+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 30 Characters in 30 Days (November)

Default Re: 30 Characters in 30 Days (November)

Mr. T. Guy

^ i like that one

This is Rupert. He came back from the war to find his wife had died of influenza. He’s lost his faith in God.
    Hi MF

I'm getting bad at this already. This is both rushed and I'm just having a really bad evening.

Ariella Stern. While a character, I never intended for her to be a POV. That's changed now.
    She's been taken to the fictional work camp Erhohenmause, where 'special Jews' are selected to serve the 'New Kings of the White Race.' Basically a slave, but their mortality rates are slightly lower than in a real death camp.
    I guess this design is fine but since people who get into Erhohenmause are supposed to have a specialized talent that saved their bacon there should be a more unique uniform to mark them as the superior mice among rats (as far as the Nazis are concerned). Definitely need to ditch the striped pajamas look.
    Erhohenmause is where Udvarlas works and the girl's (her name is Ordella now) family takes her in as a stablehand, connecting all three characters together.

At college we had this assignment of drawing a own character in several poses. So i finally drew this character i`ve been working on for some weeks

BUT

my scanner is a whiny bitch so it ruined the picture. Had to redraw it on derpashop X_X only outline coz im tired. Later i`ll take a decent photo of the gigantic paper we use at college. (there are a lot of poses but i only outlined 4..)

His temporal name is Coco, and he`s obviously crocodile themed :V most of his clothes are green, same as the hair. white shirt. prolly brown pants and boots. paperwhite skin. prolly bronze or amber eyes... the extremely large chain on his hips are both his belt and weapon, yet i dont think his pants will fall off when he uses it to fight :V

Last edited by Skadi; November 4th, 2011 at 10:29 PM.

Signature made by my best friend for her Ask Corazon blog♥

Nappy, Marvin, Hat, Bald Paul, Sena and Terra are all new. Syn was just tossed in there since I needed a slot to fill for softball.

Donna, a psychic who hears people's thoughts constantly, all day every day. Due to the annoyance of hearing voices in her head all the time, and boredom, she uses what she hears against those she dislikes--and likes to dress in a way she knows will antagonize people, because it amuses her and she has nothing better to do. She also knows almost everything about everyone around her due to her powers and helps those she personally thinks needs it most--while getting revenge and generally being a little bitch.

She must have alot of friends XD

Haha, you'd think, huh? xD She chooses her friends very carefully--and if she decides she likes them, and she thinks they're trust worthy enough, she'll tell them about her psychic abilities. Otherwise she'll just antagonize the people around her for fun. lol

Ordella's dad:

He's the mayor who resides over the New Generation of the White Race.
    And that's it for the World War two era guys. Now I can move onto the future people.

Can I still post my first 5 and 6th one tomorrow? I haven't had time to scan them with school.

Kinda reminds me of Hitler's Aryan race~ He looks so egotistic, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DanialG View Post
    Can I still post my first 5 and 6th one tomorrow? I haven't had time to scan them with school.
    I don't see why not.

this is chompy

she enjoys good oral hygiene and long walks on the beach
    Hi MF

she's beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by Sai-chan View Post
    Kinda reminds me of Hitler's Aryan race~ He looks so egotistic, lol.
    Well, he is being groomed to rule over any country of his choice...as soon as those savage Japanese, Rommel and German army finish taking over the world.

Not alot of time to draw today. Been busy with other things... like a noob attempt at architecture.

Hmm let's see. A simple way to put it. The characters here live in a world called "Clock". It's a space that governs time within an existing space. Time Sprites act as helmsman, or entities that create, move, maintain gears and other objects within Clock. In a way, it's like a life-cycle to keep "time" moving. Pendula IV is heir to govern as Clock's next Pendulum. For story related reasons(it's kinda deep to get into now), she moves forward at an early age to dethrone Pendula III. In all, it's just a storybook that exists within a fictional setting I made... So, if I were to actually do this story, it would be in bits and pieces and told very simply.

Clockwork...are the funnest things ever.

Welcome to the... whatever it is, Sai.
    Clocks are never to me the symbol of time.
    My take on Time personification. Or you can call him The Time Lord.
    Hidden:

Time is infinite, all human struggles and meaning will be rendered insignificant and meaningless in the end. There are two types of time: True time and fake time. True time are the time of nature, of the universe, of the sun and the moon, of spring, summer, autumn and winter. Fake time is human time, the time that is divided by human inventions, by calendars and watches, by short hands and long hands, by senseless numbers, by hours and minutes and seconds. Humans struggle against the fake times they invented, the product of their industry, which brings about misery, instead of living according to natural time, of walking life like Lao Tzu walked it. The clocks have become the dictators to man, torturing him, restraining him, robbing freedom from him, making him live hastily, pushing him away from the true time.
    And thus The Time Lord has created Clock Girl, to remind man of the true time.
    "I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it. Because no battle is ever won he said. They are not even fought. The field only reveals to man his own folly and despair, and victory is an illusion of philosophers and fools." -Faulkner.
    "Modern life is so thin and shallow and fake. I look forward to when developers go bankrupt, Japan gets poorer and wild grasses take over."- Miyazaki.
    That is the premise. The conclusion will be much different.
    Last edited by THE SEA; November 6th, 2011 at 12:45 PM.

Moving on.

Burger Bytes probably already exists somewhere in this world. If it does, it's based off that by coincidence.

Mine serves bigger(and tastier) grilled burgers at a cheaper price tho.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information