+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time for a site banner change?

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

Default Time for a site banner change?

Just a suggestion but perhaps you guys could change the color spread in the site banner to the latest one here from fishman island with all the characters underwater, and also change the overall site color to a blue that would match it. It would fit the site version theme a bit more, dont know if its a big process for you guys though, but anyway just a suggestion.
    lurking around Arlong Park between dumps
    ------

Default Re: Time for a site banner change?

Changing forum skins is a big pain and takes a lot of work. There's a lot more to it than just "change this color to blue".

Some alternative options are in the making, but this one in particular isn't likely going to go through any massive changes any time soon.

But yes, I had the exact same thought when I saw that color spread when the chapter came out weeks ago.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://actiontimebuddies.com/

Former Chief Warden Venomous Warden's Avatar

Default Re: Time for a site banner change?

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyBevard View Post
    Changing forum skins is a big pain and takes a lot of work. There's a lot more to it than just "change this color to blue".

Some alternative options are in the making, but this one in particular isn't likely going to go through any massive changes any time soon.

But yes, I had the exact same thought when I saw that color spread when the chapter came out weeks ago.
    Ah i see, thats what i figured, well i guess thats out of the question for now anyway. Thanks for the response though
    lurking around Arlong Park between dumps
    ------

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information