+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Official picture of Supernovas after time-skip??

Default Re: Official picture of Supernovas after time-skip??

Or maybe Zoro's bounty went down and he don't know yet
    Nah.

Quote Originally Posted by sanji499 View Post
    I honestly don't really care for these characters cause they are more filler than story related and I hope Oda don't spend too much time on them.

I am more excited to see the straw hats confrontation against Smoker in the NW.

Really..

M
    FC

I honestly don't really care for these characters cause they are more filler than story related and I hope Oda don't spend too much time on them.

Wow, people still saying they're filler character even after seeing THAT pic? This is beyond me.
    Your signature has exceeded the maximum size limit of 100 kb for this forum. Please read the rules.

Hmmm I retract - it seems that deformed looking flesh is infact Killers Arm - WTF happened?

Going to be some interesting events coming up I am sure -
    We should have a poll included here.

Which Supernova will the SH's encounter first? :P
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Caesar "The Mask" Clown Massimo D Luffy's Avatar

OMG
    total fangasm.
    Kidd and Drake look super bad-ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Emporio Ivankov
    "Miracle only descends upon those with the will to carry on. Do not take them so lightly"

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    X'D hehe~ I've been stuck in a small little village that lots of people just call 'The middle of f**king nowhere'. Charming, really.
    Oh, not in a cubboard under some stairs? Dang and I got my hopes up and all. Then again, I can think of plently of places we have like that xD Are you in the midlands then? (Ugh can't multiquote right now) @PM: It says that you have good taste. Obviously. @Muffin tosser: Hahaha love Eddie's den-den-PC & your new avatar complete with beard XD Guess you'll have to draw him differently now with his mask off :3
    Last edited by CharmedWard; September 17th, 2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Enter key sill not working!
    Just your average Sherlock/Eragon/Game of Thrones/One Piece/Harry Potter/Dr Who/Supernatural fan

My blog: http://companion-in-training.tumblr.com/

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharmedWard View Post
    Oh, not in a cubboard under some stairs? Dang and I got my hopes up and all. Then again, I can think of plently of places we have like that xD Are you in the midlands then?
    Mbad ; u ;
    ...roughly
    [/Geographical failure]
    I'm such a Zoro when I comes to... well... Geography.
    North East of England...yeah.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

The fanart is cropping up, slowly but surely...

Hidden:

UNF~ <3

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri and the Lawfare army.

Are you guys sure that's an arm. I am thinking more like Killer's shirt is all torn up and that's his chest.

Anyways, Killer got facial hair and I guess this is the end of my ideas of Killer being actually a girl behind that mask. Not that I was actually hoping for it, though.
    He is looking badass (badass is good, but is not classy anymore...) and I really hope he has his own crew now. He was always on Kidd's shadow when it comes to popularity, but now he can shine more on his own.

Kidd is looking... I don't know, silly smile, don't like so far.

Law. Is. HOT! Finally! Everyone was fapping to this guy and I never liked his design to be honest (not to mention that, clothes aside, he looked too much like me in my college days - before I became the handsome me I am now!). But now? Loving it.

Hawkins - My favorite SN and... hmmm... I prefer his old looks :/ A lot.

Apoo and Bonney - Can't really tell, can't see much. Oh, and it's just me or Bonney's hat resembles a lot Doc Q's?

Capone - Lookin' great, huh?

Urouge - Urouge

Drake - Ok... erm... no. No.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; September 17th, 2011 at 10:24 AM.

FC 0147-0584-2654 (ID: guigaccess)

That "fleshy thing" is definitely Killer's arm. You can see the arm cuff of the shirt. Maybe it's a burn of some sorts.

I agree with space, it looks like a burn. You know what looks similar? The Flesh and scars surrounding Kidd's new arm. I bet something bad happened to the two of them in the new world that caused them to strive to be stronger. It would be boring if only Luffy(and whatever other strawhat you guys think have it) trained to learn Haki over the past two years. I think all the supernovas had their own "awakenings" when it came to their strength compared to that of the new world.

