+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 446

Thread: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

  1. #41

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    The openings are as long as the combined length of an opening (ninety seconds) and ending (sixty seconds). They could always triple the length of the recaps, but I'd much rather see some storylines Oda wouldn't think up. Those three episodes after Thriller Bark were great, as was G8.
    Last edited by Yuugi's Black Magician; September 14th, 2011 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Added more.
    "I always think that true geniuses are those who excrete their ideas and creations literally like shit, then flush them and never care." -- A fan on Toriyama Akira

  2. #42

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    The more I listen to that Gigant Battle song, the more I think it's the instrumental version of the new opening. Maybe it's ridiculous, but listen to the original We are!


    The sound effect we have in the Gigant Battle video in the 0:18, reminds me of the original, I don't know why.

  3. #43

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Yeah, it does sound like an instrumental of a proper song! I wouldn't mind if that was true~









  4. #44

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    My true hopes for the new opening is that it is ACTUALLY GODDAMN Animated! I hate those constants pannings of the strawhats. I miss the times where the openings actually hyped you for the show. Ej:We Are, Believe, Hikari E,Kokoro No Chizu,Brand New World.

  5. #45
    Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Out there

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    What? Starting with Share the World the openings have become much more animated than they used to be. The old ones were more pan-and-still-shot-heavy.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  6. #46

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou255 View Post
    I miss the times where the openings actually hyped you for the show.
    this kind of hype ?
    Last edited by Chibi JFZ; September 14th, 2011 at 08:42 AM.

    One Piece Concept - French Fansubbing
    http://onepiececoncept.free.fr - #OP-Concept@irc.fansub-irc.eu

  7. #47
    Animator Extrodinare DerangedBones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    currently in the middle of a desert

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco Boshi View Post
    The more I listen to that Gigant Battle song, the more I think it's the instrumental version of the new opening. Maybe it's ridiculous, but listen to the original We are! The sound effect we have in the Gigant Battle video in the 0:18, reminds me of the original, I don't know why.
    I think you're on to something..! That Instrumental in the Gigant Battle 2 trailer is really amazing, and i don't think they made such an amazing tune for just one 1:14 minute trailer. If this is the tune to the new OP then I would die happy. If it is, then there should be 2 more glorious minutes of that instrumental. If it turns out to be true, you called it!

  8. #48

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    What? Starting with Share the World the openings have become much more animated than they used to be. The old ones were more pan-and-still-shot-heavy.
    Yes, that's why I hope the practice will die entirely with "We Go". And yes, there were pans-and-still-shots in the older openings but they were not noticeable until the 2 minute openings started. And even then, it will still drag on for 1 minute too many and use other lesser but still annoying padding techniques.

  9. #49

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    One thing I liked about opening 1 was the "flipbook" style animation for most of it. And by that I mean that the backgrounds moved just as much as the characters in most shots, giving off a very dynamic look. I hope to see more of that.
    New World is best world.

  10. #50

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou255 View Post
    there were pans-and-still-shots in the older openings but they were not noticeable until the 2 minute openings started.
    What? I almost laughed out loud. The old ones, before the 2-minute ones was mostly characters panning with strawhats in front of them and then some animated colorspreads thrown in.

  11. #51

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrivire View Post
    However the new song goes, I hope they go all out and go crazy with the instruments, like the random music used here in this game trailer:


    That crazy random cn't get out of my head 'We are' feeling *closes eyes* Make it happen Toei.
    Last edited by dasia; September 14th, 2011 at 02:44 PM. Reason: The Intro and 0:36 to 0:42- win

  12. #52

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Areebee View Post
    What? I almost laughed out loud. The old ones, before the 2-minute ones was mostly characters panning with strawhats in front of them and then some animated colorspreads thrown in.
    Ok,Ok, I guess my nostalgia filter is too powerful to let me think objetively. But my complaint that the 2 minute openings drag on and are boring stands.

  13. #53

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Isn't this technically Opening 16? I thought they were going to use another version of "We Are" for one Episode which would make that Opening 15.

  14. #54

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Koshirae View Post
    Isn't this technically Opening 16? I thought they were going to use another version of "We Are" for one Episode which would make that Opening 15.
    This is the first time I hear that xD

    No, this is opening 15.

  15. #55

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Koshirae View Post
    Isn't this technically Opening 16? I thought they were going to use another version of "We Are" for one Episode which would make that Opening 15.
    No, that version of "We Are!" will not be an Opening, it will just play somewhere during the episode. Everyone is predicting that it will be at the very end.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!


  16. #56
    Discovered Stowaway mikaelz0r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Norway

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    It really does sound like the instrumental opening. D: I can hear "One Piece" between "the lines".
    Please Toei, let it be the real deal.

  17. #57

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    This makes me more excited. Why can't time go faster?

  18. #58

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    No, that version of "We Are!" will not be an Opening, it will just play somewhere during the episode. Everyone is predicting that it will be at the very end.
    Ahh okay thanks I got confused I guess thought someone said that it would be an Opening.

    Anyways looking forward to the new one.

  19. #59
    Stowaway Zoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Finland (I'm British though! XD)

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    I doubt no matter how it comes out, most people will love it. The hype will do it for us all, seriously.

    So excited!! I had heard it was a redoing of the 'We Are!' OP but... wow! This is interesting to hear! It's a totally new song, 'We Go!'? 8D

    Can't wait!

  20. #60

    Default Re: One Piece Opening 15: "We go!" by Hiroshi Kitadani

    I'm just super psyched that we get TWO Hiroshi Kitadani songs in ONE WEEK! Kita-san is one of my favorite artists ever. This puts me in a good mood already!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!


+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts