+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 167 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece: Musou/Pirate Warriors - PS3

Default Re: One Piece Musou for PS3

This is some Epic News I'm very thankful for this!!!

So, just of the battles of the Arcs following the Straw Hats, I've think I found some that can be applied to the Musou-style. Spoiler tagged:

Spoiler:
    1. Battle of Shell Town
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Rebelling Marines [Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Morgan (NPC)]
    2. Battle of Orange Town
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Orange Town Millitia [Luffy] VS Buggy Pirates [Buggy (Possible NPC)]
    3. Battle of Syrup Village
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Syrup Village Millitia [Luffy] VS Black Cat Pirates [Kuro (NPC)]
    4. Battle of the Baratie
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Baratie Staff [Luffy] VS Krieg Pirate Armada [Kreig (NPC)]
    5. Battle of Cocoyashi Village
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Cocoyashi Village Millitia [Luffy] VS Arlong Pirates [Arlong (NPC)]
    6. Battle of Loguetown
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Smoker (Possible NPC)]
    7. Battle of Whiskey Peak
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ (imprisoned) Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Baroque Works [Mr. 5 (NPC)]
    8. Battle of Drum Island
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Drum Millitia [Luffy] VS Wapol Pirates [Wapol (NPC)]
    9. Battle of Arabasta
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Arabastian Army [Luffy] VS Baroque Works [Crocodile]
    10. Battle of Jaya
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Bellamy Pirates [Bellamy (NPC)]
    11. Battle of Skypedia
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Shandian Rebels [Luffy] VS Enel's Enforcers [Enel (Possible NPC)]
    12. Battle of Water 7
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Water 7 Millitia [Luffy] VS The Franky Family [Franky] VS Iceburg's Carpenters [Paulie (NPC)]
    13. Battle of Enies' Lobby
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ the Franky Family & Iceburg's Carpenters [Luffy] VS Cipher Pol #9 [Lucci (Possible NPC)]
    14. Battle of Thriller Bark
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Rolling Pirates [Luffy] VS Moriah's Zombie Army [Moriah]
    15. Battle of the Shabondy Archipelago
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Kizaru]
    16. Battle of Impel Down
    -Forces: Impel Down Prisoners [Luffy] VS Impel Down Staff [Magellan (Possible NPC)]
    17. Battle of Marineford
    -Forces: Whitebeard Pirates [Whitebeard/Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Sengoku (NPC)/Akainu]
    18. The Second Battle of the Shabondy Archipelago
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Imposter Straw Hat Pirates [Demalo (NPC)] VS Marine Forces (Sentomaru (NPC]
    19. Battle of Fishman Island
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Neptune Army [Luffy] VS New Fishman Pirates [Hodi (NPC)]

Of them, Shell Town, Whiskey Peak, Jaya & the Second Shabondy battles can be cut if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    So, just of the battles of the Arcs following the Straw Hats, I've think I found some that can be applied to the Musou-style. Spoiler tagged:

Spoiler:
    1. Battle of Shell Town
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Rebelling Marines [Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Morgan (NPC)]
    2. Battle of Orange Town
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Orange Town Millitia [Luffy] VS Buggy Pirates [Buggy (Possible NPC)]
    3. Battle of Syrup Village
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Syrup Village Millitia [Luffy] VS Black Cat Pirates [Kuro (NPC)]
    4. Battle of the Baratie
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Baratie Staff [Luffy] VS Krieg Pirate Armada [Kreig (NPC)]
    5. Battle of Cocoyashi Village
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Cocoyashi Village Millitia [Luffy] VS Arlong Pirates [Arlong (NPC)]
    6. Battle of Loguetown
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Smoker (Possible NPC)]
    7. Battle of Whiskey Peak
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ (imprisoned) Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Baroque Works [Mr. 5 (NPC)]
    8. Battle of Drum Island
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Drum Millitia [Luffy] VS Wapol Pirates [Wapol (NPC)]
    9. Battle of Arabasta
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Arabastian Army [Luffy] VS Baroque Works [Crocodile]
    10. Battle of Jaya
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Bellamy Pirates [Bellamy (NPC)]
    11. Battle of Skypedia
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Shandian Rebels [Luffy] VS Enel's Enforcers [Enel (Possible NPC)]
    12. Battle of Water 7
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Water 7 Millitia [Luffy] VS The Franky Family [Franky] VS Iceburg's Carpenters [Paulie (NPC)]
    13. Battle of Enies' Lobby
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ the Franky Family & Iceburg's Carpenters [Luffy] VS Cipher Pol #9 [Lucci (Possible NPC)]
    14. Battle of Thriller Bark
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Rolling Pirates [Luffy] VS Moriah's Zombie Army [Moriah]
    15. Battle of the Shabondy Archipelago
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Kizaru]
    16. Battle of Impel Down
    -Forces: Impel Down Prisoners [Luffy] VS Impel Down Staff [Magellan (Possible NPC)]
    17. Battle of Marineford
    -Forces: Whitebeard Pirates [Whitebeard/Luffy] VS Marine Forces [Sengoku (NPC)/Akainu]
    18. The Second Battle of the Shabondy Archipelago
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Local Pirates [Luffy] VS Imposter Straw Hat Pirates [Demalo (NPC)] VS Marine Forces (Sentomaru (NPC]
    19. Battle of Fishman Island
    -Forces: Straw Hat Pirates w/ Neptune Army [Luffy] VS New Fishman Pirates [Hodi (NPC)]