I am almost a hundred percent certain that Kidd and Killer are still together. Killer and Kidd had a partnership on par with Luffy and Zoro from what I could see. Kidd seemed to treat his crewmates, and killer in particular extremely well compared to how he treated everyone else. Besides, do any of you actually think the blade using killer would survive if he tried to betray magneto- I mean Kidd?
    All hail the mighty Rakleader!

Oh god, it's been two days since I saw the picture and I still can't contain my overflowing fucking joy.
    How long do you guys think it will be before we see any of them? Is it wrong of me to hope that we might get a couple quick glimpses of them after the mermaid island arc? *crosses fingers*

M
    FC

Discovered Stowaway piratemarimo's Avatar

It's kind of funny how, even in fanart, Zoro tends to get left out of Supernova group pics. Maybe Oda ran out of room or maybe he figured it wasn't necessary to include Zoro.

Quote Originally Posted by piratemarimo View Post
    It's kind of funny how, even in fanart, Zoro tends to get left out of Supernova group pics. Maybe Oda ran out of room or maybe he figured it wasn't necessary to include Zoro.
    Hmm, well in a lot of the art, (even figure sets of the supernova) Luffy and Zoro get left out a lot of the time.

M
    FC

I don't think Killer's jolly roger indicates he left Kid. All of the strawhats have a jolly roger, and Perona had one on Thriller Bark.

Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    ...roughly [/Geographical failure] I'm such a Zoro when I comes to... well... Geography. North East of England...yeah.
    Funny thing is, I'm South West xD Awwwww why are you all so far away? D: Also that Law is just
    Just your average Sherlock/Eragon/Game of Thrones/One Piece/Harry Potter/Dr Who/Supernatural fan

My blog: http://companion-in-training.tumblr.com/

*reads first post*

Wow, the Supernovas look pretty cool (this is Oda's work, right? if not, pretty good fanart)

Capone looks the best. Although, I'm liking Law's new hat and Kidd's scars.

You know, this picture makes me wonder, what designs came first?
    The initial designs, or the two years later designs?
    I remember reading that the initial designs were created in about three hours, and that we were originally supposed to see them in the New World rather than Saobody.
    NintendoNetworkID:NJMancini, please leave a message saying you're from AP

Quote Originally Posted by WarshipArc View Post
    You know, this picture makes me wonder, what designs came first?
    The initial designs, or the two years later designs?
    I remember reading that the initial designs were created in about three hours, and that we were originally supposed to see them in the New World rather than Saobody.
    That is a really good point but I am pretty sure that these designs are new even if he did make an original new world design for them. After making their SA designs he probably revised their later designs to better represent later incarnations of the SA characters.

And to answer what muffin said earlier the supernova could be squeezed into a number of different places in the near future. The soonest of which would be the conclusion of the final FI battle. Oda often skips time between end arc battles and when the strawhats prepare to leave the island, e.g alabasta, enies lobby, skypeia, TB. It would not harm the story flow if Oda decided to show the New World, we could see the supernovas, shanks, marco, BB and even Smoker. The next spot would be after the soverstory of the strawhats resurfacing or the news of what happened at FI reached the new world, then we might even see big mam as well and how the supernovas react to the SH's resurfacing.
    All hail the mighty Rakleader!

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    *reads first post*

Wow, the Supernovas look pretty cool (this is Oda's work, right? if not, pretty good fanart)

Capone looks the best. Although, I'm liking Law's new hat and Kidd's scars.
    It's Oda's work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashura_KingFisher View Post
    Wow, people still saying they're filler character even after seeing THAT pic? This is beyond me.
    Here are my reasons:

- Their existence were not even forshadowed.
    - None of them truly feel related to the main characters or the plot. None of them have deep and interesting backstory. They seem to be only random badass characters with random powers.
    - You could have cut the part in which they were fighting the PX on Shabondy and the story would have remain the same. The point of this arc was Luffy's powerlessness to defends his crew. There was almost no point of showing the rookies in the New World.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information