+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 65 Prediction Thread

Default Re: Volume 65 Prediction Thread

yeah, i think it's ok right now...
    next time as soon as i see i'll save it...
    like i said, from right to left, on the top floor is Sengoku and Garp,
    and on the bottom Kuzan, Sakazuki and Borsalino...
    Borsalino looks like a girl for me...
    Last edited by Namekuseijin; February 2nd, 2012 at 03:51 AM.

Now where'd Garp get that treasure? looks like Akainu/Sakazuki is already pretty crazy/badass as a kid. Kizaru just looks wierd. Not much to comment on Sengoku or Aokiji, though I see Aokiji had those shades already as a kid, haha.

maybe Garp grew up on the same place that Luffy,
    close to the Gray Terminal...
    the guys on the chinese forum were discussing if that could be the same tiger showed in Luffy's flashback...

Lol Borsalino, I first thought it was Tsuru.
    Kuzan looks like a hobo, it's a bag or a devil fruit ? Sengoku practiced martial arts, what it's written ?
    Sakazuki seems to have a cap of the Marine, he was already one of them ?

on Sakazuki's cap it's written "Justice" as usual...
    i think it looks an AnM Kuzan's thing...
    i wasn't able to translate Sengoku's thing, i don't understand the first kanji, the second one is KUNI, nation, country, etc...

Apparently, looking like a hobo as a child is a requirement to become an Admiral in the OP world.

I'm actually surprised that Borsalino was such a bookworm back then.

Garp is awesome as usual. Sengoku had an afro back then, which is also awesome.
    Kizaru has to be my favourite, even though he looks like a damn perv now. As a child, he looks nice. I like the hat.
    Wow, Akainu was another no-fun kid.
    Aokiji... I have honestly no comment.

I can't be the only one who is slightly disappointed that only 5 marines made it to the "kid-version" thing (Supernova-kids had 9 people and Shichibukai had another 8 if I'm right). I understand VAs would have been a little too much, but what about others like Smoker, Tsuru and Hina? They are pretty popular too as far as I know.

damn and again no fishie kiddies ;A; just the marines...duh..oh well lets hope on the other sbses ...but i have to admit the admirals just look weird...
    "Jinbei will be the 9th Nakama- deal with it :P"

Quote Originally Posted by lucci85 View Post
    I guess it'd be better like that, yeah. Being a Mythical Zoan, I thought "Ok, it's a bird, but if it's a different mythical bird then it can't be in the group of the normal ones" but then I remembered Sengoku's fruit... XD

About Doflamingo, it's 100% likely to be a DF power. Unless he's got telekinetic powers.
    And Jozu's...well Hard Hard would be weird, same goes for Diamond Diamond (too long).
    Think in japanese! Daiya Daiya no Mi it's good and long enough (ダイャダイャの実, Two katakana and a small katakana.)

Even Brazil has pirates Lana_Patrick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Garp is awesome as usual. Sengoku had an afro back then, which is also awesome.
    Kizaru has to be my favourite, even though he looks like a damn perv now. As a child, he looks nice. I like the hat.
    Wow, Akainu was another no-fun kid.
    Aokiji... I have honestly no comment.

I can't be the only one who is slightly disappointed that only 5 marines made it to the "kid-version" thing (Supernova-kids had 9 people and Shichibukai had another 8 if I'm right). I understand VAs would have been a little too much, but what about others like Smoker, Tsuru and Hina? They are pretty popular too as far as I know.
    Yep, I second that
    Visit Brazil's best One Piece site on
    http://www.pieceproject.xpg.com.br/index.php

Spoiler:
    Sanji vs Baron Tamago

Damn Oda,your too good to your fans!! To actually go and draw the marine kids,which I thought would just live on as a fandom dream!

Bigger pictures in better quality:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The writing in front of Sengoku says "Sengoku" according to my secret agents (actually, I read that on another forum).

Quote Originally Posted by rayleigh92 View Post
    Think in japanese! Daiya Daiya no Mi it's good and long enough (ダイャダイャの実, Two katakana and a small katakana.)
    Uh... no. Katakana doesn't work like that.

Quote Originally Posted by IgorGB View Post
    Uh... no. Katakana doesn't work like that.
    1. All the devil fruits names are made of 2 Katakana or 2 katakana and one small katakana. For example: [Nikyu Nikyu no Mi] : ニキュニキュの実. We extract []: First Katakana Second Katakana Thrid Katakana..

2. Some devil fruits names come from english words or piece of them. For example [Doru Doru no Mi] derive from [Candoru]: Candle.

Considering those, we can give to Jozu's fruit a name coming from Diamond [Daiyamondo]: [Daiya:ダイャ]. Then the name can be Daiya Daiya no Mi [ダイャダイャの実].

Where do you see the error in my reasoning?

P.S. Sorry me if use a wrong syntax or other: I'm not english. ;)

Discovered Stowaway Doke no Buggy's Avatar

1. All the devil fruits names are made of 2 Katakana or 2 katakana and one small katakana. For example: [Nikyu Nikyu no Mi] : ニキュニキュの実. We extract []: First Katakana Second Katakana Thrid Katakana..

2. Some devil fruits names come from english words or piece of them. For example [Doru Doru no Mi] derive from [Candoru]: Candle.

Considering those, we can give to Jozu's fruit a name coming from Diamond [Daiyamondo]: [Daiya:ダイャ]. Then the name can be Daiya Daiya no Mi [ダイャダイャの実].

Where do you see the error in my reasoning?

P.S. Sorry me if use a wrong syntax or other: I'm not english. ;)
    whats wrong is that いゃ isn't a sound... so thats why.

Kuzan's bag looks like a Devil Fruit.

Borsalino seems to be outside. It looks like it's snowing.

Garp has some very messed up toes.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

What Doke no Buggy said. WTF is ダイャ? Whatever it is, it's not the same as ダイヤ. Stop making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by IgorGB View Post
    What Doke no Buggy said. WTF is ダイャ? Whatever it is, it's not the same as ダイヤ. Stop making things up.
    mmmh... If I remember good, ャis a variant of ヤ for show the ending pronunciation of before katakana. I remember this but I'm not sure of it... sorry

Discovered Stowaway Doke no Buggy's Avatar

mmmh... If I remember good, ャis a variant of ヤ for show the ending pronunciation of before katakana. I remember this but I'm not sure of it... sorry
    Small や行 letters in Japanese are intended to change pronunciation of most letters that end with the い sound except for い itself. It has nothing to do with katakana specifically, and what do you mean by variant? ゃ isn't even a letter on its own. It needs another letter for it to "attach" itself to.

Heh, it's nice to see how Luffy-like Garp was back in the day. Akainu didn't suprise me as his issues have to start somewhere. It looks like Aokiji wasn't so care-free at first, though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information