Of them, Shell Town, Whiskey Peak, Jaya & the Second Shabondy battles can be cut if needed.
    If this list is somewhat confirmed, this is going to be one short game haha.
    Next week the meteor destroys everything.
    7 years later a boy staring at the sea.
    Konohamaru's adventure begins.

I wonder how this will play. In DW, you lead an army, but what are you going to do here? lead the straw hats into battle? Also, if so, wouldn't that cut down on the number of playable characters? like they would have to be in an army or something.

also, doesn't Luffy look a bit plastic?

Quote Originally Posted by LuffyWinner View Post
    If this list is somewhat confirmed, this is going to be one short game haha.
    Well, that would be the storyline of the Straw Hats. If characters like Blackbeard or Akainu are in, I'm sure they will have their own unique, shorter stories.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard81288 View Post
    I wonder how this will play. In DW, you lead an army, but what are you going to do here? lead the straw hats into battle? Also, if so, wouldn't that cut down on the number of playable characters? like they would have to be in an army or something.

also, doesn't Luffy look a bit plastic?
    See my post above and one page back.

This is probably wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be cool if, while fighting an army of pirates/marines/agents/zombies/etc, you could switch between each of the Straw Hats, and while you're controlling one character, the others are on something like auto-pilot and fighting other enemies alongside you.
    Now I've never played any of the DW games, so I don't know if something like this is natural to the regular game style.

Do the Musou games have online co-op? I think that would be pretty cool.
    PSN - EvilGamerX
    3DS Friend Code - 0344-9277-3361

They made their first step into online with DWG3 and DW7, but for the most part it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKingJC View Post
    This is probably wishful thinking, but wouldn't it be cool if, while fighting an army of pirates/marines/agents/zombies/etc, you could switch between each of the Straw Hats, and while you're controlling one character, the others are on something like auto-pilot and fighting other enemies alongside you.
    Now I've never played any of the DW games, so I don't know if something like this is natural to the regular game style.
    Probably you would pick from whcih crew-member you want at the start of the level and the others would do their thing during. Samurai Warriors 3DS actually had it where you could pick 4 chars and switch between them at any point tho. (Although it was touch screen. Not as easily done on PS3)
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

This game will have 30 or more playable characters.
    And Luffy doesn't looks like plastic.
    Last edited by Albert Wesker; September 6th, 2011 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber-Robin View Post
    Probably you would pick from whcih crew-member you want at the start of the level and the others would do their thing during. Samurai Warriors 3DS actually had it where you could pick 4 chars and switch between them at any point tho. (Although it was touch screen. Not as easily done on PS3)
    Yeah and I love that game more then 200+ on it I think lol(still the best 3DS launching game imo).

They could make it so that we hit the R or L buttons to change characters or something.

Albert Wesker don't go around spreading things without confirmation.

Credits to Chrissie for the signature and Nia for the avatar
    Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

It would be a dream for this to cover the all of the pre-timeskip of One Piece, but I really don't have high hopes.

I don't know if somebody has already talked about that, but the game will be revealed during the Tokyo Game Show 2011 (09/15 > 09/18).

List of Namco Bandai games : http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs...itle_list.html

Quote Originally Posted by Barbe Noire View Post
    I don't know if somebody has already talked about that, but the game will be revealed during the Tokyo Game Show 2011 (09/15 > 09/18).

List of Namco Bandai games : http://www.bandainamcogames.co.jp/cs...itle_list.html
    Yes. That was mentioned in the scan. Also mentioned was that there will be more in the next VJump.
    PSN - EvilGamerX
    3DS Friend Code - 0344-9277-3361

Quote Originally Posted by Barbe Noire View Post

What is that Naruto game to the right of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations?

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

I guess it is Ultimate Impact

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Hekti View Post
    I guess it is Ultimate Impact
    Oh yeah I forgot about that game

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

They're making a Bakuman game? What's that going to be like?

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

when does the next vjump comes out?

I'm glad i bought a PS3
    eaf4e9

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information