+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 167 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece: Musou/Pirate Warriors - PS3

Default Re: One Piece Game for PS3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn you One Piece! I just got an XBOX 360!

Then it's time to trade in for a PS3.

This one is musou too, and it look really cool. + story mode with cutscnes, funny moments = good OP game
    Sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by The Namekian Clown View Post
    I just looked up some Famitsu reviews. Arkham Asylum got a 10/8/8/8, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 got a 9/9/8/8 and Dynasty Warriors 7 got a 9/9/9/9. So in Japan most people would like a Musou game just as much as Arkham Asylum, if not more so.
    Wow. Seriously? I'm a Warriors fan but even I know DW7 and DWG3 doesn't deserve such a high score.

Anyway, since the Musou tag seems to be in the actual title we can all expect the same monotonous gameplay the Warriors games have been known for. I can't help but feel a tad disappointed that this isn't an adventure game. I know a lot of fans want a fighting game, but One Piece isn't a fighting manga/anime series like Dragon Ball or Naruto, it's an adventure series, and I really couldn't care less about having one character fight with another. I just want to explore the islands the strawhat crew went through in a 3D environment and with beautiful cell-shading graphics.

i think our prayers have been answered guys.
    hope it got an english version.
    i'll pre-oder it right away even if it cost me 200 bucks.

i hope we will play musou-style battle and finish the stage by fighting boss in naruto storm style.
    i imagine playing enies lobby arc which starts with musou style battle in againts 1000+ enemies and ends it with one on one battle against lucci.
    that would be cool.
    Last edited by DynamiteShikoku; September 1st, 2011 at 06:02 AM.

I just looked up some Famitsu reviews. Arkham Asylum got a 10/8/8/8, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 got a 9/9/8/8 and Dynasty Warriors 7 got a 9/9/9/9. So in Japan most people would like a Musou game just as much as Arkham Asylum, if not more so.
    So what, it isn't prove the game will be good, look at the scores of the games of Omega Force, the game not look so promising after this.
    http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=company&mode=13027

I wonder if it will carry online gameplay....

9 player co-op mode!

So, can anyone tell me whats so good/bad about a Musou game? Everybody else seems really familiar with these games, but I`ve never played them *not a huge gamer*.

I would personally love a One Piece Game where you really follow the story, not just the fighting but everything else, too. I know those kind of games usually end up sucking, but I can`t stop thinking about the possibilities. Imagine a One Piece game where you can just walk around and explore every island, like Little Garden, Water Seven, Skypiea. It would be unbelievably awesome.

They tend to get really repetitive. Anyway I'll be looking forward to some more information because it does sound interesting. I'd prefer a new GB game though .

Sorry dude. I'd rather see my favorite characters showing off their badassery against one another. The environments of one piece are amazing, but I KNOW NO damn game could ever recreate its beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by eliman12 View Post
    So what, it isn't prove the game will be good, look at the scores of the games of Omega Force, the game not look so promising after this.
    http://www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=company&mode=13027

That doesn't mean they'll be bad either. Reviews are still just an opinion, doesn't mean you're going to like the same thing the guy who gave it a score does.
    When you got lemons you make rice balls.
    When you got rice you make jelly filled donuts.

I thought DW7 was great. I enjoyed it a lot more than I enjoyed some other games. Some people do find fighting armies to be repetitive tho. I find it more of a stress relief.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

This is so cool! I would love to play a One Piece game on the PS3!~

Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

So do you just wear that avatar ironically? Because Lollipop Chainsaw is a "repetitive" hack and slash by a Japanese developer. So either you do, or you're a huge hypocrite.
    Or Grasshopper Manufacturer is like the only Japanese developer left that makes great games?
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusMacLean View Post
    I love how you are swinging the ooh it's bad cause it's repetitive sword around, but gaming in general is repetitive. You're either gonna enjoy it or you're not, no use complaining about it. Get it if you're gonna get it, if not maybe you'll get something you'll like the next time they make a One Piece game.
    Yes, all games are repetitive in a sense, but the DW games take it to a whole new level. They're awful.

Will I get it? Yes, to support the series in the West and to finally have OP on my PS3. But if it isn't localized will I spend the large sum to import it? Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Or Grasshopper Manufacturer is like the only Japanese developer left that makes great games?
    XD Ahhh Buu and your jokes. Made me laugh for some time that did.

This is a day 1 game even if i have to import .
    OP in HD going to be awesome.

Musou One Piece game? Sing me in! Always wanted to use Gear 3 on some marines army.

No scans allowed here? I can post but not much is shown other than timeskip Luffy, and him beating up Marines.

scans are allowed. I just don't think anyone had any.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information