Closed Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 645: "Death Is Also Revenge"

Default Re: Chapter: 645

Usopp got a statue before Luffy xD

I'm sure Usopp would be proud of the changes in Skypiea. Lol, rubberband land.

Did you notice that Blackbeard had claws in the flachback? Thats where Shanks' scars came from.

And it seems that Hyozou is going to poison Zoro. At least he something else than so easily defeated.

All in all nice chapter.

Sanji back to his old "Justassplanned" self.

This is officially the BEST chapter of FI arc so far. The cover story, WB's flashback, elephant gatling, Brooke's part and controllable monster point, they're equally badass.

I've to say that the last 2 chapter has made FI arc much more better. Love it. Keep it up, Oda.
    Your signature has exceeded the maximum size limit of 100 kb for this forum. Please read the rules.

Great chapter. Brook was amazing, I knew I wouldn't get disappointed - loved him since his introduction and he owns now. Also, this puts an end to all the complaints in the spoiler thread about hyouzo not making use of his poison. Curious at what point during the onslaught Decken will wake up .. Or get knocked out permanently. Zeo uses those chains like a boss. Can't wait for next weekarrrrgghhhhdammitbreak chapter!

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/645/6

first panel, Pandaman

somethink is dripping from Hyozou's tenticle when he is about to fight Zoro
    Is it Poison, Water, Sweat, Alchohol or Both?

I hate the idea of Chopper controlling M.Point. Only improvement I wanted to see was for him to be able to recognize friend from foe but not completely retain his consciousness. Now what purpose does it serve if it's not his berserk form? Its just Heavy Point 2.0 now.

Sanji and Jinbe really seem to be planning that what a few fans (and me too) here funny-predicted: usin Wadatsumi as a giant bouncing ball to make Noah land soft on FI or kick Wadatsumi as a giant bouncing ball against Noah, so it goes in a different direction.
    Seeing Chopper controlling his Monster point just shows how much power each SH gained these past 2 yrs.
    Hyozo definetely will try to poison Zoro and get a last chance again (if he fails fans' disappointments will be endless). I bet Hyozo is the only one who redeems from the NFP officers. He'll drink booze with Zoro in the end of this arc. Zoro always is kinda "friendly" to his enemies after he beat 'em (@ least Mr. 1 and Kaku seemed to respect Zoro 4 his victory).
    BB's claw that scarred Shanks is seen too. (greetings 2 Wolverine! BB reads X-Men, heard it here first! )
    And Noah isn't destroyed completely. I wonder if that happens. According to Neptune it must not get a single scratch...

Anyway, a good chapter!
    Sum known Yonkou-theories that have my full support:
    Hidden:
    -BigMam (PIC) is Lola's mom, her initial colour is green
    -Kaidou is Franky's dad, his initial colour is blue
    Here my link to this theory

So much for the holy ark of the Fishmen. Commence raging Neptune?

Anyway, great chapter, but one thing disappoints me: the lack of personality the NFP show. To me it seems this is the end of the story arc. That means the NFP have had very little expansion or even fighting screentime. I hoped they would be more of a show. This does not mean I do not enjoy these fights; bring out the finishing moves Strawhats!

Default Re: Chapter 645: "Death Is Also Revenge"

Great chapter. I like the little flashback with Whitebeard...good to see the WB commanders in their younger days again - with that bastard Blackbeard...also - looks like Marco has a sword....

And Blackbeard with a claw...guess that explains the Shanks scar...

Chopper being able to control Monster Point FTW. Chopper just doesn't cease to amaze (even though it was pretty expected).

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

Hyozou really seems to fake Zoro with his words... He looks bad-ass and not scared.

But it was a great chapter... And now 2 weeks for my answer
    Right now, the Marines may be taking me lightly... but I'm telling ya...
    The one who's gonna cause them the most trouble in the end is me… "Black Leg" Sanji!

This is the second chapter in a row that's surpassed my expectations, very good. It also looks like Hyozo's definitely not dealt with yet, that crafty octopus/squid. What one is he again?
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

Good to have character developement with Brook.
    As he joined in the crew before the war & TS, I felt like we didn't knew much about him & his beliefs.
    Nice to give him screen time at this (monster) point!

Damn Chopper has jumped a lot of hurdles over the 2 years. Staggering improvement. And Oda has obviously recognised that Brooke really didn't have much to do since he joined the SHs... there was Thriller Bark, and then a short time together in Saboady... he didn't even get a one-on-one fight unless you include the loss against Ryuma. Oda is giving Brooke more time than the others, and showing us how great a nakama he really is.

Not bad for a chapter. Would liked to have seen a better defeat of Hody, it happened quite quickly. But there are a few things here and there that could come to life... like the Joy Boy thing, or maybe something to do with Big Mam.

Usopp lol

God bless Oda for showing the claws of BB and now let the stupid theories die
    Right now, the Marines may be taking me lightly... but I'm telling ya...
    The one who's gonna cause them the most trouble in the end is me… "Black Leg" Sanji!

sooo... the form which needs rumble ball that chopper talked about is the monster point then?

I really liked this chapter. An awesome scene for Brook, and things look like we might finaly be rid of Hody.

Closed Thread

Thread Information