+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 167 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3333

Thread: One Piece: Musou/Pirate Warriors - PS3

Default Re: One Piece: Musou/Pirate Warriors - PS3 (Stateside November 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    They better do Punk Hazard Law in the next game if they want my moneys. I'm surprised they haven't made a time-skip OP game for the Wii or 3DS.

There was rumours that there was a New World Cruise game coming. But nothing else.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Why would they put 50 playable characters in this game.

There would be no room for improvement for the sequal if there is one, so it's completly stupid to have a huge roster of characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova View Post
    Why would they put 50 playable characters in this game.

There would be no room for improvement for the sequal if there is one, so it's completly stupid to have a huge roster of characters.
    There is still have all the supernovas, half the shichibukai, all of whitebeards crew, they had plenty of room for improvement.

Discovered Stowaway BakaForOnePiece's Avatar

Vs mode would be a great improvement... I'm just sayin'
    Mugiwara

Sorry for my bad English

Sup UK/Europe/Australia peeps, the game is now available for pre-order at http://www.ozgameshop.com/ps3-games/one-piece-pirate-warriors-game-ps3
    Free shipping!
    Last edited by StarlightMan; May 28th, 2012 at 05:00 PM.

why are they selling it on an american website? i guess for americans who want a hard copy it's good

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

It's been up for pre-order on Amazon UK for a good while now, and I'm pretty sure that's an Australian website.

It is a UK site. It even says everything is shipped from the UK. They just own 2 domains to encourage Australians to buy from there.
    This is the original site: http://www.365games.co.uk/

So, some japanese dude hacked the game to make Kizaru playable
    PSN: Samemind
    Brawl FC: 4253-3159-2512

I have watched WB's entrance in the game. It was definetely better than the anime version. WB entering into the light was like a Boxer going into the ring for an epic match.
    When he used his fruit, it was like a god who was seriously pissed.

Posted a few pages ago. He also got Aokiji and Buggy playable.

So I'm finally getting a Japanese version of the game (getting an english one when it comes out as well of course) but I have a question: I can read hiragana and katakana pretty well but I'm basically screwed when it comes to Kanji, which I know is a huge part of Japanese writing, how hard will it be for me to navigate the menus?

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

I haven't read the thread (bitch I ain't readin 141 pages!) but does anyone know about any of this DLC (Downloadable Content)?

I checked the wiki to see which characters would be there (not DLC) and I got my hopes up when I saw Apoo and Killer mentioned... apparently there are mini-bosses that look like then?

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri and the Lawfare army.

this is all the dlc for the game
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t...=1#post2570983
    nothing about new characters.

E3 trailer is out, looks like they just subtitled one of the Japanese trailers:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...e-piece/731270

Quote Originally Posted by dbznarutofreak View Post
    So I'm finally getting a Japanese version of the game (getting an english one when it comes out as well of course) but I have a question: I can read hiragana and katakana pretty well but I'm basically screwed when it comes to Kanji, which I know is a huge part of Japanese writing, how hard will it be for me to navigate the menus?
    Aside from the coin effects, you'll be able to navigate the menus even without being able to read them, its pretty straightforward.

But... why get the japanese version *now*, when the English will be out in just three months? The game REALLY is not good enough to get twice. It's only okay at best

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    I haven't read the thread (bitch I ain't readin 141 pages!) but does anyone know about any of this DLC (Downloadable Content)?
    All costumes and reshuffling of quests on existing maps. Nothing more. No new maps or characters. That's what sequels are for. You get the strawhats, Ace, Jinbe, Hancock and Whitebeard.

I checked the wiki to see which characters would be there (not DLC) and I got my hopes up when I saw Apoo and Killer mentioned... apparently there are mini-bosses that look like then?
    Nope, not in there. Don't get your hopes up. That's what the sequel is for.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://actiontimebuddies.com/

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

D'aw.
    Oh well.
    They better have more Supernova involvement in future games < ^ <;;
    then again we don't know much about their abilities yet XD
    but still.

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri and the Lawfare army.

First gameplay for the English version:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...e-piece/731528

All those hyped people in the comments. How little they know~
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Funimation's logo is at the end of the E3 2012 trailer. Could this mean a dub, or is it just there because they own the licence?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information