+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 167 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 3333

Thread: One Piece: Musou/Pirate Warriors - PS3

Default Re: One Piece: Musou/Pirate Warriors - PS3 (Stateside November 2012)

Thanks for that, I tried it. Robin is pretty difficult to get a high beat with (did it on the Buggy level but only got meh stuff anyways. Guess you need high beat on later levels)
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    Are you even reading most of the posts?
    Some people are somewhat disappointed that it's only going to be digital in North America, which probably means that it will be subbed only.
    I've been reading, it will most likely be an English subtitled game. Was just a little miffed to hear more people annoyed about the announcement than pleased.
    I'm thankful that it is being translated, I thought everyone would be happy that there will be a version of the game where the everything can be understood in English! No dub, no biggie really. Digital download or not, the game has been announced, and unlike many OP games it is actually coming to the US! It's not like fans are entitled to a dubbed retail game or anything, it would just be nice.

i think im the only one here who prefer sub than dub.

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    i think im the only one here who prefer sub than dub.
    No you're not, I also prefer sub

Nintendo ID: elduva182

Few people *on this board* will have a whole lot of problem with a One Peice game being japanese voices only.

However, between that, and not having a widespead disc distribution, it MASSIVLEY limits its potential target audience, is the big problem.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ENGLISH
    STATESIDE
    DUBBED OR SUBBED DON'T CARE WANT
    Does anyone know if the Golden Luffy PS3 is gonna be stateside, too?

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Few people *on this board* will have a whole lot of problem with a One Peice game being japanese voices only.

However, between that, and not having a widespead disc distribution, it MASSIVLEY limits its potential target audience, is the big problem.
    true. it will only make an impression as if one piece is not as popular as naruto or DBZ while it actually got way more fans around the world, including in the US. at least i believed so. it will also make future one piece games and other stuffs harder to go outside japan.

There will definately not be a One Piece themed PS3. Though it is only me that is saying this, by all means Sony, proove me wrong =P

Unfortunately even the biggest video game franchises in America don't get a L.E console counterpart released like they do in Japan. However there isn't any difference between PS3 consoles worldwide other than the Blu-Ray movie region and power socket as far as I'm aware, so if your really want one, import one!

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteShikoku View Post
    true. it will only make an impression as if one piece is not as popular as naruto or DBZ while it actually got way more fans around the world, including in the US. at least i believed so. it will also make future one piece games and other stuffs harder to go outside japan.
    "One Piece" is much less popular in the U.S.A. than "Naruto" and "DBZ", that's a fact. It's pretty damn popular in Japan and it's been gaining momentum in Europe (at least certain areas), but even outside America, it certainly isn't at the stratospheric heights of worldwide popularity that "Dragonball" has, and it hasn't sold over 10 million videogames worldwide like "Naruto" has. You could even say "Saint Seiya" is more popular worldwide.

Still, I believe there's a big enough rabid fanbase out there for "One Piece" in North America to at least warrant a limited retail release at Gamestop or something. It's worked before. But hey, that's Namco Bandai for you.

the only reason dub would be better is because it would convince more people to play it. A lot of People over in the west won't like reading and so would want english voices in their game. Were all fans which is why were not as bothered but to a newcomer of the series they would much prefer their dub

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

I reread the European press release and noticed this:
    ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS will be sailing into retailers across EMEA and Australasia in 2012.
    So it seems it is a full retail title in Europe, so I'm happy.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

The game is the third highest-selling PS3 Game in Japan now, only behind Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2! It has sold 804,601 units as of April 1st! Thatīs great, and I really hope that bandai will release this game here with the box after all, after such a success! At least in Europe, where One Piece is more popular than in NA. I really donīt like digital releases.

Here are the two Animenewsnetwork links:
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...rch-game-sales
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...79-in-1st-week

Just got Luffy on Lv. 50.
    3 coins left got today Alvida's and Moria's mark ... after getting Moria's mark for the first time in bronze I got it after another paythrough of Episode 11 in silver ... seriously, the rare coins won't drop but when you have a new coin it keeps coming lol.
    NW Zoro mark, NW Nami mark and NW Franky mark missing.

PSN: H3kt1 ||| 3DS: 0903 2798 9958 ||| NNID: DerH3kt1

lol I had the same. Spent hours with Robin for nothing and then played level 11 and got her NW Mark straight away.

Random Q so I kinda know where to look but what item is to the right of Pandaman? I know NW Sanji is left. Also left of Doflamingo mark/right of Alvida

Quote Originally Posted by Maromi View Post
    Does anyone know if the Golden Luffy PS3 is gonna be stateside, too?
    Not a chance. At all.

It's not even getting a disk release stateside.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

Ugg did the One Piece games really sell like shit over in the U.S.? Ugg thanks 4kids >_> But still Fist of the North Star: Kens Rages got a disk release, but not Pirate Warriors? Does it matter if Scamco uses the funimation golden One Piece logo on video game releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowmint View Post
    Ugg did the One Piece games really sell like shit over in the U.S.? Ugg thanks 4kids >_> But still Fist of the North Star: Kens Rages got a disk release, but not Pirate Warriors? Does it matter if Scamco uses the funimation golden One Piece logo on video game releases?
    No, why would the OP logo Namco uses matter? Only one game with the FUNi VAs ever got released and that used the 4Kids logo (the original blue one edited to say "Shonen Jump" at the top).

Personally I'd much rather listen to the English VAs instead of the Japanese any day of the week, but it's still great to know that all the text will be getting translated. Chances are high that a sequel will be made due to the sales in Japan so if it sells well here we could potentially be looking at a disc release for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    lol I had the same. Spent hours with Robin for nothing and then played level 11 and got her NW Mark straight away.

Random Q so I kinda know where to look but what item is to the right of Pandaman? I know NW Sanji is left. Also left of Doflamingo mark/right of Alvida
    Right of Pandaman: Frienship Mark (that cross the Strawhats and Vivi drew on their arms on Alabasta)
    Left of Doflamingo/right of Alvida: Moria Mark

Thanks. So I don't NEED Moriah's at all. Guess back to grinding against CP9. Only got Nami, Usopp and Chopper's NW marks, X mark, One left of Sabo (Young Ace?) NW Sanji and whatever is right of Franky's cola and then got all of em. Oh and one more Friend Coin.

You're welcome.
    Left of Sabo is Marco Mark (though it is the WB mark I think) and right of Franky's cola is Brook's fiddle.

Yeah some coins are unnecessary for making skills and Moriah's is one of them which annoyed me but I bet you'll get it in Episode 11 eventually.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information