the last upgrade?

    They only told me that the lenses are, uh, "coated" (? so that I don't see my own eye reflected) just like my old ones were and that they made them a bit thinner than they usually would have been. Since those are the only "extras" the lenses have and I don't remember if my old ones were made thinner I guess it has something to do with that, somehow. I have no idea what material they used though...

    It's really, really annoying. Everything that isn't dead center looks slim and distorted until I look at it "correctly". That's why I feel awful whenever I move; things get thinner/normal non-stop when I walk around.
    I can't take it, I'll pay them a visit as soon as I get up tomorrow.

  14. #5234

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    I know! I've been wearing glasses for about 10 years now and got them upgraded a few times, and that NEVER happened!
    Do you remember when yours had the last upgrade?

    They only told me that the lenses are, uh, "coated" (? so that I don't see my own eye reflected) just like my old ones were and that they made them a bit thinner than they usually would have been. Since those are the only "extras" the lenses have and I don't remember if my old ones were made thinner I guess it has something to do with that, somehow. I have no idea what material they used though...

    It's really, really annoying. Everything that isn't dead center looks slim and distorted until I look at it "correctly". That's why I feel awful whenever I move; things get thinner/normal non-stop when I walk around.
    I can't take it, I'll pay them a visit as soon as I get up tomorrow.
    I'm getting a new set of lenses next week, and my last upgrade was about a year ago if I remember right.
    I have the coating which makes my glasses non-reflective too, but I've never had them thin down the lenses on me.
    To me it sounds like that might be the issue, it could be creating the effect that a magnifying glass has when you hold it away from your face. I'd definitely get out of those asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake_Cloud View Post
    He didn't come back because he thought he could win, he came back because he's a goddamn hero and that's what heroes do.


  15. #5235

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Had dinner with my uncle and grandma. I love it when we get together, because the discussion can literally go anywhere. The two notable topics of the night were Tim Tebow and Skyrim, which I never thought in my life I'd be discussing with my grandma. And we ate at Bob Evans, which is a total plus. Yum.~
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^

    Avi: Slyphstorm & BronyDanceParty | Sig: BronyDanceParty

  16. #5236

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    4 more hours.

    *dives into underwater bomb shelter*
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.
    Avatar credits to rcerione

  17. #5237
    Royal Pain~ Chrissie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In my own lil' world~

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Why do I ALWAYS come down with fever on the one day I can rest and chill as much as I want lately? =/ Seriously always something happens to ruin my Saturday peace the past few weeks. Annoying as hell. *massages head and back*
    My 3DS Friend Code: 1091 - 8457 - 8212
    Click-> <-Click
    ~Just leave the rest to us~

  18. #5238

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Heading to the airport now. See you guys again hopefully before I get back on Wednesday. Maybe I'll take some nice pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!


  19. #5239
    Ttorquaresz Nia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Crazy Bird-Lady from Germany

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissie View Post
    Why do I ALWAYS come down with fever on the one day I can rest and chill as much as I want lately? =/ Seriously always something happens to ruin my Saturday peace the past few weeks. Annoying as hell. *massages head and back*
    I know the feeling ... whenever I get sick, my body always makes sure I wouldn't have had anything to do anyway XD
    I hope you'll get better soon! *hugs*

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Heading to the airport now. See you guys again hopefully before I get back on Wednesday. Maybe I'll take some nice pics.
    Take care and have fun! :3

  20. #5240

    Default Re: Post How Your Day Was..

    Just spent the last five hours handing tools and operating the switch box to a parental party of mine, who subsequently volunteered us to carry down stuff left behind by construction workers, including a 90 pound bag of cement.

    Not all too happy but at least Lidl has Freeway Cola (non light !) on stock again.

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts