Closed Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 645: "Death Is Also Revenge"

Default Re: Chapter 645: "Death Is Also Revenge"

Hmm from the sfx "chomp" look like Hody wouldnt even be able to stand up if he didnt eat all that pill to use murasame. Bah he a weakling even with those pills.

The fact that squidy isn't going to Zoidberg it makes this the worst chapter in the world.

After the time-skip Chopper only needs to take a rumble ball for one point which is revealed to be his Guard Point in Chapter 605 of the Manga. Now Chopper has full control of his Monster Point and has no reason to have to consume more then one.

From one piece wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    After the time-skip Chopper only needs to take a rumble ball for one point which is revealed to be his Guard Point in Chapter 605 of the Manga. Now Chopper has full control of his Monster Point and has no reason to have to consume more then one.

From one piece wiki.
    Don't trust the One Piece wiki.
    Last edited by Juvar; November 2nd, 2011 at 06:38 AM. Reason: NONE of that is fact. it's a possibility, but unproven, and not even that likely. don't quote it here for explanation.

Oda must be the author in Jump that takes the most breaks. The last one was what, about 1 month ago?

Okay chapter. I was kinda hoping Luffy wouldn't destroy Noah, given its importance. Now who knows what will happen.
    So Hyouzou is finally using his poison, let's see how that works out.

Quote Originally Posted by IgorGB View Post
    Oda must be the author in Jump that takes the most breaks.
    .................................................. .................................................. .... what?

What the hell??

Are you blind, and not notice the author that goes on breaks for half an year at a time?

Wasn't it easier to simply deflect Noah a *little* bit while it is slowly moving down, so that it would crash outside the island ???

And nothing new with Shirahoshi and her power to summon Sea Kings ???

Default Re: Chapter: 645

Quote Originally Posted by HTC View Post
    Maybe it's like Skypeia in the sense that it wasn't the bell or the city the shandrians were protecting but the poneglyph. Perhaps there's another one inside Noah? If so, it's not Noah that needs protection: just a guess!
    I also think more or less the same. Just like Skypeia, the task given by their previous ancestors (the one trully needs to protect, that is the message in poneglyph, not the bell like in Skypeia and also not the Noah in this FI) actually has been taken away by Gold D Roger to Raftel. So it does not serve its purpose anymore, it's just they don't know about it yet. And here Robin will tell them for sure.

There are still several things to be uncovered, like Shirahoshi with her ability to call upon Sea Kings, the origin of E.S drug, the factory, Big Mom's interest, and of course Caribou.

I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aohige_AP View Post
    .................................................. .................................................. .... what?

What the hell??

Are you blind, and not notice the author that goes on breaks for half an year at a time?
    TECHNICALLY, Togashi only takes 1-2 breaks. It just that they last all year.[/Devil's Advocate]
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

Quote Originally Posted by GoustiFruit View Post
    Wasn't it easier to simply deflect Noah a *little* bit while it is slowly moving down, so that it would crash outside the island ???

And nothing new with Shirahoshi and her power to summon Sea Kings ???
    anyone thinking the she'll gain this ability at the last second and command the sea kings to move it away?

(also... LOL skeleton-mask (from the MS translation) made me laugh a bit haha too much anime as a kid )

Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    TECHNICALLY, Togashi only takes 1-2 breaks. It just that they last all year.[/Devil's Advocate]
    Lol you're a very funny man. [/throwsrocks]

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    I felt the chapter was great until we got monster chopper. It was just too out there, I don't see why it was necessary but then again maybe Chopper will explain this with actions next chapter.
    I figure it's for the same reason why Sanji made Wadatsumi get so large.

*points at the sky*

Default Re: Chapter: 645

Quote Originally Posted by HTC View Post
    Maybe it's like Skypeia in the sense that it wasn't the bell or the city the shandrians were protecting but the poneglyph. Perhaps there's another one inside Noah? If so, it's not Noah that needs protection: just a guess!
    I got only one problem with that theory:
    Poneglyphs don't have to be protected. They are unbreakable.
    Thats why the WG fears them this much.
    On the other hand it'd be a nice hiding place inside Noah, an ark thats on the ocean floor for several hundreds of years.

Bout not to trust the OP-wiki, then why do so many people trust FOX channel?
    Sum known Yonkou-theories that have my full support:
    Hidden:
    -BigMam (PIC) is Lola's mom, her initial colour is green
    -Kaidou is Franky's dad, his initial colour is blue
    Here my link to this theory

Agreed. Wadatsumi's size, Chopper going Monster and the fact that Jinbe is clearly aware Sanji has a plan.. I have no doubt the latter three have a plan. The thought of Chopper using his horns to throw/deflect Wadatsumi into the air keeps entering my mind, although Monster point doesn't seem the perfect form for it. (Then again, it's the only one he has to handle something of Wadatsumi's size!) So yeah, Sanji and Jinbe smack Wadatsumi at Chopper, and the latter deflects him upward to Noah to serve as a cushion. That seems most likely imo.

Edit: Didn't Robin already see the Poneglyph? I don't recall her going anywhere close to Noah, unless Oda kept the camera angles meaningless on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeGoPewPew View Post
    I'm sorry One Piece, but naruto had one of the best chapters of all time!!
    You think so i'm not really impressed by the current hokages the older ones was so much better.

Wow I really notice Pandaman....I thought people here joked about it all the time. So Does this Pandaman often appear in many occasions ?

^OP wiki doesn't know any more than the rest of us. Keep that in mind.

BTW, on the panel with Hyouzou, the sfx sound is a pun.
    It's both the sound of a blood pumping or liquid flowing, (doku) and the word "poison" (also doku).
    The untranslated text under it is *smirk*

So yes it's quite obvious he's already got poison dripping, and about to fight with it.

What the hell??

I wasn't talking about hiatus, and I don't read every series in Jump, so I don't know for sure. No need to get rude.

Quote Originally Posted by thousand_sunny View Post
    I also think more or less the same. Just like Skypeia, the task given by their previous ancestors (the one trully needs to protect, that is the message in poneglyph, not the bell like in Skypeia and also not the Noah in this FI) actually has been taken away by Gold D Roger to Raftel. So it does not serve its purpose anymore, it's just they don't know about it yet. And here Robin will tell them for sure.

There are still several things to be uncovered, like Shirahoshi with her ability to call upon Sea Kings, the origin of E.S drug, the factory, Big Mom's interest, and of course Caribou.
    After chapter 644, that is not necessary anymore.

What a stupendous chapter!

Brook is such a boss

Yes, six-month absence to go play video games are not "breaks".

/sarcasm

Lol, if you don't read other manga in Jump, why do you assume what happens in Jump?
    You make no sense, little man.

Quote Originally Posted by worstje View Post
    (...) Edit: Didn't Robin already see the Poneglyph? I don't recall her going anywhere close to Noah, unless Oda kept the camera angles meaningless on purpose.
    Yeah, she already found one in the sea forest, but someone here said there could be a 2nd poneglyph inside Noah. I just responded to that.
    ^OP wiki doesn't know any more than the rest of us. Keep that in mind. (...)
    It's the same with FoxNews. Keep that in mind.
    Yay, 100th post!
    Last edited by Roronoa Zacho; November 2nd, 2011 at 07:23 AM.
    Sum known Yonkou-theories that have my full support:
    Hidden:
    -BigMam (PIC) is Lola's mom, her initial colour is green
    -Kaidou is Franky's dad, his initial colour is blue
    Here my link to this theory

Closed Thread

Thread Information